2015-09-13 09:28:11

Hi!
I have created the adventure at c: stages repository.
It only has one stage right now but please keep adding yours until all the stages are in it! You'll need to upload in stg extension because that's the defaut format for stages.
If you find any problems let me know
link
http://oriolgomez.com/en_stages.php

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-09-13 09:35:17

yo.
that will surely be a problem.
for example, I have made my stages but they all link together and you know we blindies or at least me is too lazy to think of uploading thousands of files to the site, while the idea rocks man.
another question. I was wondering, how can I get in contact with you? I've already added you to skype, even wrote you a mail but you nor accept me at skype or reply. Just wondering. Thanks in advence, and nice idea!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-09-13 11:21:40

Oh really? What is your skype?
OK I will enable zip uploads... smile

2015-09-13 11:27:00 (edited by ogomez92 2015-09-13 11:27:11)

You can now upload zip files too, and they will be shown in the stage repository smile

2015-09-13 12:53:38

yo.
thanks a lot!
and my skype name is sbskype90.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2015-09-13 13:54:19

Hey,
Even though the site says that there is one stage, it doesn't show up.

2015-09-13 16:11:26

hİ, I could not se the one stage that is included.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-09-13 16:38:23 (edited by threeblacknoises 2015-09-13 16:57:39)

Hay Ogomez92, good idea, but the 1 stage listed still doesn't show.
Also, the 99 MB file size won't work for my stage, as it's currently 184 MB.
Even if I split it into chapters, 3 is still just over the size restriction.
Yes, I know the current size restriction won't matter to most people, but my stage is a little more ambitious than most.
Also, I have downloaded at least one other stage that won't fitin that size restriction.
Edit: I just checked the stages I have downloaded, and there is a Christmas stage whose file size is just bairly over the size restriction by about 6 MB or so.
Edit 2: I just uploaded a few stages that weren't created by me, but I'm unsure if there download links are still being maintained or if the authors still support them.

2015-09-13 17:32:10

yo
I made chrismas. stage.
it was really fun to make it, but now I have unsupported the project. Sadly.

2015-09-14 04:20:45

Oriol this is a great idea and thanks for all the work setting it up, I shal put a link to your page on the Adventure at C: db page.

it always bothers me when people create content for games like Swamp which then only get shared with invite only services such as bt sink torrents or dropbox, sinse then how does anyone outside the community (or for that matter anyone who doesn't use those services), gets hold of them. Plus of course, if someone shares a dropbox link or something else just with this forum, well the only people who get it are the people on! this forum, and if Jo Blogs downloaded Adventure at C: tomorrow she wouldn't be able to play any stages people have made.

So, much credit to you, indeed you can see by the huuuuuuge! number of uploaded stages how valuable this is.

it makes me want to download adventure at C: again myself and give it another blast, sinse while I admire the design of the game,I will confess I've not really sat down with it seriously.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-09-14 04:49:55

well most of those stages are stages from remnant; maybe those could be moved to a subdirectory or kept together in a zip file?

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-09-14 18:59:28

Keyisfull, yes most of those stages are from remnant version 2.0.
I'd upload the current version, but the file size limit won't let me.
Once it's fixed, I'll upload version 3.0 RC2.
I'll probably name it Remnant.zip, so that once it's finished, I can update it, there won't be two remnant releases on there.
By the by, the christmas stage from forum user the termanator is 106 MB, so I can't upload my copy of that either.

2015-09-16 00:06:34

you know, I had already created a bt sync folder with lots of stages I could find, however I only posted it on klango. if you're interested, I believe it has like 300 something stages in it.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2015-09-18 13:46:36

I am interested colton, yes

2017-09-17 03:41:24

What's situation of repository?

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/