2017-09-12 22:24:51

You must pass altetude 30. And It will appear.

2017-09-12 22:27:33 (edited by chrisfaelnar 2017-09-12 22:53:27)

The main character of bk 3 and Carla, they look cute when paired. Should I say, Carla has feelings towards  the main character? Haha just saying!
This game is really fantastic. I'll never get tired of playing this one!
O and 2 questions. Is there a specific mode in where I can get the super companion card? And about the particle bomb, how can I get that weapon?

2017-09-12 23:01:01

OK. Thanks.

2017-09-14 01:42:07

no idea about the bomb (there is a thread that was made to discuss specifically obtaining weapons I think its better because it is more organized) and from this same thread I ahve read that 200 hours or something, or maybe 300 playing the game will give you the companion cards somehwere in the tutorial levels. I had no idea about the chopper!

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-09-14 09:12:11

that is no translate
スピリットブレード:金貨5000枚威力が大幅アップ
spiritblade from bonus shop 3

2017-09-15 00:26:22

Not sure who has seen this yet, but something in the latest update doesn't allow for climbing trees/ladders.

2017-09-15 04:17:10

guys. I started playing bk3 recently.
I loved the game, really cool. but I'm having a hard time.
I'm new to the game, and I'm in the 1.3 part of school.
I arrive at the second door, where there is a computer. I call him and nothing happens, and I get stuck later, because the door disappears.
How do I get past this part?
and if anyone has a complete guide in audio or text of the game to pass me would be very grateful.
Can someone help me? I want to play the game as fast as possible! hehe

2017-09-15 04:35:55

If you turned on the computer and the door disappears, there are lamps that are now in the room with you.. you have to smash all of them before the door will reappear.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-09-15 21:14:58

What's the best way to kill those lamps? Is there an easy way for me to end up not risking it?

2017-09-16 00:20:45

In 1-2, there is a door that leads to a storage room with a rope in it. Go find it, and then, you can use the rope to kill the lamps by jumping and swatting them with the rope.

2017-09-20 21:49:57

hi all
plese help
i want water master
but i dont know where i can find this items
small water cooler . and
clear medal super wolf
thanks

2017-09-21 05:48:51

1. beat the super wolf mode.
2. Change the dial I think its to 6 on the secret landing in 18.3, then land at the secret spot on 18.2, which is around coordinate 900 or so. Wait a while it might take a lot of runs from side to side to get 20 small water coolers.

medals you get when you beat modes. its the only way. Normal is not that hard if you know what you are doing. You just need to put a bit of thinking into techniques and strategies to defeat the last bosses. But its certainly possible.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-09-25 08:45:52 (edited by pulseman45 2017-09-25 08:58:04)

I think I found a bug. When you use a speed drink, then technically die except a recovery ring protects you, the effect of said speed drink will remain active for the rest of the stage. I did it with a large-sized super speed drink, but I assume it works with all of them, and it might also do this for other items such as blue heal light and lemon water.
Also keep in mind that I wasn't in 25-3 but in 19-1 when it happened, so I don't know if opening a door cancels the effect, though it seems unlikely.

2017-10-13 16:24:23

Hello everyone,
So I saw that in the coin collecting mode, you can decide to fight against laser launchers. However, it seems they don't drop any items when defeated, and I am pretty sure they don't give experience eather.
So, is there a point in fighting the laser launchers? Is there a specific item they drop very rarely or something?

2017-10-13 20:31:22

Don't think there is a point, I think its just to have fun with

2017-10-23 03:02:29

Hi all,
could anybody help me in level 25-1? I don't know what to do there so it would be great if someone could help.

Thanks.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-23 04:01:08

On 25-1, ride the lift up to the platform at the top where there's a door at 0, 350 or something. It's the room with the jet in. When you destroy the jet it will leave behind a lift sensor that lets you know where the lift is and where the platforms are while you're on the lift. You need to choose a weapon that will destroy the jet, but not the sensor it leaves behind.
After you've got the sensor, ride the lift to the platform with a switch at 0, 300, and hit it. Ignore the other switch to the right.
After hitting the switch, ride the lift down to platform 100, and go through the door at that level. Destroy all the stamina killers, but be careful not to destroy the metal box in the process. after you've got rid of all the staminas, open the metal box and take the shape it leaves behind.
Go back out the door and hook up to platform 200 and go through the door. Again,kill everything without destroying the metal box, then take the shape. Go down to the ground platform and exit through the door. Can't remember what you need to do after going through this last door, but it's straight forward.

2017-10-23 16:52:06

Hi all,
Now I would need help in 25-3 where to enter the 10 number code. I found the discs with the needed numbers but don't know what to do. I tried to destroy it but they reappear after a few seconds.

Thanks.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-23 17:05:13

spoilers
if you look at the discs, destroy two of them and look again, that should tell you what you have to do
but if you
want the
complete answer,
if you hit two of the discs with any weapon, doesn't matter which, they swap positions
destroy the discs and arrange them in the number written on the paper

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-10-26 22:57:46

Hi all,

is there a tip how I can unlock the Jukebox? I managed to finish the complete game twice now but didn't find anything to unlock it.

And where to find the different materials to make new weapons, shields etc.?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-27 00:36:33

Try 25.2 for the jukebox key. There is a door where you have to enter and grab the key from there. Good luck

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-10-27 03:29:43

@Marro: Thank you, that helped, now I found the key.

For all of you: I opened a box in 1-1 in the very first door called "stripe box". But nothing is said about what's in it. I often notice that the english Translation doesn't work in some situations. And I often notice that after some deaths the game suddenly Ends immediately.

And again, as requested earlier, where to find materials for weapons etc.?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-27 12:44:06

What? you find the key? I know about door in stage 25/2, but I can't open it.

2017-10-27 14:32:29

I had no Trouble opening this door. Just pressed enter and it opened. Perhaps you missed a key in previous Levels? Really don't know.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-10-27 18:13:47

The game ending immediately is supposed to happen... and as for the translation not working in certain spots, that seems to be very inconsistent about who it works for and who it doesn't work for, though the majority seem to have had no issues. As for materials, they're found pretty much everywhere... it all depends on what materials you are after. there is no comprehensive list of where to find everything.