2017-09-07 03:05:11

Hi everyone, before starting the actual toppic, i'll explain what dbz infinite world is, and what difficulties it has for us.
Dbz iw was released back in 2008 for the PlayStation 2 system. it's a fighting game, and it has the budokai 3 mechanics, more or less. some things were added, and some others were removed.

the main mode of play is dragon misssion mode, a mode where you play the story until dbgt. in this mode however, there are several missions that are impossible for us to do. but the fighting however, is very entertaining!
the other day, i was thinking how great could be for us, to have a savefile with the missions completed, but a 100% sabe file is not what i wanted, i was trying to acomplish something very different.
i imagined a savefile where all missions were unlocked, but only to the part where we can play freely. a sabe with nothing unlocked, only the missions so we can skip these and fight owr way through the story mode.
then, there was another problem:
as you complete missions, you get money. but if you get money, even if the missions are completed, you can start buying things right away.
so, because i are complicated, my savefile also had to start with.... no money.

after some thinking, i started to play with a friend. in very easy mode, so we gain very Little money......
now, finally i reached the point where i wanted to have my file! when you continue, you can play every mission that's available at the moment.
lastly, the money thing.
i used a cheat engine to have..... 0 money!

so, i have my sabe has i wanted!
all missions completted until magin boo saga, story mode 2. capsules are unlocked but you have no money, so... you have to fight to gain money back....
you still need to unlock the rest of the missions, buy fighters road, buy every capsule, every character, stage, every attack and ultimate.
but you don't need to do the inaccesible missions anymore.

anyone is interested in this sabe file?
note: those who doesn't know the game, check it before requesting the sabe, you can find it complicated to understand. but if you know dbz infinite world and the missions were the problem, this thing will be useful.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2017-09-07 05:21:28

Are the ultimate attacks doable in this game? I know in budokai 3 I never could complete them, because I never knew how to work the on-screen meeter. If so, then hell yeah I'd be interested in obtaining the save.

2017-09-07 05:45:49

there's still the meter, but i discovered when it starts to charge. you can't pause the game when meter is on-screen. also, there are ultimates with no meter at all.
i've successfully landed several ultimate attacks, it's difficult but sometimes it's best to use teleport attacks more tan ultimate. also, if your enemy is tired, it's harder for them to deffend from ultimate attacks.

2017-09-07 06:08:49

Very cool! Sadly my ps3 recently got the ylod, but I did get pcx2 up and running and it's alright, just a tiny bit of input lag.

2017-09-07 13:24:11

Speaking of PCSX2, any tips to get rid of the lag? I've gave up using it do to its annoying issues. Even though I've tried changing settings, editing ini files, but still.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-09-07 20:41:23 (edited by Amine 2017-09-07 20:45:27)

So when doing mitions how are you supposed to navigate around the map? Doesn't that require sighted help? And yes, me and my brother used to play this one on pcsx 2, along with budokai ones including the tenkaichy budokai 3, witch is damn accessible for most part because there are characters who guyd you through menus and all that. But I never got the hang of budokai 3's or infinit world's dragon world AKA mitions whatever you wanna call them, unless if there was a sighted person to help. The rest of the stuff is easy.
Also, pcsx2 is a bit laggy, and it crashes on windows 10 after say 2 or 3 battles witch is you could say 10 to 15 mins, witch is weird, and it's laggy as shit as it takes at least a god damn half second to respond to a command. I wish someone here could give a guyd on it or something. I am sure my computer aspects have nothing to do with it as we have a gaming PC over here.
@anthony
you can use training mode to try every character's ultimate and know when the meeter comes up, they are rather easy to memorize.
Best regards.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-09-07 22:26:18

So what do you do when the meeter does come up, just press x randomly? And yeah, budokai 1 was the first ever game I ever played, still have my original coppy! And tenkaichi 3 is amazing, I still think it's better than the new dbz games being made today. They're disgraceful, and you can tell the dubd voiceacters aren't taking it seriously anymore. But dragonball fighterz looks promising,  besides the tag mechanic which I've never been a fan of.

2017-09-08 04:45:12

The problem is that in infinite world you mostly couldn't deal with the meeter since the case with it isn't like budokai 3 which you can hear like beeps when the time comes to act, so it's a bit harder unless if you know where does the meeter pup up in the ultimate itself, mostly be depending on knowing that from budokai 3 as there's no difference. And yes, Amin is right, you need a help from a sighted person to deal with the adventure, I was having difficulties with it, as is the case with budokai 2, 3 and budokai tenkaichi 2's adventures.
Oh a note: thank god that at least ultimate tenkaichi's adventure is a thing that you could go around with, since most stages are straight ahead, unlike the other series.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2017-09-08 09:38:41 (edited by Amine 2017-09-08 09:44:35)

When the meter comes up, you press 3 buttons, if the oponent presses the same buttons as you did, your ultimate will fail. If they press 2 buttons like you, it'll hit but it'll be weak. If they don't get the combination you pressed right at all, your ultimate will do a super efective damage.
the ultimates witch are gotenx and one of gogeta's fusions aren't accessible at all, as you have to press 5 buttons as they are displayed on the screen. If you get that wrong your fusion will fail miserably. As for other fusions, you and your oponent press a key, again if they press the same key as you, the fusion will fail. But if they get it wrong you'll fuse, I guess that case was for vegito. And finaly, for ssj4 gogeta's fusion, it'll be done automaticly so you don't have to wory about pressing anything.
hth

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-09-08 13:45:11

about infinite world, I can't play the adventure mode also, but for budokai 3, I can finnish the story mode, I can say that mostly by luck.
in that game, you are mostly flying around, then you have to press the R1 button to examine things. when you hear a sound which I can't explain it, you can press the X button to interact with it. once done, you'll be dropped in to a fight, to a person to talk, or an item that you'll take, such as a skill capsule.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-09-08 20:49:12

Yes Hanif, you mean the sound like when the dragon generally shows up in dragon ball, that known sound. But my issue is in finding those areas to examine or to jump down to, maps are pretty big and well, nothing actually helps you as a blind.

Kind regards!

2017-09-10 11:50:26 (edited by pulseman45 2017-09-10 11:51:24)

The problem with that sound is that it only indicates you some of the elements, you can't search for the Dragon Balls that way for example.
And I agree the input lag in PCSX2 is annoying, and it occurs even when the game runs at full speed. The only think I found about that is to disable vertical synchronisation on the graphic card, but when I tried it it didn't change anything. Supposedly there may be an option to disable it in the emulator itself, but I didn't find it.

2017-09-10 15:10:48

yes unfortunately, that sound only indicates some of the interactables, not the dragon balls.
in story mode, I never get all the dragon balls, so my sighted brother helped me on collecting all of those.
another hard thing with this game is, after charging your power gauge to full, you can unleash an ultimate attack. the problem is, to successfully perform the ultimate attack, there is a button on screen that you have to press. if you do it correctly, you'll perform the ultimate attack which can deal extra damage, but if you press the wrong button or if you didn't do anything, you only deal a half amount of damage.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-09-12 01:18:26

hi, sorry for being so late, i was 4 days out of home, but here i am.
firstly, about the map in IW, it's much easier tan the budokai 3 one, maps are not that big, they're 2.5 d, and you only walk to enter a mission.
about the adventure mode, the unplayable missions are already completed, so, you can fight directly. if you accidentally go to an unplayable mission, just go back to the map and search for another one.

this one is for all of you who use emulators.
about ultimates and fussions, use the quicksave feature to help you. if you want, you can use it to know where the button sequence starts, or, if you want to get the timing, just try until you successfully land the ultimate.
remember, you can know when the meter appears, because you can't pause the game, at least, while fighting the cpu or other player.
about how the ultimates work....
it is a meter, that fills every now and then. you must press any button when the meter is full, or, as close as full as it can be. you must do it 3 times. if you successfully hit the meter more times tan your oponent, the ultimate will land successfully.
if not, the effects vary from character to character.
some ultimates will just do less damage, others will fail, and in one particular case, if you fail it, you do much more damage but you become instantly tired.

about the mechanic involving button presses that your oponent must guess. that's not for ultimates, that's dragon rush from budokai 3.
actually, in budokai 3 some ultimates can be executed by a successful dragon rush.. hahaha. dragon rush is completely accesible. but it's not present in infinite world.

finally, about the sabe file.
i have the multilanguage verssion of the game, but if you want, i can convert the sabe to the nort american region, if you have that particular one.