2017-09-14 17:48:51

Hi people. I am not asking for cracks. I purchased this game in the mid 2014. I then lost to the game. I contacted the developer about this. It's been about three days and I have not gotten a response yet. Please can somebody help? I have asked for a replacement, and I accidentally deleted the email  A few dictation mistakes, I lost the game, I didn't lose to the game.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-09-14 19:50:44

Check your trash folder and try emailing them again.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-09-16 03:08:05

I've had the same issue. Had a hard drive crash, and they won't give me a copy.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-09-16 04:38:51

Hello.
I think shard workshop went away a long time ago. Last I heard was back in 2011 after that they went silent.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-09-16 12:48:05

Hi, they have not disappeared. They sent me a copy of the game yesterday.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-09-17 15:07:06

This is exactly why we're worried about people requesting full versions of games.
Shard workshop  very much still around, it's just that they haven't produced another audiogame since 2014 and have been making graphical games instead, but their old games are still available, see This page for details of zero site.

I'd strongly recommend both Zero site games, as they're great fun, very random and also extremely detailed and customizable, and of course if people maintain interest in their audiogames they might be more likely to make more of them.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)