2017-08-31 22:40:49

Well, Dusoket Surely got new moves, at the beginning it had no Sparking tail, lightning bolt and oblivion Slash
As well as Garganchan, it had no blaze rampage

2017-08-31 23:40:15

Uh, the Dussocket I used in late July/early August had Sparking Tail and Oblivion Slash. It can be taught Oblivion Slash via the move tutor. And as far as Blaze Rampage on Garganchan? Again, the first one I ever used had it.

Maybe in the very first public build or two of the game, those manamon didn't have those moves, but if so, he fixed the issue within 2-3 weeks of launch.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-09-01 07:27:47

Lol when your starter's stats are straight garbagee

2017-09-01 12:54:20

Good, I have your link jayde. thanks

2017-09-01 15:12:18

On the plus side, you can breed the starter so you can get a better version. You don't need excellent stats according to the Hazeldale stat checker. I pretty much ignored it the first and second playthroughs, and only pay attention now because I'm something of a perfectionist. By the time I get to the point in the game where you can breed your manamon, I usually have well over 100k gold, which is enough for over twenty breeding attempts. Much resetting and swearing usually ensues. Heh.

2017-09-03 14:40:36

hey all. I would make donnammer electrick fighting steel type. it gets things like powerkick (read the visical description of donnammer= hammerhead, iron guard, steelhorn, charge, and sparking tail and power serge. maybe some coverage here and there. its actually a pity that snowmonno and garganchan have such bad defences they havee really neat movesets i think
kind regards,

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-09-03 15:38:17

Um, Garganchan has bad defense now? The one I have, and all the others I've seen have good attack and good defense. Speed is crap, though. Evrything else is decent, including special attack. However, Snowmonno has defense just about as bad as Myaneeko. Myaneeko has a lot of hp and speed, but crap at evrything else. I usually catch one and just box it.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-09-03 21:39:12

Hi all and welcome to the 5th part of Manamon.
In this video, we're just going through a tunnel to get my manamon back which are token from me.
Don't forget to like this video and this post, to sub to the channel, to turn on the nultifications if you're subscribed, to comment something and to follow me on twitter by clicking on the last link that I have placed in the discription.
You can find the video on: https://youtu.be/AJ0Xu7TeHmY
Have fun!

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2017-09-04 00:46:22

Now that someone talked  about donhammer before... why the hell it doesn't get Thunder hammer, is electric, is a Hammer, so...

2017-09-05 03:47:49

It really should. And ThunderHammer really should be either stronger or more accurate, because that defense drop hurts.

Garganchan's defenses actually aren't bad. Its HP isn't great though, which means about the same thing.

Myaneko is busted, pure and simple. At least Snowmonno, if you get speed going, can be a one-man wrecking-ball. Myaneko will hit something super-effectively for decent damage, then die horribly. I think the only sort of manamon it can kill are things, ironically, like Snowmonno and Deciced...except Snowmonno provides a quad-effective Spirit Force for an easy knockout, and Deciced can either switch out or can probably OHKO with Frigid Touch. I'll have to run that one. Hell, Deciced might even be able to use Vulnerability Scan, to hit one of Myaneko's double weaknesses (ghost and undead) for some big damage. Everything else is only singly weak to holy, at best, and Myaneko just doesn't have the firepower to OHKO except at insane level advantages...at which point all bets are off, anyway.

2017-09-08 10:29:53 (edited by kianoosh 2017-09-08 10:30:18)

Hi there. Jayde can I have your manamon walkthrough file?

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-09-09 13:55:01

You should have no trouble following any of the links I've placed in the last few pages. Any one of them will let you download it from Dropbox.

2017-09-16 04:55:55

I have never had a problem doing this, but I am now in the tunnels and can't defeat my team that Octoross uses. I have a Ratsal at level 17, a Manja at level 19 and a Lonar at level 20. Do I just need to train more? Here is a file showing why this is so hard to do. Seriously, this usually takes just 2 or 3 tries, but this time, it's just, impossible or that's how it seems to be.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d6udpq347io3 … m.mp3?dl=0

2017-09-16 09:28:14

Get another granate and smash that zimbat away

marro

2017-09-16 17:23:15

Okay, I'm here to help.

There are two ways to do this. The easy way and the hard way.

The easy way
1. Catch a Zinbat and level it up to 23-24 if you can.
2. Catch a Granate and level it up to level 23-24 if you can.
3. Lead with Zinbat. Aura Master Feefeye (neither the opponent's Zinbat or Feefeye will OHKO yours).
4. Assuming there's nothing else on Octoross's team except Zinbat and Feefeye, just grind it with Zinbat either until it croaks or until the opponent does (just Aura Master over and over). If it does die, bring out Granate for a probable one-shot kill, bearing in mind Octoross's manamon are only at 25% of their health.

The hard way
This assumes you have no mananets and thus can't change your team. This really is something Aaron should've planned better for, but oh well. He didn't, so here we are.

1. The only solution is to grind, I'm afraid, so get started. Use your level-up herbs - you should have 1-2 by now) if necessary. Get Lonar to level 25 if you can, and get Ratsal to level 24-25. Level up Monja as high as you can stand because it's dead meat and needs all the help it can get.
2. Lead with Lonar. Use Quake on Feefeye for a kill, or if you want to be more sure, use Bite, because you should be getting the first attack. Zinbat may hit you with Aura Master first, but that shouldn't kill you.
2. Just leave Lonar in until either it kills Zinbat or until it dies. At this point, bring in Ratsal and use Bite to mop up.

I'm not sure of the extent of Octoross's team beyond the two I saw, but your recording only showed me that your starting with Ratsal is a monumentally bad idea. Start with Lonar, and if his team is only those two, you might be able to win right now. Give it a try and see. Assuming you haven't already finished it by now, that is.

2017-09-16 23:26:17

Never thought of one shotting Zinbat with Stone Throw from Grannate, but I did it this morning. Started with Lonar, used Bite on Zinbat. By this time Zinbat had already took out Yavon's Fyste. Octoross sends in Grannate. Quaked Feefeye after Octoross sent out Grannate, since Feefeye used Poison Dart on Yavon's Eagala. Their's one reason for keeping Poison Dart on Feefeye! But yes, not bringing up that argument again. Octoross sends in Deciced. Eagala used Swoop on it, doing only like 4 damage. I finish it off with Bite. Octoross sends in Jiminar. Jiminar used Electric Shock on Yavon's Eagala, defeating it. I used Bite again and defeated Jiminar. And why didn't I use Quake, you ask? Because Jiminar had a broomstick equipped. Yavon's Friggle defeats Grannate with Tidle Wave. Octoross sends in Dormanoid. Dormanoid finally destroys Lonar with Grave Gun. I send in Manja because it's resistant to undead. Because of Manja's speed stat, it got the first turn and used Rookie Kick on Dormanoid doing some Damage. Dormanoid decided to derp, and used Dark Gift witch made the fight easier. Then Yavon's Friggle finished it off with Bubble! I guess it depends how you do it, could of done that last night.

2017-09-21 15:13:01

Hello there,
No ideas if I should make a new topic on this, or if I should just add it in here, so I chose the easier option. I'm still fairly a new manamon player, but old enough to have battles and trades with friends, etc. That is, till it worked. I've tried googling for answers, and asking around, but everyone seems to be clueless. So here's the deal. I used to use a laptop, running windows 8.1 to host. I allowed RPG.exe through the firewall, forwarded ports with UPNP as my router supports it, and there we were, battling. Unfortunately, good things never last. Using the same network, same IP, same manamon file, same save file, but a windows 10 laptop,  I even disabled the firewall and windows defender altogether on the thing, hoping it would give. It just sticks on connection failed, try again. If I host with both laptops at once, and someone types in my IP, I get redirected to my 8.1 device. the question is simply this. What obvious setting am I missing on windows 10, for a manamon connection to work, keeping in mind it works on another device, in the same room, on the same network, and firewall is disabled, so it's nothing to do with it?
If this is of some help, I can actually host crazy party on the same device, which makes the whole thing strange, but the fact is, I appear to be not alone, but wasn't able to confirm that till now.  google search appears to suggest what I did already, check the connection. and even after comparing with my 8.1, and knowing the settings are exactly the same, it still doesn't give.  I'm not blaming windows 10 just yet, and I won't blame manamon, either. anyway, if anyone has any ideas, or they just think I'm stupid, and want to tripple, double, ask, about the steps, feel free. otherwise I might have to go down the virtual machine root... sad and thanks again.

2017-09-21 15:33:04

Usually when I forward ports through my router, it will ask me what computer needs the ports. For exampl,e if I were to forward port 80 and 443 on a Raspberry Pi or server machine for http/https, those ports would only be forwarded for anything hosted with that machine in particular. Does your router note which computer needs the hosted ports? If so, change it so that your windows 10 machine utilizes the ports. If your router has something like this, it should have a *needed by which device?* containing a listbox of all your devices listed by computer name. As a general rule it's good practice to choose one device to forward the ports, thereby hosting the connection, and stick with that device. Because just switching to a different device may confuse the router, and repeating that step is just a pain. Also turn anything related to uac off if you haven't done so already.

2017-09-21 16:29:12

So, just to clarify, unforward the ports with UPNP, on the 8.1, then reforward on the 10, and try to host? And do you mean putting the user account control to 0? it's currently at 67, the default setting. And yes, I do use a port forwarder, saves me from figuring out my admin password. smile

2017-09-21 16:34:51

Set uac to 0. In your case, it's really in your best interests to find that admin password of your router. You can forward ports in the most direct way possible then. Depending on your router, its control password may be on a label on the back of your router. You should ask for sighted help to read it then.

2017-09-21 17:39:47

I got nothing else to say other than a big thanks. unforwarding on the 8.1 end, and reforwarding on the 10 end appears to have fixed it. regarding the UAC, it didn't need to be touched. LOL I thought the port forwarding wasn't device specific, so thanks for teaching me something new. smile

2017-09-23 19:41:39

Lol, no problem.

2017-09-23 23:21:22

Hello and welcome by my newest playthrough of Manamon.
In this short video, we're just going to find and catch a Manamon called Lionra.
Don't forget to help us to get the 4 likes that we need on this video to cellebrate my YouTube channel birthday, to subscribe to the channel, if you havn't done that already, to turn on the nultifications for the channel if you're subscribed, to follow me on twitter by clicking on the last link that I have placed in the discription and to leave a comment.
You can find the video on: https://youtu.be/1JYh0URoztQ
Enjoy!

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2017-09-25 08:56:20

talking about the last update, I think garganchan got blind rush, since last time I checkedgarganchan with the move tutor it could learn it. Not sure if that came with the last update though

marro

2017-09-26 15:11:36 (edited by kruf 2017-09-26 15:13:05)

Hello, i don't realy know if someone already write a post about that but if interested, i've created a .jkm file for jaws to play manamon without conflicts. It works perfectly ! If someone wanna my jkm, tell me in this topic or send me an mp!

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!