2017-01-21 14:59:30

I use windows 7 with the free screen reader called NVDA. It can be found at:
http://www.nvaccess.org
Other popular screen readers include jaws for windows, super nova and window eyes, but these are paid but have free demoes.

2017-01-21 15:10:30

Thank you for the fast response Aaron. I will make a note of these and download them when needed.

Much appreciated

2017-01-22 00:26:34

I use nvda on windows xp, 7 and 10 and it does great with them all. Would personally recommend it to work with. Google uses NVDA primarily for testing their accessibility, and if there's something that the screenreader can do better with the app, you can make an nvda addon which can communicate with the app to give information to the user.

2017-01-22 11:47:49

Hi.
I'm excited to hear that you're still working on the project.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-22 12:58:31

glad to hear that the project is still in development. as for a screen reader to use, NVDA is the best in my oppinion.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-01-22 17:21:21

It sounds like NVDA will be the one i download for testing. And possibly some trails of others. Really appreciate the feedback guys. And its nice to hear there is still some excitment about the project.

If anyone is interested in an update.
The final product so far is looking like this:
A handheld box enclosure will contain the circuitry with 4 directional buttons and 5 actions button sitting on the top. Below the handheld part will be the battery compartment that holds 6 double A batteries and is where the on off switch is located. 6 batteries are needed in order to supply enough voltage to the regulator to feed to board the required 5 volts. A Low battery warning system has also been put in place.

Along the back of the box will be a potentiometer to control volume output. This is just a toggle you can turn. Also along the back will be the pause switch and a slot for the game to go. Which at the moment are small black boxes with pins on the from that fit onto the board.

The project is fully functional and the challenge now remaining is putting this enclosure together.

Thanks again for all the help guys.

2017-09-04 18:04:34

Hi.
I created the games from tutorials, onli I need to test them.
What is the price for the console?
My mom is in the uk, London, I think traveling will not be a problem!

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-09-04 19:09:51

Glad to see that you're still working on this. As for the screen reader, I also use NVDA. I also have a quick question? Could you explain why you decided to use double A batteries instead of a rechargeable one? It's almost 2018 haha. `

2017-09-04 20:42:48 (edited by jack 2017-09-04 20:44:12)

The Console's not quite released just yet.

2017-09-05 08:01:40

I'm wandering about the following: Why does the console not take SD cards for games? If you need to purchase games on the special discs, it would become quite difficult. Buying games online and put them on a SD card would be much easier. Maybe there is made a solution to this, I don't remember. I'm still very excited for the product.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-09-05 11:33:18

Is I think simple in the gde for a developer to make an encription sistem, well, I am a 0 programer, but I made in gde a punchup game, a counter and a farm game with the tutorials with succes, so, I think with a good developer will be simple!

2017-09-05 22:25:12

Hi guys. I notice there are a few questions here for me.
I'm really glad to see people getting along with the GDE so well.

If you need a more direct contact method with me the sonus does have a facebook page. I thought it might be a good idea to tell people about that now since the GDE is being used and people could have question or need to discuss game ideas or have general Sonus queries for me.

About the batteries, this was simply a time saving task. The rechargable route is still an option but AA batteries worked without the need for a more complicated battery management system. to involve lithium ion I would need to put it through a lot of testing to make sure the lithium ion never trickle charges, they dont tend to like that. At the time more pressing features need my attention.

The reasons for the SD cards not being used is simply piracy. No company will make a serious game in invest their time and money in its dvelopment if it can so easily be copied. I want to encourage good quility game production. However that isnt to say games cant be shared for free if that is what the developer wishes. Games can be run from usb sticks.

2017-09-05 22:27:48

could you give us some game demo recordings so that we know what it may sound like? I will buy this when it comes out!

2017-09-06 00:53:55

This cartridge thing reminds me of the old flash cartridges that early 2000s toys would use, and there was usually a usb cartridge reader to go along with those which you could use to download content and flash it to the cartridge. That said, would there be a usb card reader and maybe have the console come with a few blank cartridges to get you started? I'd imagine some developers would want to try the real thing on a cartridge with the console. More to the point, how much space do the cartridges have, and are they rewriteable? As for sd cards I do agree, piracy is one thing you don't want happening through the simplicity of the console. A drm system that I use does have the ability to generate product id/registration keys based on the serial number of a usb device like a flash drive, but 1. I don't even know if you can get a serial number of an sd card considering that was a native usb protocol function, and 2. that would just be too much in the way of coding yet another protection system. At the same time, these games don't have registration keys, after all what console game ever would.

2017-09-06 07:47:04

Wow. I didn't noticed the console have a USB plug as well. This is so exciting...

Best regards SLJ.

2017-09-06 17:34:13

Hi.
These cartridges remind me of gameboy consoles and will be hard to get a registration sistem, but is hard to us to buy cartridges and cartridges and for developers asswell.
And with an usb stick you will have to have something long in your console and we can have problems with this thing.
And please, an idea of the price will be much apreciated!

2017-09-06 20:18:57

usb sticks aren't always long in fact i have one that's low profile that is very and i mean very small.

2017-09-06 20:19:59

I have one like that, 4 gb and verry tini, but more confortable with sd cards!

2017-09-06 23:43:58

The problem with USB sticks is the good ol fact that you can't prevent piracy with a USB stick just like you can't with an SD card. Both are readable by *** all *** modern OSes. And, really, the only way you can truly prevent piracy is to encrypt the entire card with a unique device ID or something like that. Just beware that people will definitely try to bypass it and eventually succeed.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2017-09-07 01:21:56

More to the point, it did just occur to me that the cartridge uses the SPI profile and a custom cable to connect to the computer, unless something's changed. Couldn't that appear just like any other storage drive? I sadly doubt there is any way around encryption. And if that means registration keys, then I guess that's the way it is. There is usb support, so you could in theory plug in a usb keyboard and enter the registration key.

2017-09-07 03:38:36

My thoughts....

I'd much rather the console has a rechargable battery via USB or a charger, as AA batteries can get expensive if the battery life doesn't exactly last long.

The piracy argument is a fallacy, and here's why: You can't prove a lost sale, and if a game is good enough people will buy it. anyhow. There was a panel that discussed DRM, which just hurts legitimate purchasers, while the pirates get away with it and don't suffer from the DRM.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2017-09-07 23:41:38

True. But the problem is that once the game is off that cartridge, there's not even a simple registration system. An armadillo-like equivalent that is locked to a given console rather than a specific cartridge would suffice. But wait -- that would mean that the master key that the console has would in theory work for every game. Anyone remember when old bsc programs would let you transfer your license to and from a floppy disk? Well, may be the console should have a license manager of some type that lets you at least allows the games to be licensed in a universal way but not getting too much into steam territory if you will.

2017-09-08 03:59:01

<i>NumerologyCalculator -FreeNumerologyReading for 2017 Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> Libra Love & Romance horoscope. Discover how do the stars affect your love life. Get advice about everything that matters for your zodiac sign!.<br> Name Compatibility by   Get Free Name ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Free name compatibility, zodiac sign compatibility, compatibility horoscope, loveastrologyby    More results.<br> The Secret Language ofBirthdaysoffers detailed personality reports giving you endless hours of  Tumblr Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> 

date of birth matching
chinese numerology house numbers
nonillion
chinese calendar zodiac
leo love horoscope 2016

<strong>Yourfirstname- Looking for your Purpose in Life, the ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> The 1-YearNumerology Forecastreveals what's in store for you in the next  <i> Numerology   </i>.<br> Your Life PathNumberNumerology .com Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Learn how to calculate the most importantnumberin yourNumerologychart: your Life Pathnumber .  /numerology-news/life-path-number More results.<br> NumerologyCalculator(Beta) - Number & NameNumerology Your browser indicates if you've visited this link IndianNumerologyCalculatorthat calculatesnumerologyfor name and number. Most comprehensivenumerologyreport you will find anywhere.   More results.<br> 
landline number finder
sites of numerology
nonillion
lucky mobile number by date of birth
stars horoscope

All aboutNumerology-  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link All aboutNumerologyon   provides over 30 combinations of free daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes in a variety of interests ...  /numerology-html More results.<br> Best Life PathNumerologyCalculatorBased on YourNameand Birthdate. So not only will you determine your personality strengths and weaknesses, life lessons, destiny  :NumerologyReading byNameand Birth Date Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> Mesh Rashi 2016  मेष राशि 2016Hindiहिन्दी राशिफल मेष ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link मेष राशिफल 2016 - Horoscope andRashifal2016 Mesh Rashi 2016  मेष राशि 2016HindiMesh VarshikRashifal2016 inHindi   More results.<br> Themeaningandpopularity of firstnames(babynames )andlastnames(surnames). Research the history, prevalence, and ranking of thousands ofnames ..<br> 
oriental numerology
tarot
what is my numerology chart
history of my family name
find my lucky numbers today

IndianBabyBoyNamesWe are happy to present our comprehensive list of IndianBoyBabyNamesalong with itsmeaningsin a simple and easy to navigate   Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> The numerology calculator is able to change your life forever. Get it for Free Now!.<br> Check Out  25- DayForecast Your browser indicates if you've visited this link  is releasing a 25- DayForecast that can help users make informed decisions about long-term plans.   More results.<br> <i>Mozan'sRacingNumerology- Gamblers Book Club Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> 
peter vaughan numerology
marriage kundli online
virgo daily horoscopes for today
astrology prediction 2016 by date of birth
history of my family name

Play a word game to learn and practisenumbers10-100 vocabulary. 0.<br> BoyDogNames- 100PopularNamesFor Your Dog Your browser indicates if you've visited this link View our list that shows 100 of the mostpopularboydognames ! We also give you other male dog naming ideas that you'll probably like, too. Guy dogs rule!  /boy-dog-names/ More results.<br> <h2>Anbutamil - MoreBoyNamesStarting with 'S' Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> <h3>Horoscopes , Astrology andZodiacStar Signs Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> 
reverse lookup number
phone reverse lookup
numerology maturity number
i want to know about my horoscope
baby name as per date of birth

FreeNumerology Readings,Reports& Horoscopes   Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Get yourfreenumerology horoscope from  your number one resource for numerology readings, numerologyreports , and life answers.   More results.<br> <u>FreeFootball BettingTips- See Today 's Top ... - OLBG Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> florarnaud- voyance - medium .com - 勉強方法を変える ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link 公認会計士は国内の資格試験のдёгЃ§г‚‚非常に難しい試験であるため、ゼミに参加することが有効的だと言えます。また ...  More results.<br> Numberof Your Life Cycle - Numerology Reading4 Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Numerology Reading for yourluckynumber4comes from Life Path Numerology. To calculate your life cyclenumberadd upnumbersthat correspond to your personal birth ...  /life-cycle-numerology-lucky-number-4 More results.<br> 
child baby name in tamil
six lucky numbers
horoscope astrology by date of birth
free february horoscopes
horoscope 2011

2017-09-08 04:54:10

Wow, this guy's sure going on a long spam rampage.

2017-09-08 11:58:10

Some ways to delete spam posts:
1: The easyest one, report them and wait!
2: Skip them, this will not delete them, but you will not see them, some harder because nah!
3: The hardest one:
a: Try to become a moderator, admin or what ever you can, if this can not be realized skip the next step.
B: Delete your selve.
smile
Sorry if I said something wrong, last way was some kind of joke, but nah, I am verry bored!