2017-09-09 20:23:33 (edited by dousi96 2017-09-09 23:03:24)

We are announcing a brand new racing audiogame: "Audio Moto Championship"

It is available in its First Open Edition, first edition ever being published for PC and Mac. There are different purchasing options, each one has different a different price, starting at 19,90€.
Full speed ahead then and, if you can, support us choosing the Bronze Medal, the Silver Medal or the Gold Medal. We are a small, private company, no subsidies, and we need you and your purchases to be able to continue produce more and better audiogames.

Buy Audio Moto Championship - First Open Edition - 19,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l_eng.html

Buy Audio Moto Championship - First Open Edition - Bronze Medal - 49,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … e_eng.html
Includes: One custom byke for an existing team.

Buy Audio Moto Championship - First Open Edition - Silver Medal - 99,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … r_eng.html
Includes: One custom team plus one custom byke for each class (total of 3 custom bykes).

Buy Audio Moto Championship - First Open Edition - Gold Medal - 249,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … d_eng.html
Includes:
one custom team
one custom byke for each class (total of 3 custom bykes)
one custom track named after you
special mention in the 'Credits' section of the game as Associate Producer.

Game Description:
Are you ready to dominate the Moto World Championship with Audio Moto Championship?!
Face your opponents with super fast motorbikes.
Conquer the categories 125, 250 and 500 cc of the Moto World Championship and bring your team to victory.
Undertake the numerous tournaments of Audio Moto Championship, where you will prove yourself with different and always more difficult tracks.
Audio Moto Championship increases the difficulty of the game by adding the weather, which can totally change the driving experience, passing from your stable motorbike to a 'crazy horse'.
Begin like a simple novice, gain fame and become the champion of Audio Moto Championship!

And last but not least...
Click to access the dedicate page on audiogame.it: Audio Moto Championship PC/Mac official page on audiogame.it
Click here for the game trailer on YouTube: Game trailer of Audio Moto Championship on YouTube
Click here for the test run on YouTube: Test run of Audio Moto Championship on YouTube

LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!

2017-09-09 20:24:02

hi is this game online or ofline?

2017-09-09 20:41:34

what an announcement. nothing about hte game, no link no nothing.. so it's a racing game. great. May we have more info?

2017-09-09 20:45:20

Sorry guys we had a problem with the forum post! Now everythig is ok!

2017-09-09 20:47:26

Atlan wrote:

hi is this game online or ofline?

The right now is offline, but we are looking to implement some online funcions for our future games.
Stay tuned and continue to support us!

2017-09-09 21:02:05

Hello,
To me, this sounds like Audio Rally Racing, just with motorbikes and different voicing.
By the way, did you hear any opponents in the test run? I didn't.
Despite my negative view on this one, I'll stay tuned and will see what happens with this one.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2017-09-09 21:12:29

Juliantheaudiogamer wrote:

Hello,
To me, this sounds like Audio Rally Racing, just with motorbikes and different voicing.
By the way, did you hear any opponents in the test run? I didn't.
Despite my negative view on this one, I'll stay tuned and will see what happens with this one.

Hi,
The game is all new and developed with a professional audio engine called FMOD (as many AAA games).
In every race you will have 7 opponents and you will have to do your best to win the race.
When you pass an oppnent you will hear the scream of the public (try to hear it in the test run).

I will reply to all your questions!

2017-09-09 21:18:45

Is there a demo?

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-09-09 21:22:01

Jeffb wrote:

Is there a demo?

No, right now we need to support the developement of the game... in future we will create a demo version of the game.

2017-09-09 22:47:08

I... You're asking people to buy this on almost blind faith. Think I'll be staying away from this, thanks.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-09-09 22:51:29

Lol, you did actually notice that you first said that we should buy the games first open edition, but for the silver and gold medal, you talk about space encounter.
Come on people, at leased make the impression that you put even one tiny bit of effort in your games for a change.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-09-09 22:54:04

Hi.
To big price at the moment for me!

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-09-09 23:13:47 (edited by dousi96 2017-09-09 23:45:36)

simba wrote:

Lol, you did actually notice that you first said that we should buy the games first open edition, but for the silver and gold medal, you talk about space encounter.
Come on people, at leased make the impression that you put even one tiny bit of effort in your games for a change.
Greetings Moritz.

Hi Moritz,
Thanks ti report the problem in the post to us, we haven't seen that in our post review.
Now the description is ok!
Thanks!

2017-09-10 01:56:44

Well, I have brought your game.
Interestingly I had to enter a price to pay after I logged into paypal, and a description, I didn't enter a description but just a price I thought this was automatic.
On the subject of price, dousy not meaning to be mean, but no one is going to spend 50-250 bucks for well lets see not much benifit, I could care less about extra teams.
As for ticonblue's stuff to  date, I really hated the inquisitor series, the space encounter audio speed and rally racing has playability, flairstar I never got round to and well to be honest it all sounds the same.
I buy the game to see what it is, 19 euros is 32 dollars nz, thats enough for a game.
Now if I knew for 30 euros I would get a soundtrack, 40 I'd get something else and 200 euros I'd get something more well.
No one in their right mind will spend 249 euros period, not even a sighted game costs that much in dollars.
Not for a racer anyway.

2017-09-10 02:05:49

crashmaster wrote:

Well, I have brought your game.
Interestingly I had to enter a price to pay after I logged into paypal, and a description, I didn't enter a description but just a price I thought this was automatic.
On the subject of price, dousy not meaning to be mean, but no one is going to spend 50-250 bucks for well lets see not much benifit, I could care less about extra teams.
As for ticonblue's stuff to  date, I really hated the inquisitor series, the space encounter audio speed and rally racing has playability, flairstar I never got round to and well to be honest it all sounds the same.
I buy the game to see what it is, 19 euros is 32 dollars nz, thats enough for a game.
Now if I knew for 30 euros I would get a soundtrack, 40 I'd get something else and 200 euros I'd get something more well.
No one in their right mind will spend 249 euros period, not even a sighted game costs that much in dollars.
Not for a racer anyway.

Hi crashmaster,

I hope you will enjoy our game and we really appreaciate your feedback.
Actually we had, and have a small group of people that want to support our productions and spend for a silver or gold edition.
I think that will be nice as extra a copy of the soundtrack.... maybe in future! wink

2017-09-10 02:18:50

Actually I'd like to buy all your game soundtracks if I could do that I'd pay for those to.
next although I did buy the game it appears I had to enter a description and amount to buy it, I thought that was all automatic.
I forgot the name so the email I got had a usercode to a product with no title and the download links just didn't exist.
my email address is sm dot everiss at gmail dot com.
Can you guys please send me an updated email with a user code and the links in it please?
Again I am happy you have a group that support you with the higher prices, but well I am not one of them.
I'd happily buy all the ticonblue soundtracks maybe 5-10 bucks a track or something or the entire lot I really like blind gladiator space encounter all the audio speed and other metal tracks you have.
I'd probably buy all the tracks if I knew where to get those.
Thats another way you guys can make cash.

2017-09-10 02:34:39

crashmaster wrote:

Actually I'd like to buy all your game soundtracks if I could do that I'd pay for those to.
next although I did buy the game it appears I had to enter a description and amount to buy it, I thought that was all automatic.
I forgot the name so the email I got had a usercode to a product with no title and the download links just didn't exist.
my email address is sm dot everiss at gmail dot com.
Can you guys please send me an updated email with a user code and the links in it please?
Again I am happy you have a group that support you with the higher prices, but well I am not one of them.
I'd happily buy all the ticonblue soundtracks maybe 5-10 bucks a track or something or the entire lot I really like blind gladiator space encounter all the audio speed and other metal tracks you have.
I'd probably buy all the tracks if I knew where to get those.
Thats another way you guys can make cash.

I will investigate on your problem with our paypal payment form...
For the game code you will have to wait for a bunch of hours actually here in Italy are the 2.30 of the morning and Mirko (the guy that follow this types of problem) will be available for the 9.00.
Sorry man,

for every other problem or discussion i'm here!

Simone

PS: I'm the developer of Space Encounter and the director of Audio moto championship and i'm really happy that u liked my games!

2017-09-10 02:40:35

Hi.
While racers aren't really my cup of tea and as such I don't think I'm interested in this, please allow me to say that not offering a demo is IMO, a really bad idea. This will hurt your bottom line. badly.
I can speak only for myself, but I never buy software products that don't offer trial access. I think it's safe to say that a lot of people who would otherwise buy and enjoy your game will miss out because of this.
If you want to be taken seriously, this should become top priority.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-09-10 03:15:05

Two things:

1. I'm curious, I want a good bike racer, but is this just one race, or a career mode, or a season mode, or what? Is this based on a real life series or is it entirely fictional?

2. 125, 250, 500cc bikes? Takes me back to the pre MotoGP days...

One more slightly negative thing: I'd be very, ery careful with anything that gets too close to a real team or rider as Dorna are very, very aggressive about proteting their series, same for WSBK and the AMA are too, so I'd make it as clear as possible that it's a fictional series and go the extra mile and design your own tracks if you haven't already. I know from my SMS days and a biker game they were working on they got told by Dorna, the guys who run MotoGP to hange the names and bike stuff as it was apparently too close to what Dorna owns. Not saying you are gonna go using real stuff, just it's either better to go change it now, or get the money and approach Dorna for a license for their motorbike series and approah the AMA and WSBK too and see how much it'd be for a license for that their series.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2017-09-10 03:27:00

Yeah think I'm gonna pass at least until there's a demo.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-09-10 03:33:07

@18: That's...how games making works. A publisher ggives a dev a certain amount of money, and...that's the budget for the game. Now, stuff like Kickstarter and crowd funding is a way to raise extra money, as is buying a game in early access, which....this is. It's a common thing in gaming as a whole, I'm amazed it hasn't shown up here more but some of the biggest names in gaming have been sold as alphas and betas and gone on to big success, the Minecrafts, Prison Architects, the DayZ (okay maybe not that one) of the gaming scene, they've all gone on to sell millions of copies..

I see this firmly as an early access game, buy it now, and then watch it develop and fund both this game and future games. You do want future games, right?

Besides, compared to some prices, these ones aren't bad at all. I mean, $200 special editions anyone?

Of course nobody gives a fuck about what i'm saying since early access isn't the done thing, but people need to realize game making is not free in terms of time or money at all, I know this first hand, at SMS we raised several million by the buy in early method, and it still wasn't enough.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2017-09-10 04:12:50

Hi.
well, I am gonna know what this will come out to, game comes out, full with buggs to the brim, and we never hear something about updates or balancing patches, was the same with blind gladiator, which had the same pricing model, 250 dollars for a freaking warrior name and I think an item, laughable at leased.
No thanks, make the prices more reasonable, or pack the game full of features so I can savely say that I spend my money for something that keeps me hooked.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-09-10 04:17:51

I would have to hear, or preferably play, a demo before buying.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-09-10 05:36:50 (edited by Dan Gero 2017-09-10 05:37:50)

@Post21 I get what you're saying, but $250 for a racing game? I'm sorry, but if I'm going to even consider paying half of that amount, that game better be 1 hell of a racing game, were talking Mario Cart levels of fun. In Mario Cart you go through all sorts of course, like there's 1 where you ride up something onto a bridge , and on the both sides is a deadly pool of lava. I would not pay 250 on a racing game, I'm sorry but that's the way it is.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-09-10 08:48:34

all you are doing, i'm iorry to say is taking one game, changing sounds and claiming it is a new one. not very impressed you just keep taking audio rally racing and re-vamping it, or other titles, and claiming they are knew. release more inquisitor least that original.