26

First, I am NOT forcing TK down anyone's throat, I am just saying that TK is better.
@5: I bet you are one of those who say: "Oh my god, stolen Code! better not Play it at all!".
Even if TK is based on RS's Code (because that is what Sam stated on the Forum in the topice from braile (the Name Braille is followed by some numbers, don't remember them) called TK, how to make it one of the worst or something), I don't really care because A: It doesn't feel like RS at all and B: Ivan made a game that is worth playing out of this Code, while RS is just crap. You should really Play GAmes before stating an opinion like this.
Now, some other Things:
I am sorry: the char that was reported bullying was called stoner, but maybe it was a different Person. Sorry about my mistake.
And about other Devs: Sam really NEEDS to get additional devs, otherwise RS is going to be completely going to shit, because he just can't develop and manage both his online games at a time.

Have a nice day
Julian

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

27 (edited by BigGun 2017-09-09 20:04:07)

@24 FBI aren't mutch better then any other team out there. UKA is helping them allot, and today even twice they had fights with uka over chat about someone attacked someone wich makes me laph. Come on, I have managed mutch, mutch more then they did by asking UKA for help. only thing that they do is ask uka for loads of bidkoins and item  grabbers, make some kind of contract, someone from UKA attacks them or someone from there team attack uka, anyway they start to fight, and while they were fighting, I have managed to build a solid team, make a bace last time when I checked it had around 650k health, and I was being the best player with  about 30 kills. @26 , TK is only an alternative  for those who are banned from redspot, but no, no, tk is only a clone of stw, redspot and up, and nobody knows how mutch Sam and mason have put there time in making those games, and now someone buys that for 1000 dollars. I am sorry but that's not the thing that I would like to play.
Kind regards,
Aleksandar
ps: @21 this time I have to Agree with you.

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

28

Of course...this again. First of all, before I go on, I would like to state that yes, TK is using Redspot's engine, go look at the readme. But really, that situation was dealt with a long time ago, so no need t whine about that. You're just gonna be mad at yourself and whoever else doesn't have the same beliefs you have about redspot vs TK. I honestly like both games, hell people know very well that Iplay redspot, and I even openly say Redspot's better in its own way, so is TK. I will say this though, the thing that bothers me about redspot is yes, the admin team and the fact that it can be really unfair at times. I was on a few days ago, and someone launched a few robots, and the client started lagging really bad. I kept shooting grenades at the robots, but the client couldn't keep up with the server, there for making me die. I spent about 1 hour collecting and grabber. Also one of the Uka members just comes up to me, and starts sending projectiles which  do the same things robots do. I don't think that should be remotely acceptable.

Ivan

Thumbs up

29

blink_wizard wrote:

Of course...this again. First of all, before I go on, I would like to state that yes, TK is using Redspot's engine, go look at the readme. But really, that situation was dealt with a long time ago, so no need t whine about that. You're just gonna be mad at yourself and whoever else doesn't have the same beliefs you have about redspot vs TK. I honestly like both games, hell people know very well that Iplay redspot, and I even openly say Redspot's better in its own way, so is TK. I will say this though, the thing that bothers me about redspot is yes, the admin team and the fact that it can be really unfair at times. I was on a few days ago, and someone launched a few robots, and the client started lagging really bad. I kept shooting grenades at the robots, but the client couldn't keep up with the server, there for making me die. I spent about 1 hour collecting and grabber. Also one of the Uka members just comes up to me, and starts sending projectiles which  do the same things robots do. I don't think that should be remotely acceptable.

Sam has all reddy set a limit of how mennyy robots can you have running at the same time, so I  don't see how connection could have bin lagging. and, I have never said that I don't like people playing TK, I only don't like  how mutch work has bin put into redspot and now you get that all for just a few dollars? and you did add loads of things that come from redspot.
Kind regards
Aleksandar

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

30

BigGun wrote:
blink_wizard wrote:

Of course...this again. First of all, before I go on, I would like to state that yes, TK is using Redspot's engine, go look at the readme. But really, that situation was dealt with a long time ago, so no need t whine about that. You're just gonna be mad at yourself and whoever else doesn't have the same beliefs you have about redspot vs TK. I honestly like both games, hell people know very well that Iplay redspot, and I even openly say Redspot's better in its own way, so is TK. I will say this though, the thing that bothers me about redspot is yes, the admin team and the fact that it can be really unfair at times. I was on a few days ago, and someone launched a few robots, and the client started lagging really bad. I kept shooting grenades at the robots, but the client couldn't keep up with the server, there for making me die. I spent about 1 hour collecting and grabber. Also one of the Uka members just comes up to me, and starts sending projectiles which  do the same things robots do. I don't think that should be remotely acceptable.

Sam has all reddy set a limit of how mennyy robots can you have running at the same time, so I  don't see how connection could have bin lagging. and, I have never said that I don't like people playing TK, I only don't like  how mutch work has bin put into redspot and now you get that all for just a few dollars? and you did add loads of things that come from redspot.
Kind regards
Aleksandar

Well, I add most of those items because people ask me to add them. What am I gonna do, ignore them? Sorry, but I value the players and if they enough people tell me to add something or change something, I will. As soon as people tell me about a bug I try as quick as possible to fix the problem.

Ivan

Thumbs up

31 (edited by cartertemm 2017-09-10 10:49:24)

I bet you are one of those who say: "Oh my god, stolen Code! better not Play it at all!".
Even if TK is based on RS's Code (because that is what Sam stated on the Forum in the topice from braile (the Name Braille is followed by some numbers, don't remember them) called TK, how to make it one of the worst or something), I don't really care because A: It doesn't feel like RS at all and B: Ivan made a game that is worth playing out of this Code, while RS is just crap. You should really Play GAmes before stating an opinion like this.

I don't know weather to laugh or cry at this awing, utter, complete stupidity. I'm gonna mostly keep comments to myself on this one, however I will say this.

I bet your one of those who don't care about common courtesy, just playing a game no matter what. To use your logic.

I have respect for those who refuse to support projects if they were stolen(take (another person's property) without permission or legal right). If theft happened to you, I'm sure it'd be easy to keep going on with your day and smiling, especially when said individual was making money off your work. When this happens, please let me know how wrong I am on this one.

You can follow me on twitter @cartertemm

Thumbs up +1

32

blink_wizard wrote:
BigGun wrote:
blink_wizard wrote:

Of course...this again. First of all, before I go on, I would like to state that yes, TK is using Redspot's engine, go look at the readme. But really, that situation was dealt with a long time ago, so no need t whine about that. You're just gonna be mad at yourself and whoever else doesn't have the same beliefs you have about redspot vs TK. I honestly like both games, hell people know very well that Iplay redspot, and I even openly say Redspot's better in its own way, so is TK. I will say this though, the thing that bothers me about redspot is yes, the admin team and the fact that it can be really unfair at times. I was on a few days ago, and someone launched a few robots, and the client started lagging really bad. I kept shooting grenades at the robots, but the client couldn't keep up with the server, there for making me die. I spent about 1 hour collecting and grabber. Also one of the Uka members just comes up to me, and starts sending projectiles which  do the same things robots do. I don't think that should be remotely acceptable.

Sam has all reddy set a limit of how mennyy robots can you have running at the same time, so I  don't see how connection could have bin lagging. and, I have never said that I don't like people playing TK, I only don't like  how mutch work has bin put into redspot and now you get that all for just a few dollars? and you did add loads of things that come from redspot.
Kind regards
Aleksandar

Well, I add most of those items because people ask me to add them. What am I gonna do, ignore them? Sorry, but I value the players and if they enough people tell me to add something or change something, I will. As soon as people tell me about a bug I try as quick as possible to fix the problem.

See? That's one of the reasons why I favour TK, because Ivan actually cares about his playerbase, while Sam, at least from my viewpoint, doesn't (well, only about the People he likes).

To Carter: Theft? It has been explained multiple times that Sam's Code was BOUGHT by Ivan. So, ...
Still, I give you the advice: Play TK and then bitch about it.

And to Big Gun: First you Play TK (I saw you online), then you say that you wouldn't Play such a game. What logic is that?

Sorry for the really Long Quote from Blink_Wizard,

Have a nice day

Julian

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

33

Oh my god, another Redspot topic. The only thing that's different about this 1 is that I agree with what the guy wrote, well accept him quoting names, but oh well. Honestly, I'd report whoever started the drama, but the problem is, I can't tell who started it. You're all being stupid right now, arguing about the same shit over and over again, you're all like a broken record. timrswan, when you post a review, please post it in the articles room so these people can't argue about it. As for you guys, if you want to think Redspot is shit, great! If you want to think it's the best game on the planet, great! Now stop, right now! This is bullshit!

You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up +1

34

I have to agree with ShotgunShel. Off corse, we cant blame the poster of this topic, for this we only can blame our selvs.; @32 I was online all time online when there was no redspot. and, when I have found out that so mutch sounds and features were coppyed from redspot, it just made me sick. @blinkwizard, owe, didn't know that some players suggested it,  thought that those were your ideas.
Kind regards,
Aleksandar

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

35

I'm kind of astonished at this. If you have to steal code to make a game and then admit it, it proves you're not worth all that much. I respect people who create things without ripping off others, then making money from it. The fact that you had to steal sam's work and now attempt to shove it under the rug is pretty pathetic. You can try to pretend that you add items (just because players ask for things doesn't mean they're a good idea), but the reality is, you wouldn't be where you are without your dishonesty and theft. You can view that however you may, but if you could've written your own engine you would have done so without stealing from someone else.

Thumbs up +1

36

Post 33, let it continue. It's pretty funny to watch from the side.

Thumbs up

37

@Post36 Well, I guess you're right, it is amusing to hear people tare their heads off over trivial things. Here's something to think about guys. Maybe if you argue enough, Redspot will implode on itself. The players who hate the admins will be happy because there's no game for them to moderate anymore, and the admins will be happy because they won't have to deal with constant complaining anymore. Then you'd all be happy, and I would too, because I wouldn't have to look at anymore topics like this.

You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up +1

38

shotgunshell wrote:

Then you'd all be happy, and I would too, because I wouldn't have to look at anymore topics like this.

Quit wining, you know you can ignnore the topic if you wish too.

Greetings.

Thumbs up

39

have to agree with the last poster. just ignore it like it never existed, and nobody forces you to reply.

@35 May I ask you a same question that you asked  someone before? do you have any personal problem with blink. I am sorry but you are using this topic to blame blink when it's all about Sam. and, poster didn't even menschen Ivan so I don't get it why did he post something in here in the first place.
But now, guise, I am going to do something mutch better then replying to this boolshit, and maybe we all can have some peace.
Kind regards
Aleksandar

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

40

@39
agreed with the first part. However, its just as sorressean says. I keep trying to point this out. The key word here is stolen, stolen, stolen. I need a drink, lol.

Almost sure the main reason there's vastly different opinions is because this wasn't really a public matter, thus public knowledge is lacking. I'm sure I can speak for Sam, Sorressean, and others by saying yes, the matter has been dealt with, however none of us condemns stolen code in any way, shape, or form. Neither will I support such a developer. In the long run, you make your own choices. You decide if this matters to you, or isn't a factor what so ever.

For those who're still reading the topic, and I've got a strange feeling that's a relatively high number, I'll have you know that we've taken a special point of talking about the major issues presented here. All I'll say is the possibility of being inpersonated, while always their no matter the game, has gotten much more difficult lately, same with balance.

You can follow me on twitter @cartertemm

Thumbs up

41

One other thing. I love how people love to use the term stolen even though the guy paid Sam for the code. I guess I shouldn't buy another IPhone and use it because I'm stealing from apple even though I'm paying for the phone I just got.

You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up

42

Yep, stolen is even used when Ivan has rights to that source code. How ever it's not the point if he has a right to the source code or not, it's that he's using someone else's work to make his own better. Sam worked this on months, maybe even years while Ivan only worked for 2 to 10 weeks. And, as regards your phone shotgun, bought is an other thing that people like to use. When you buy a phone, you actually buy the licence for that phone, not the phone it self. If you said that you have bought the phone, it will be like you can edit that phone, like you have the right to edit it. At leest I think that it's like that.
Kind regards,Aleksandar

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

43

Hi,
I wanted to stay silent on this, but I must address one point. Sam has said before that he doesn't feel good about Ivan paying money to use the code, but that's what he agreed on just to settle the matter or some such. So it's more like stealing the phone from the Apple store and then a few days later being like, hey, I won't send this phone back but I'll pay you a fraction of the price for it as a token of good will.

Sincerely,
Lucas.
Visit my website at: http://lucasspace.x10.mx

Thumbs up +1

44

Can the mods just close this topic already? No good has ever or will ever come out of it, and although it was amusing for a while, that has long since warn off. Its now just annoying.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

45

Then why are you posting in it?

Thumbs up