2017-09-13 20:39:39 (edited by keyIsFull 2017-10-14 07:42:05)

Sound Pack Last updated: 10/13/17
Hello, I am proud to release the first version of the Empire Mud Soundpack. Go chekc it out at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0o0feqhi5048w … k.zip?dl=1
A lot of sounds aren't in yet, but the framework is set up so that they can easily be put in later. Let me know how you guys like it, and I hope to see a lot of you on Empire. The mud's only gotten better recently, and the developer is still actively working on it and taking suggestions. It's not dead!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-09-13 23:34:22

Hi! Finally, a sound pack for this mud! keep up the great job man, now i finnaly will play it more serious. Good work, man! thanks!

2017-09-14 00:24:22

Empire got boring after no one would like, help and stuff, but hey, at least people are still playing it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-09-14 03:18:16

hey nice one! , been waiting for this smile

2017-09-14 16:16:22

Interesting! I found my old character-data. So i will check it out soon.

2017-09-15 06:47:10

OK, I'm gonna give this one a new shot, because I liked the game. I've got the pack installed and into the game, and am trying to get started, anyone else playing?

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-09-15 08:03:07

Not now, but maybe in 6 hours and maybe i can get another player to join me. My name is still Chana.

2017-09-15 20:32:08

Wonder if you could add sounds for the channels, don't have to be anything spectacular, just a little blip or something for each one.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-09-15 21:27:59

yep, I plan to. I wish i had more time. But school and settling this new apartment is taking a lot of it.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2017-09-16 17:24:42

New version of the sound pack is up. Use the link in the first post to grab it. I added a sound for when you die, a health bar (it may be too quiet but let me know), and sounds for the most commonly used channels. So enjoy!

2017-09-17 18:25:52

what sort of mud is this?
and what is the pack for vip? mush? what?

2017-09-17 19:47:06

The sound pack is for MushClient. I have included a basic description in the readme file.

2017-09-18 13:04:57

New version of the sound pack is up. I've added some new sounds such as for when you see other people dying, as well as sounds for the hasten spell. So enjoy!

2017-09-19 19:38:38

New update today, adding a skill up sound for survival and vampire, and a few notifications to the buffer. Also the mud rebooted today, so there are a few changes there, so enjoy!

2017-09-19 21:15:48

keep it up smile

2017-09-20 07:39:51 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-09-20 07:47:44)

sorry for double posting.
do you have a plan to create a dropbox/bt sink folder for the soundpack?
I do understand though, it's not really a good idea, because peapol could mess something  up on the folder LOL
but then we don't have to redownload all the things again if a new update come out.
I have no problem redownloading the pack though

2017-09-20 11:58:11

I could make a bt sync folder with a read only key but I really don't like using bt sync 1.3.109 which blind people are obstinately still using. Sync 2 is way better, and also if someone accidentally updates to sync 2, which can happen because update notifications appear and you can't turn them off, the entire folder breaks, which just causes extra unnecessary problems. For dropbox I can't stop people from modifying the files.

2017-09-20 16:28:50

I thought sync 2 was all weird though? I did try it at one point, the web interface drove me insane, if that was in fact sync 2

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-09-20 20:34:40

Sync, or resilio sync now is a resource hog. You don't really know until its gone how much resources it takes up, RAM and CPU. It's ridiculous, even when its not doing anything, its got your system, well not pegged, but pretty well used up.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-09-22 22:26:32

The sound pack has once again been updated, with some more skill up sounds, a sunshock sound, sounds for desert tiles, notifications for when empire members log in and out, and an all history buffer. Enjoy and keep playing.

2017-09-23 13:26:22

wow! I have been waiting for so long for a soundpack for this game, thank you so much for finally making one! I am downloading it right now. thanks once again

2017-09-26 16:00:29

Another update out today. There are a few new prospect sounds for imperium and silver mines. I've added the framework for a configuration dialog that lets you adjust settings, so type config in the main window to get to that. Finally, You can hit alt-A to check the health of your tank, useful if you are a healer, and alt-x to check your daily bonus xp. Enjoy and keep playing!

2017-09-27 09:56:27

why don't you include the other plugins you need to add to the sp zip file? I don't have all of those other plugins on my computer.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-09-27 12:21:51

I usppose I could add them, still it seems fairly unnecessary since those are universal plugins, so even if you don't have mush-z you probably can get them.

2017-09-27 15:15:49

Right, they're easy to find.

End racism
End division
Become united