2017-08-23 15:43:44

Because of the lag of interest in this topic from the developer by helping with the problems you are having, I have 0 interest in this program.
I'm currently looking at some midi stuff to better understand how it works, and for this, I don't need some broken programs... smile However, I hope the developer comes back and check this topic to fix those issues you're having.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-23 17:16:53

Maybe this software will not work on 32-bit architectures? I do not know much about those things, but a friend (who has 32-bit operating system) has a similar problem. Aminiel may not see this topic because of the other projects he works on (or so I think).
Even so, I've been using this program since the end of last year and have not had any problems even though it's a beta.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2017-08-23 23:32:51 (edited by vlajna95 2017-08-23 23:45:59)

I'm using a 64-bit platform, so that shouldn't be the problem.
I'll give a try to SFC, and we'll see if that solves the problem. wink

Write me on FB, that's the best way to contact me right now. :)

2017-08-24 16:35:03

Пройти Оксфордский тест. (Тест включает в себя консультацию специалиста). Узнайте, что именно Вам нужно в себе улучшить, чтобы стать более ЭФФЕКТИВНЫМ! Найдите причину. Наш консультант поможет Вам в этом. Делать что-то с обнаруженной причиной или нет , - решать только Вам! Тест показывает Ваши сильные и слабые стороны. http://test-osa.org/

2017-08-27 17:24:02

For some reason I get an arror when I run this, I don't remember what is though, i'll run it again at some point and paste it here maybe.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-08-29 12:08:39

This sort of lace wig seems to be really reasonable and is also Wigs For Women
produced from innovative wide lace top substance having the Wigs
unique look. Not just this gives an all natural character Wigs
just about all make an attractive look for the face. The hair in this hairpiece generally entirely possible that it really is expanding out of the head along with every bit as distributed Wigs For Black Women
. Several producers currently are trying to make their wide lace the front natural splendor hairpieces economical to ensure that women who really need it may afford to purchase it.
When these kinds of wigs are usually utilize optimal way, it could genuinely offer a organic Wigs
physical appearance. That's the reason it will be considerable pertaining to clients to know the different patterns considering that wigs tend to be fixed around the organic hairline also it can Wigs For Black Women
furthermore stick directly into the top in the locks.

2017-08-29 12:35:54

Somebody needs to do something about all this spam.

2017-08-29 16:03:58

Hi,
I have banned the spambot. I've kept a post in here because we are now talking about the spambot a little, but I deleted it's multiple posts. The blasted thing had 10 of them, three at once in some tpoics including this one.

2017-08-29 17:35:55

It had like 3 topics in general game discution about wigs and stuff, clearly nothing to do with games, and even a few poasts in the a hero's call kick starter topic... Kinda funny though to be honest, all though it clutters the forum with junk.

2017-08-29 19:05:23

I don't konw what it is about spambots and wigs lately, especially when there was one the other week with 16 posts all about wigs utterly bombarding the forums with it.

2017-08-31 19:30:26

What's with all the spam lately? This is getting annoying.