In ordr to accelerate properly, try pressing insert 3 first, then  hold the home key

Thumbs up

Or, there iis another option, switch to NVDA. smile

Que sabor? Saborrrrrrr!

Thumbs up

I'm not sure if this game is just too powerful for my pc, but it sometimes lags when I choose an option from the menu like free flying. Also, it seems to make my cpu run at a higher power or something, I can hear the computer hum getting slightly higher in pitch and more intence, is this normal? Or is my computer just crap.

Lawyer by day, vidual anty by night. I am the man with out feer, I am daredevil!

Thumbs up

1,404 (edited by Green Gables Fan 2017-09-07 13:23:09)

Hi!
So I've been introduced to this flight simulator by a friend of mine I met on Skype. They even transferred me their profile so I could unlock all three categories at once. I noticed that there is no volume control or certain things that you can change so as not to get overwhelmed with all the background ambiance around you. Also, I don't know what kind of sound library was used, but I noticed that the sound quality of the audio was very low fidelity, and because of my hearing loss I sometimes have trouble hearing different radio communications. For instance, runways and taxiway letters are traditionally spelt as Charlie 2, or Delta niner. I was given clearance to take off, but I couldn't tell if they said C2, or D2. This is why it is extremely important that phonetic alphabets be used.
Since I'm also bilingual, I installed the Spanish pack, but I wish there was an option to switch between language packs, like selecting a list of installed languages.
Also, I think the simulator should include turning on all the avionics in a certain order, and then turning them off in the same order as well. You need to do several checklists before you board passengers, before you turn on the engines, before you taxi, and after you take off, and then there is the post-flight checklist as well.
Also, I am curious to know what would happen if you squawked 7500 which is the universal code for a hijacked aircraft. A squawk of 7600 is when you are unable to either talk to ATC, Tracon, or ARTC, that's air route traffic control.
Also, when I select an aircraft from the three categories, how do I select the originating airport? I can only select the destination airport, and there's no mention of this in the documentation. Could someone, or possibly me consider translating or correcting the English version so it makes more sense?
Finally, I noticed that when I select airports and stuff like that, the NVDA speech repeats it more than five or six times. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thumbs up

Hi,
I don't get why someone would want to unlock everything at once, instead of doing the different task and having the satisfaction of doing  this by himself, but anyway, that's just my view.
About the volume change, it's completely wrong to say that you don't have any ajustments, since they're all included in the manual, and there are 4 types of volume you can ajust: Aircraft volume, Airport ambiance volume, Radio communications volume and another volume which I don't remember exactly what it is.
You can ajust those 4 volumes by pressing control or shift, followed by home, end, page up or page down, each of those four keys adjusting one of the volumes mentioned above.
Since the new features you wish, there's a new version on the way, and we just have to wait what  it'll bring to us.

Thumbs up

Hi Stefan,
I was actually clewless as to why this guy offered to transfer me his profile with my name in place. He didn't tell me, but when I read the manual about unlocking the categories, it sort of made sense.
Also, I read the keyboard shortcut manual, but it was a little hard for me to understand. For instance, what is sight? Does that mean radar or something like that? I've heard that mentioned from time to time. I'm looking forward to what the new updates will bring. One thing I wish you could turn down is weather.

Thumbs up

hi ctrl +shift + w is your friend for this.
regards

regards ***omid***

Thumbs up

hello there i am having a problem where when i move my nose a few deg with the up or down arrow it goes by two and it makes it a bit difficult to make fine adjustments.

Thumbs up

Hello,
Go into eurofly.ini which is located in the program files folder of the game, go to the end of the file, there is JoystickMode=1. Make it 0 and save the file.

Thumbs up

oh ok thanks for that will try that.  can't wait to see what the new version of this will bring.

Thumbs up