Yeah, same thing happens to me. The main menu comes up, but no key inputs are accepted, even tried turning off nvda, no luck. But deleting the spanish language file did at least help the game progress to the main menu.

Thumbs up

it's working perfectly here,
wierd... why you guys getting that issue hmm...

Thumbs up

Hi.
So, I quite like the concept of this game, but I have a major gripe with it, I don't know if I am doing something wrong or not, but the instrument samples quickly come off beat and are not synced with the song in the background which makes playing the game not very good, because if it would fit into the rhythm of the song, it would be better, I noticed it with all packs.
Sometimes, i also hear a little chime when I play, and I don't mean the successful or wrong one, another sort of chime, what is that actually?
Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

hi
@simba: what chime do you mean? the only ones i've come across are the "correct" and "not correct" chimes. When you finish a song you also get some kind of chime which tells you how many "ruffes" you got.

Thumbs up

Hello. I believe he means the chime when you get several correct notes in a row. If so, that one means that an error which you previously made is removed thanks to your good playing.

Thumbs up

oh yeah. forgot about that one. pretty neat this feature...

Thumbs up

I would like the English manual for the game.

Thumbs up

hi
for those who want the read me, here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ktj5p5y83df2 … e.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

Hi.
I is a nice game but it has a bug when I am playing the game I hear that track is playing double, so I can not concentrate to correct rhythm

Thumbs up

hi
@mojsior: what do you mean by "double"? does the track play twice?
I should have probably mentioned in the first post that I am not the eveloper of this game. I only translated it. just wanted to clarify that.

Thumbs up

yes it plays twice

Thumbs up

strange. i never had this issue...

Thumbs up