2017-08-23 06:34:17

Hi,
This topic contains and will contain spoilers for bk3, so unless you want them spoiled for you,stop reading right here.
With that out of the way.
I have been working on finding a few weapons on bk3, whilst I have had a little success in finding some of them, some I can't figure out,at all.

1: the boomarangs. the normal one is sold at the stage 7 shop, the super can be found in one of the shops as well if I am not mistaken,that is.
my question is,how do you find its other variant? is it based on difficulty of the game?
2: the gigavault laser.
I have probably spelled it wrong, but eh. big_smile you get the gigavalt laser at the end of 15.4 to blow the slimes away,but isn't there a way you can keep it? and isn't there a weapon the electron's copter is supposed to have dropped somewhere. I tried killing the boss(electrons copter 15.4 again)  but obviously,that was a nada, can't think of anything else, unless it refers to one of the landing spots in the flying stages.

This isn't a where can I find a weapon question,but somewhat related. How in hell do I collect pieces of walls? a weapon requires 100 pieces of wall,but ahem. I have 0 at the mo,and can't figure where to get them, unless the mud killer's, the one that creates walls, walls can be collected by jumping on them and pressing enter. tongue

Thanks all,and I'll come up with more questions, to be sure. wink
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-08-23 20:51:48

hi gryf.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
To get pieces of wall, do the following.
Summon some cats by holding down the k o and n keys. Keep repeetidly pressing these keys and you will get more and more cats. They should start destroying walls for you. You may have to command them to start destroying walls, and in that case just wait untill one of them is near you, then press enter to enter the command screen for the cat. you will see a list of various commands you can give the cat. One of them should be to destroy walls.
Reguarding the Hyper Boomerang, for some reason I had it in my inventory once I beet a certain difficulty. I'm not sure if you have to have the super and regular in your inventory or not, but I had it in my inventory after beeting a certain difficulty, can't remember which.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-08-24 06:08:59

Hi,

Thank you,bryant.
So I was sort of right about the hyper boomarang, I guess...
As for the walls, how is one suppose to figure out summoning cats that way and tell it to destroy walls, lol I wouldn't have, if I hadn't asked.

Still wondering about the weapon the electrons copter is supposed to have dropped.
Trying to get as many weapons as I can before I start on a different mode.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-08-24 06:56:34

cat spear, you can summon a cat you can command, one of those commands is destroy walls in front of me, lol that's how I figured it out

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-08-24 10:24:15 (edited by pulseman45 2017-08-24 10:26:38)

Hello everyone,
I have a question about a particular weapon, since I am also trying to get as many weapons as possible before starting a new mode.
Is the most powerful version of the needle launcher worth it? I don't know exactly how the names of these needle launchers were translated because I still don't have the translation for the moment, but I am talking about the last one you can craft with the faster needle launchers you can buy at the third Bonus Shop. Right now I have the one that requires 81 of these if I'm not mistaken, and it seems it is not very good when an enemy is very close to you. Doesn't seem too bad otherwise, not counting the fact that needles are relatively slow projectiles.
So, since the only way I found to grind for gold efficiently is to do 18-1 over and over again, and that the vertical range of that needle launcher I have seems to be a bit of a default at times, is it worth it to grind for the ultimate needle launcher, outside of getting all the weapons in the game?

2017-08-24 13:06:43

Hi!
About the hyper boomerang, I don't know what causes it, but try reentering stage7 shop sometimes, and Ninja will start a dialogue with you, asking if you don't want to test his new weapon

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-08-24 17:40:55

Hi,
@pulseman45, I wouldn't suggest grinding there to get all the needel launchers, wouldn't be worth the time.
If you really want to grind, I'd suggest grinding for a omega shooter big_smile

In looking for something else, namely walls, I stumbled upon 2 good weapons,one of them is super duper,at least for now.
The laser blade? or some such. There are so many varients of lasers that I sometimes get confused in what's what.

18.1 is a good place to grind for gold at least for now that I haven't unlocked the gold place in extras, wondering something like that exists for grinding upon levels. only 102? 103 atm.
Think my stamina needs work,as using the spirit sword for a minute or so,with pauses of course,gets the bell going. 600 or so atm. but I digress.

Managed to get the cat spear,and was a lot of work, can tell you that. what with Cats not being able to climb walls and spawning on the ground.

Also got the laser weapon that's a combination of the power bomb laser sabers and the like. seems okayish.
Made a chain sword,just because I could,a long way from using it,though the stats look neat and looks to be a digger of graves,so it does.

Nobody has a clue about the gigavalt laser though? is it something obvious that I'm missing, hence no replys on that one? big_smile

DD,  I more meant the summoning cats a bit of the peh to figure out,rather than the spear. strange that, hammers destroy walls,but leave no pieces behind,its only Cats that do.

@nuno69, Thank you for the hyper boomarang tip, lets hope changing the difficulty is what I am missing and not something obvious.

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-08-24 20:31:24 (edited by pulseman45 2017-08-25 09:33:39)

In fact, I already have the Omega Shooter. In my first playthrough, I grinded for it before continuing to level 17. It wasn't so bad, especially compared to the ultimate needle launcher. To craft it, you need to spend no less than 4904900 gold if my calculations are correct. Virtually the most expansive weapon by extremely far, so I really hoped it was worth it.
Also, for the Giga Bolt Laser, you have to find a landing spot in 14-3. Be careful, it's in the last area, between the last dockfight and the end of the level, so it's relatively easy to miss, especially since you can only press L in that one area.
Once you landed, the Giga Bolt Laser should be at 299-0.
Also, I found another way to grind for gold. If you have that Sawtooth Kruiser or whatever it's called, go to a level like 8-1, summon a few Grand Kruisers, and profit. Not as fast as 18-1, but at least you can stay as much as you want.

2017-08-26 12:19:53

Hi,
Thank you pulseman45 for the tip about the gigavault laser, me thinks I may try flying through all the other flying stages to see what I'm missing.
and outch, the 14.3 landing can be a really bummer,its placed in such a location. lol
The laser fired and I landed,before it could hit,I'd call that quite close,indeed specially so because I had around 2800hp.
Holy crap, you must've done some grinding to get the omega shooter.
As for the needle launcher, I don't think I'll be grinding 4m gold,unless it gets eazier as I unlock difficulties.
Not moved on to a mode yet,still seeing what weapons I can get without any medals and working on my spirit sword. speakin of which, is there a way to figure out what level its at or its attack at a particular instence etc?
I have gotten the level up sounds a few times,and its damage has obviously increased but I have no clue what attack power it has.

I dunno why, but I am more of a fan of ranged weapons as compared to mellay weapons.
I.E the super yoyo,mega shooter and the like.

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-08-26 14:10:58

I don't know if there is a way to know the Spirit' Sword's attack stat, but to know it's level you just have to press R when using it.

2017-08-26 18:00:29

Hi,
Thank you again pulseman45, level 13 1x40 xp so far.

I just heard something about a mythical reverse hook,though and even searching around which I try and not do just in case I spoile something for myself, didn't bring up anything. does anyone reading this happen to know of it and if yes, how do you aquire it? sounds like one of those awesome things,but so far no clue on it anywhere.

I was looking around in the collection items menu today in the crafting area, and was wondering does everything in there have a use?
For example the curved shelves? etc. haven't seen anything asking for such things,so far, hence wonder.

Made myself a arrow shot? which I could've ages ago,if I had only looked, doesn't seem so good right now,although would have been of some limited use if I had found it before. smile

Cleared 25.5 again,and got myself more clear medals so that I could make more weapons, made guns, good but nothing that blows you out of the water, omega shooters and mega shooters,enough said. big_smile
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-08-26 18:54:15 (edited by pulseman45 2017-08-26 19:12:04)

I'd like to believe all of the collection items are useful but I doubt it.
I also have many things to do before starting a new mode, mainly crafting a chin sword and a snake chain, and eventually a super Yoyo. I don't know if the chain sword or snake chain are that useful, but I guess they may be good to have.

2017-08-26 19:33:53

You can figure out your spirit swords attack stat at any given time by multiplying its attack by 2 and adding 1 to the result.

2017-08-27 07:22:14

Hi,

Aye, I have crafted a chainsword,but a ways off yet from using it, from its description though, it looks like a real beast.
Too lazy to do the snake thingy though, considering how many chains it requires...
in time,I'll grind for it as I play through different modes.

@keithwipf1, sorry what?
To figure out the spirit swords attack, I'd ahem multiply its attack by 2 and adding 1 to it?

Does no one have a reverse hook? not a single one?
I see a place to craft hooks, but no reverse hook in craftable but I figure that'd be too eazy. big_smile
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-01 21:34:00

Oops big_smile
What I mean is multiply its xp stat by 2.

2017-09-02 06:09:31

Reverse hook spoilers.

You get the reverse hook in stage 9-1 once you get exciting mode. It shows up in the intro.

thanks,
Michael

2017-09-02 11:10:25

Hi,

@drums61999, thank you for that. At least someone knew about it,eh. big_smile
So something to look forward to, lets see if I can actually do the exciting mode right now,unlikely,though considering my level.

@keithwipf1, my sword currently shows something like 19,2500xp would 2500xp be the thing I need to multiply? here I asume the 19,is its level.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-02 12:56:21

Exciting isn't that hard. Sounds like you're where I was when I did it. I think I completed it in ten hours or so.

thanks,
Michael

2017-09-02 20:59:31

hi, not exactly a weapon question, but I've been playing bk3 for a while now, but I'm hopelessly stuck on stage 21-2. the farthest I've ever gotten is to get up the latter to 150,10, to 150,60, down the platforms to around 206 or 207,0, but I can't seem to get past around 250,0, since I can't seem to grapple anywhere, and I have to go back to a spot where the cameras always spot me and generate so many enemies that I can't even hear my speech, I mean the sky shooters help quite a lot, but what I'd really like is to destroy those cameras some how, so I can navigate the level without the threat of dismemberment big_smile

2017-09-03 04:59:17 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2017-09-03 14:18:42)

hi, it is possible to do the level.. i just forgot how. I think here is a platform to which you drop, then wait for  camera to face the other way , then drop to the other side, and run and run. but its been a long time. You can too try a speed drink so you can escape those enemies. I think omega shooters will take the cameras out just fine, but then, what is the point of being stealth. ahhaha. but seriuosly, if you take the time to think about it and plan a good strategy it is possible I like/hate those levels. makes the game far more interesting and contemporary, modern (as far as audio games go).
and also, I am trying to craft a new weapon, the huge thing with splinter one. Does anyone know where the big iron balls are obtained? the huge ones I know you buy  in one of the last shops, but.. those aren't the ones.. By the way, killer tip on the gold collecting things. 18.1 and 8.1 are both great, though 18.1 is amazing fast. I love the cruisers!

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-09-03 14:49:01

never mind on the big iron balls, you get them at the shop on stage 15. They are called differently though, large iron balls.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-09-04 06:16:27 (edited by grryfindore 2017-09-04 06:17:51)

Hi,
drums61999, my bad. its the mode after normal so yes, ought to be farely easy to do. thought it came after difficult for some reason. you know,exciting and all that. big_smile

I just figured something out,which could be slightly misleading. I.E the power up center says you can make juse out of fruits to raise your stats. I didn't bother at first as I thought they'd create a better version of the fruits in my inventory and would be good for one time use,not raise my stats permanently. tried it out,and my stats raised up high and high,just on cost of coins! least I hope its permanent and not time based....

The point of all this is I was able to try out the chain sword finally. don't know what all that stuff about binding is,but it hits highest of all the weapons that I have so far,with the laser weapon which I always forget the name of coming in second in terms of damage.
now to do exciting mode to grab myself a reverse hook.

@hacker, moniter when the camera turns and isn't watching, and if you don't want to bother with all that,try it with a super speed drink.
Those levels are the ones I have most trouble with,and I just sometimes want to smash my way through, and screw the stealth big_smile

@UltraLeetJ, speaking of. where do you get those splinters for crafting the weapon itself?
yeah, 18.1 is great as long as you use a cruiser or many cats, a good way to earn cash for them fruits lol.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-04 07:18:35 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2017-09-04 07:25:47)

I forgot where I got the splinters, probably it had to do with the dial thing on 18-3 and then picking things up in 18-1. You can get them too at the mine on the password protected door though its though because there are many insects there, each carrying one . once you beat normal. And the reverse hook is at stage 10.1 not 9.1

2017-09-05 05:58:06

Ahoy all.

Reverse hook is not a secret or hard to get at all,as I was thinking it'd be.
Thanks drums and UltraLeetJ for info on reverse hook. you indeed get it at 10.1 in a dialog after you finish with the normal mode.
on exciting right now, stage 13.

UltraLeetJ, I went into the door on 7.1, killed em insects but they didn't drop any splinters at all.
If its related to the dial settings, it must be something other than 18.2 and 3, because I believe I have gone through 1 to 9 on that thing, one time or the other by now.
Where the hell do you get a sasumata anyway? I seem to have seen it somewhere,but my brain just refuses to remember it for me...

And what the hell are those extreamly huge iron balls good for? haven't had a chance to try them so far besides the bosses on 25.5, but it did 0 damage. I was expecting a bit more from err a ball that cost me 100 coins lol

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-09-05 06:00:46

Your tech may need to be higher for them to deal damage... and the sasumata is found in 1.1, in the staff room.

Discord: clemchowder633