1. yes. 2. sort of. but its intuitive anyway and they are not by e-mail, they are in the page you download them from. 3. yes. Using eloquence!

Thumbs up

So I started exciting mode, everything is fine, but when I did stage 6-2 I suddenly had to fight against à chopper. The fight was close but I lost, and I have absolutely no clue how the chopper appeared and I don't manage to make it appear again. Does anybody know how to make it appear or does it appear at random?
Thanks in advance,
Pulseman

Thumbs up +1

You must pass altetude 30. And It will appear.

Thumbs up +1

2,129 (edited by chrisfaelnar 2017-09-12 21:53:27)

The main character of bk 3 and Carla, they look cute when paired. Should I say, Carla has feelings towards  the main character? Haha just saying!
This game is really fantastic. I'll never get tired of playing this one!
O and 2 questions. Is there a specific mode in where I can get the super companion card? And about the particle bomb, how can I get that weapon?

Thumbs up

OK. Thanks.

Thumbs up

no idea about the bomb (there is a thread that was made to discuss specifically obtaining weapons I think its better because it is more organized) and from this same thread I ahve read that 200 hours or something, or maybe 300 playing the game will give you the companion cards somehwere in the tutorial levels. I had no idea about the chopper!

Thumbs up +1

that is no translate
スピリットブレード:金貨5000枚威力が大幅アップ
spiritblade from bonus shop 3

Thumbs up

Not sure who has seen this yet, but something in the latest update doesn't allow for climbing trees/ladders.

Thumbs up

guys. I started playing bk3 recently.
I loved the game, really cool. but I'm having a hard time.
I'm new to the game, and I'm in the 1.3 part of school.
I arrive at the second door, where there is a computer. I call him and nothing happens, and I get stuck later, because the door disappears.
How do I get past this part?
and if anyone has a complete guide in audio or text of the game to pass me would be very grateful.
Can someone help me? I want to play the game as fast as possible! hehe

Thumbs up

If you turned on the computer and the door disappears, there are lamps that are now in the room with you.. you have to smash all of them before the door will reappear.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

What's the best way to kill those lamps? Is there an easy way for me to end up not risking it?

Thumbs up

In 1-2, there is a door that leads to a storage room with a rope in it. Go find it, and then, you can use the rope to kill the lamps by jumping and swatting them with the rope.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

hi all
plese help
i want water master
but i dont know where i can find this items
small water cooler . and
clear medal super wolf
thanks

Thumbs up