2017-09-11 11:02:42

SLJ wrote:

Hi Simone, re post 32.
Thanks for your reply. I didn't realized that you are new people behind the team. That's good to know that you're focusing on updates and improvements as well. I look forward to follow the development of the game, and look forward to hear about any updates in the future. I will buy the game if I find the updates worth it.
Regarding the new Inquisitor game, I look very much forward to this. I hope this is worth playing, also when not having completed Inquisitor 3.
Regarding a demo version, well, that's your decision. Now you have heard peoples thoughts on this, and you know you might make more people to buy your games if they could try a demo version first.
Keep up the great job guys.

Hi SLJ,

This is only a "open" version of Audio Moto Championship, we want to improve the game with the feedbacks from the buyers, there will be many updates with bug fix and new contents.
I'm pretty excited for the new Inquisitor game, i'm working on it and it will be SUPER (I promise)!

Regarding the demo, as director of Audio Moto Championship, i've talked yesterday with Fabio (the developer) and we are evalutating the possibility of making a little demo for the release of the 1.0 version of the game.

Greetings,
Simone

2017-09-11 11:54:16

Hi, I sent an email to the address. It appears to be an invalid address. Can you please help? Also, if you need any voice work, I will be glad to do it for free. I know you guys have this covered, but anyway. I would also like to help with testing. I know you guys also have this covered, but I thought I would mention this.  I have an idea, why not try to make a full commentary team of two people. It would be very entertaining. Or what about the ability to manage the team.  Please don't take this offensively. I am not saying that I don't think you guys would be able to afford this, I just really would love to do something to help the development of an audio game.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-09-11 17:22:57

Hi, please add an auto update system? Please can you also make an installer for the game? And also please the ability to request a new user code? What about an account system.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-09-11 19:48:23

Firstly please provide a demo.

2nd I would not pay 250 for a game even if it came with Taylor Swift for a week and me having full access to her.

250 for an audio game? jesus Christ what are they putting in there pasta over there these days because I want to order some.

2017-09-12 00:34:18 (edited by crashmaster 2017-09-12 03:06:18)

Well to be honest I found a bug in the game.
I complete a race say of 2 -3 laps, the game play is harder than it looks to fast and you hit the sides, its really good and I am happy I payed for it early.
However after you complete your laps you hit continue and you start the same track again, and again, if you then however quit and reload you move to the next track.
So Either you have a certain number of races on one track or you just don't, and if you  don't then the game is not moving me over to the next track automatically on completion of one.
To be honest I prefured the navigation systems and beeps as well as anouncements well some of them from audio rally racer.
Also all bikes I have brought seem to sound the same.
Really feel like I am racing but well good game guys.
If you can fix that 1 little issue above then fine.\
In addition to my last post.
One of the bikes in the shop for the 125cc class has no description or name I am not sure if tits like that for every class.

2017-09-12 07:45:25

shrike wrote:

2nd I would not pay 250 for a game even if it came with Taylor Swift for a week and me having full access to her.

250 for an audio game? jesus Christ what are they putting in there pasta over there these days because I want to order some.

Please take a look at the prices again. I find the cheepest price fair for an audiogame.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-09-12 11:06:33

shrike wrote:

hahaha. "even if it came with Taylor Swift for a week and me having full access to her." That sounds like a fanfiction fantasy from some 18+ forum or something haha.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-09-12 11:51:56

RTT entertainment wrote:

Hi, I sent an email to the address. It appears to be an invalid address. Can you please help? Also, if you need any voice work, I will be glad to do it for free. I know you guys have this covered, but anyway. I would also like to help with testing. I know you guys also have this covered, but I thought I would mention this.  I have an idea, why not try to make a full commentary team of two people. It would be very entertaining. Or what about the ability to manage the team.  Please don't take this offensively. I am not saying that I don't think you guys would be able to afford this, I just really would love to do something to help the development of an audio game.

Hi man,
I'm preatty happy about your interest in audio-game developement, please send a mail to [email protected] with more info about you and your experience.

Thanks,

Simone

2017-09-12 11:53:15

crashmaster wrote:

Well to be honest I found a bug in the game.
I complete a race say of 2 -3 laps, the game play is harder than it looks to fast and you hit the sides, its really good and I am happy I payed for it early.
However after you complete your laps you hit continue and you start the same track again, and again, if you then however quit and reload you move to the next track.
So Either you have a certain number of races on one track or you just don't, and if you  don't then the game is not moving me over to the next track automatically on completion of one.
To be honest I prefured the navigation systems and beeps as well as anouncements well some of them from audio rally racer.
Also all bikes I have brought seem to sound the same.
Really feel like I am racing but well good game guys.
If you can fix that 1 little issue above then fine.\
In addition to my last post.
One of the bikes in the shop for the 125cc class has no description or name I am not sure if tits like that for every class.

Thanks for the bug report, i've submitted your feedback to Fabio (the developer), he will solve this bug and will update the game.
Thanks for your help and have fun with Audio Moto Championship!

Simone

2017-09-12 11:56:55

shrike wrote:

Hi shrike,
We prvvide a lot of possibilities in terms of price, the lower is 19.90 euros.
About the demo, i answered this question before, actually the game is in a open version, in future it will have a demo, but only when we will release the final version.
Greetings,

Simone

2017-09-21 14:35:57

Hi.
Ya know, I would be willing to give the game a chance, if it just doesnt evolve into the thing that audio rally racing was in the end, the tournament mode was just  score gathering and two special cuntrys in the end which you just can drive in in the tournament mode, no opponents, static weather.
What i would like to see is the possibility of a real carier mode with different opponents on the track which you have to overtake and fight for to keep your position, dynamic weather, single race modes, the possibility of unlocking bikes via the cariere mode or with special achivements you can get by doing certain things in the game. Not a super extreme or super bad bike like in rally racing, a multitude of tracks.
If you would be ready to put some effort into the game and expand upon it in the future with updates and not keep it hanging around, I would be willing to buy the normal edition eventualy.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-09-22 01:55:53

I just have one question. So, when someone buys the full package they get added to credits. Do you plan to update the game whenever someone purchases it just to add him/her to credits?

2017-09-23 22:16:59

Hi.
Ok, I have two things about the game.
first, what does the tire squeaking mean, I sometimes hear it in a curve, sometimes not.
second, I have a huge problem with the game, I can't hear the right track barier due to my hearing impairment. Can this sound maybe be changed to a louder one?
Greetings Moritz.

2017-09-25 00:44:26

nidza07 wrote:

I just have one question. So, when someone buys the full package they get added to credits. Do you plan to update the game whenever someone purchases it just to add him/her to credits?

Hi nidza07,
Everyone that will buy the "First Open Edition" will be added to the credits of the game as supporter.
Bye,
Simone

2017-10-01 00:35:02

Hi guys,

Thank you for supporting us!
We are working hard to release an updated version of the game with all new engines sounds, new bykes and new tracks, but we want to continue to improve the game with your feedback.
If have you tried the game please tell to us what you like, but most importantly what you don't like and how you want to improve it.
We are here to hear you and if it's possible to add your feedback in the game!

Simone
Associazione Audiogames

2017-10-02 02:13:13

Hi.
Well, I told you a cupple of things in my last posts, so you can get an idea on what I would like to see.
Greetings Moritz.