[ a-t ]  aprone
I see. it makes sense, I suppose that the zombies ate your brain, literally
since you wont continue with the  project, is there any chance of listen how swamp 2 was going? I'm just curious about that.
I will be alert of any news of you in the future, I'm sure you will do something great with your new engine

Thumbs up

Is there a chance of one final update to include the title weapons in the offline mode?

Thumbs up

he's not developing swamp 2 anymore. and no he can't do something with the client since his sorce is damaged and he would have to do allot of work to update the older sorce that he's having

Thumbs up +1

Rory, there's ya mistake straight away, your points are too spread out, at your level you need to have points in speed, and then pick one armor class to put the rest of your points in

Thumbs up

Oh, maybe i'll put them all in speed and high armor then, since if I remember right from my last time online I had mostly if not all high armor.

Lawyer by day, vidual anty by night. I am the man with out feer, I am daredevil!

Thumbs up

Hello
When i try to play  swamp withmy trackball it turns my char really fast and a lot is there a way to fix this even with mouse sensitivity set to super low it does this and i wana  play but it's hard to the way my track ball is behaving. any suggestions?

Thumbs up

yeah, there's a way to fix it. go to the properties of swamp. tab to the kompatibility tab and Override high DPI scaling behavior.
Scaling performed by:  check box  checked. that box should be checked and you should be good to go

Thumbs up +1

I do not see that in compatibility mode i right cliekd on swamp .exe is there another way to get to properties?

Thumbs up

OH i found it thanks for the tip.

Thumbs up

Hello. I donated 12 bucks and didn't get my time yet. is there anything that can be done? my email is [email protected] and i didn't use paypal i just donated using my debit card.

Thumbs up

sounds like you hit the donate button instead of using the account page to add time.

if duct tape doesn't fix it, you haven't used enough.

Thumbs up +1

hello friends,
i want to play any demo of this game before purchase. so is it possible?
if it possible, so how to play the demo?
is there any tutorial for this game?

Thumbs up

If you download the game you are able to play an assortment of single player maps without needing any sort of account.  It is basically the free demo, allowing players to see how the game runs, plays, and if they are interested in getting an account to play online.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +1

Hey Aprone something is really broken with swamp. A hole bunch of characters have been reset to level 1 normal. And the forts are also. Kind of broken.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the heads up Hannibal.  I've restored everyone from yesterday's backup.  Earlier today the server crashed while I was working on it, and it had done some damage to today's records file.  I didn't even notice the error when it occurred, otherwise I would have done this restore at the time it happened.  Thanks again.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up