2017-09-10 18:08:05

@michaelhoffman, I think NFS most wanted is not on Xbox one, the only NFS on Xbox one is the 2015 NFS reboot, NFS rivals, and the upcoming NFS payback

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-09-10 23:54:22

how do you play on pc? how do you know when to turn? can i use an xbox 360 controller to play on my pc?

2017-09-11 13:16:46

You can use an xBox 360 controller, however, it will not assign the buttons correctly, you must do that yourself. You understand when to turn with the wooshing sounds. If a woosh comes from the left, that means you gonna turn to the right to avoid. that's very basically how it works. You need time to be good at it. I'm not good that much but I can play meh. I can have fun with the cop chases, I can say that.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-09-11 17:54:10

ok guys, if you want to have fun to cause some destruction by crashing in to things, you could try burnout legends if you have a PSP.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-09-12 00:10:20

can you use the keyboard? if so maybe I'll buy thhis i dunno how to assign buttons to xbox controller.

2017-09-12 14:12:51

In the pc version,  keyboard support is of course available.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-03-19 06:37:31

bringing back the topic, for anyone who has played burnout paradise, can anyone make a recording for it?