2017-09-07 14:27:09 (edited by BigGun 2017-09-07 14:28:17)

Hi guise,
So I have logged in into skype with my Microsoft account, and it seems that nobody can find me on there even I have tried to find my self and  didn't  work. And there doesn't even seem to be a way to create a skype name, when I press create account it show's the screan for creating a Microsoft account. so, How to find your Microsoft account on skype and, if it's still possible, how to create a skype name? Any help would be eapritiated.
Kind regards,
Aleksandar

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-09-07 16:57:10

You have to write live then colon and the e-mail with out @outlook.com. EG live:xxxx

2017-09-07 19:03:10 (edited by BigGun 2017-09-07 19:30:32)

it works, thanks  very mutch.
ps: sorry for  sommutch changing,  didn't test apsolutly everything xd

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-09-07 22:05:46

Hi.
Wow, I don't need to do this at all.
But then I have probably got a few contributing factors.
I think you still can make a skype name if you go to skype.com I think but am not sure.
Ms use their ms account system since they own skype.
But back in 1997 my isp which is now on its own local cloud was yahoo and before that microsoft run.
So I do have an old style inboxless microsoft account fully varified, all I have had to do is change email and some security info but I still have one.
Similarly I have an old skypename from ages back which I merged with the ms account.
I still use skype classic and it just works.
You can probably still get a skype name but who knows.
Usually if you have a person's skype name or their ms email it works but skype is picky if you try to find someone by name alone, it may pop up almost everything under the sun.
The key then is  to know what country they come from, it will pop up their mood or descriptive message so unless you know that that is them you may not find them at all.
For example I have many clones of some of my friends on skype and me on skype with different names, different spellings and different countries.
Luckily for the most part I have my skype list down pat in fact I just removed a lot of people from there.
If I have 1 critisism about skype it is that you can not just remove yourself from a contact.
Unless you want skype to prompt you to add them back in you need to block them from seeing you at all.
So technically if I want to say remove my friend because he has a new account, I have to remove then bann him from my digital life then put his new contact in, then unban him from another list.
The other issue I have is that say I or my friend add eachother to the list, depending on load and such it can be days before skype registers that I have been added and a request is waiting.
At minimal its a few seconds to 1 day, but I have had a request not show for 2 weeks in fact I have had requests that I have had no choice to block because not only do they never show or work, but when they finally do, things do not work properly.
Another issue I have with skype is probably more of a connection thing, if either of you are in a non good place or have an overloaded wireless the dropouts just mount and its not even worth talking, skype seems only good if you are in a big city with a good wireless connection.
For me, with my isp supplied router and my extender/ amp that has improved things a lot but if you are in a hotel or something even on a big city there is no garantee you will get a stable connection at all.
And while I understand this in places with little infrastructure like small towns in remote places, the fact skype likes to drop for no reason well who knows.
Maybe its because I started with the analog non digital model where a signal can last and last even when there is almost nothing.
These new digital signals may be clear as mud but if you get to a certain point which is not that far out they quit far to soon.