2017-09-21 18:42:39

Hello,
I normally don't ask for the save file, but I would like to start making a custom campaign for AAC, but I don't have the game finished, nor I don't have stats good enough to create cool enemies, so could someone post the save data here?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-09-22 05:42:15

Same.
I've wanted to make stages for AAC, but have never been able to complete the game.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-09-24 06:25:03

On that note, where are the saves actually stored? I was looking for mine recently because I wanted to play it on another computer.

2017-09-24 16:21:01

Probably your app data. But then again, I remember it storing its data in very old locations, such as program data, so you could try looking looking for them there.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!