Sorry, this virus problem is getting on my nervs. Anyway, to turn it off, go to settings, windows I then slect update and security\windows defender, there you will find an option for turning it off. Note that it will turn it self back on so don't panic if you get that virus thing again, just turn it off again.
Kind regards,
Aleksandar

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

I agree with cuddly. Please allow us to keep our items like always. If we lost all our items at death, then we'd all be fucked.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

when the fuck did cuddley say that? rooooooooooflflflflflfflflflflfl

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

Hi,
so many of you know that over the last few weeks, the server has been very, very, very unstable! I have managed to fix that problem, so go download the update and enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ivan

Thumbs up +1

This update is cool, and thanks for returning the camera, but those new sounds, well, only some of them are not so good as they were before. for example, this team chat sound is quite horrifying, sound like someone is dying xd
and, now this version is quite stable, I am shoor of that.
keep up the good work!

Aleksandar

Thumbs up

I just downloaded the game and nothing happens when I pick multy player game. The options menu won't even display anything.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up

the server is down again, why? i really wanna play, especially since i have so much hp

Thumbs up

@257 don't worry about your hp and stuf, I think that Ivan keeps regular back ups of the server data so it isn't lossed.
Kind regards,
Aleksandar

Aleksandar

Thumbs up

259 (edited by charliemerry1902 2017-09-17 17:07:57)

So I just updated to the latest version of the game and now I can't run it. It gave the following error.
Call stack size: 2

File: C:\Users\ivan\projects\the killer\includes\updater.bgt
Line: 9 (1)
Function: void cfu(string, string, bool)

File: C:\Users\ivan\projects\the killer\tk.bgt
Line: 179 (1)
Function: void main()

What should I do now. I tried reinstalling the game and it still gave that error.

any help would be greatly appreciated
Never mind, got it working.

Thumbs up

Hello!
After updating, I no longer find a multiplayer-game Option in the main menu.
Does anybody else have this Problem?

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

Same problem. I play anymore

Thumbs up

Redownload the game, should fix the problem with that.

Ivan

Thumbs up

Redownloading the game fixed the run time errer, but now there's no moltiplayer game option anywhere. How can I start a game

Thumbs up

Hi,
I have the same Problem, no multiplayer-game Option.

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

Me to.
It hapened after the update!

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

A multiplayer game without any multiplayer option? Hahahaha. That was a good one. big_smile Have an awesome day.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

I think the game requires you to register in order to play. Maybe that's why we can't play. @slj I have MacBook Air with several VMs, I've tried on all of them and they all do the same thing. TK worked right up until the update, but RS and STW called me a speed hacker for some reason. Do you know how I can fix that?

Thumbs up

Hello,
Didn't Ivan say that paying was optional?
Although he said that changes were made to the registering System, I am a bit disappointed that he is locking the unregistered Players (most of the Players, that is) out of his game.

Thumbs up

charliemerry1902 wrote:

I think the game requires you to register in order to play. Maybe that's why we can't play. @slj I have MacBook Air with several VMs, I've tried on all of them and they all do the same thing. TK worked right up until the update, but RS and STW called me a speed hacker for some reason. Do you know how I can fix that?

Normally I don't go off topic, but well... smile
There is a weird bug in Sams games which gives you a speed hack if you use sapi. So using NVDA might properly solve the issue, that is, if you aren't using NVDA already.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

good luck paying $5 for redspot! big_smile I don't think that this was the right way to go Ivan. if you really closed tk to players who don't want to pay $5, then you have lossed menny players. I know that you need donations, but there are menny other ways to do that. but, your product, your jujment!
Kind regards,
Aleksandar

Aleksandar

Thumbs up

First of all, TK isn't completely paid. I would strongly hold off on making stupid remarks like that until you know the full situation. I was updating the registration system, but what happened was I made an error in the code which made unregistered players lose the multiplayer game option. I didn't know this because I was registered myself, so...yeah.
But the problem was been dealt with. Just redownload the copy of the game and you'll be good.

Ivan

Thumbs up

272 (edited by braille0109 2017-09-20 13:03:14)

so let's get the facts right. you made TK paid, then made it free again. unfortunately for you, I sent it to a friend on skype, so I will paste the evidence below. LOL good luck denying. Navigation
• Home
• The killer
Welcome to The killer! An online shooter!
feetures
• 3D maps
• online play
• vehicles
• A large variety of items you can use for distruction.
• and more!
Purchasing the game
Server costs and other factors caused me to make this game completely paid, however, it is only 5 US dollars. To buy a key, just continue with the paypal screen prompts below. If paypal is not supported in your country, contact me and I'll try to figure something out.
Registration Name

Registration Email

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online! 
download
download,
PS. redownloading the game didn't get the sign in option to appear, so please, if it is in fact, not fully paid, try reuploading again, or push out a new version through the updater. I still just see unlock full version, as the first option of my menu.

some things can never be forgotten, some things can never be forgiven, some damage can never be undone.

Thumbs up

@ivan
This thing that you did shocked me. No, not that you made the game payed, that you have tolled 2 people that you haven't made game totally payed. I don't know are they willing to pay 5 usd, but they may, or may not, loos trust in you because of this. $5 sounds like nothing, but how mutch you did to the project is mutch, mutch less then even $0.99 and no, I don't want to insult you, it's only shocking what you did. I will check your website, so can everyone else. I would suggest you to start with something else, what was that game that you have talked about about  month ago? Have you did again to fool your customers? I don't know, but I hope that you will go out of that shame of taking others work for your profits.
I am sorry if I have insulted you in anyway, but that's in general what inpression you have made on me with this doing of yours.
Kind regards
Aleksandar

Aleksandar

Thumbs up

lol what an ass hat. ivan is actually trying to sell the same price as he\s paying Sam for permition to use the rs code in his game. it's funny to see how he tries to make something payed and then 1 day later makes it free.

Thumbs up

@sido, are you telling me that ivan got that code for only $5? Well, just an other shock.

Aleksandar

Thumbs up