2017-08-23 22:05:16

Hello,

Landing is buggy.

I've landed on a planet and I was alone, without my ship in the decert and no way to go out from there ...

Cheers,

2017-08-24 18:22:03

I know about that bug, which is why I rerote planet generation to limit the number of rooms spawned, and instead split things into multiple areas. This'll allow me to do better stuff too, oceans and islands anyone? Or cities. If you pass me the name of your ship I can move you back and we can find you a new planet that shouldn't have that glitch on it.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up

2017-08-25 13:42:39

Greetings all. I've been doing for the next update work on switching the game from pygame to sfml completely. What does this mean? It means that you should see a dramatic speed improvement from the previous versions. The conversion isn't all the way complete, but i'm about half way done with it.

Thumbs up

2017-08-26 12:24:47

@danny
what about my request?
has is gone in a dustbin?
i know in these days game is going fast and nice, so you can ignore me.

Thumbs up

2017-08-26 16:46:05

Hello there! Is there a way for me to quickly face a direction? Say I use the alt key to face north.. How can I know when I'm facing north northwest?

Thumbs up

2017-08-26 19:28:50

Is the asteroid mining system bugged? I bought a shuttle and tried to lock in an asteroid with my tractor beam.. It just said stand by but the ship
didn't lock..

Thumbs up

2017-08-28 06:58:13 (edited by Swagtastic 2017-08-28 07:14:38)

Hi all. I've done a lot of reading, and I'll admit, I haven't read all 800 posts in this thread. I read about.. 200. And didn't encounter this issue yet. So, here goes.

I use JAWS 16.0 and am running Windows 8. I downloaded DMNB V3 from your website, extracted all of the files, and am successfully able to start the program. However, even though I hear the game's music, and am notified to select a menu option, I'm unable to do anything whatsoever. Can't so much as scroll through the main menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Apologies in advance if i'm repeating something someone else has stated in this thread previously. This game just sounds like it's right up my alley and I'm really, really intersted in trying it out.

Thumbs up

2017-08-28 08:19:09

The game don't support Jaws yet. Installing NVDA just for gaming would be a good idea, because Jaws is, for some reason, difficult to get to work with games for the developers.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-28 12:22:02

I'm hopeful the games conversion to sfml will at least help with it, but you'll still need to find a way to get jaws not to interrupt the game with aero keys as for some reason it blocks those off.

Thumbs up

2017-08-28 16:35:31

This may be fixed now, but when I tried the game there was a very noticable lag of about 3 to 5 seconds between a sound such as a chat being sent and the speech, be it NVDA, jaws, or sapi being the 3 i tried, reading what it is that happened. This may have been fixed, but just thought i'd put it out there if it hasn't.
Is there a way to stop jaws from not allowing the aro keys to work as they should? I will use NVDA if I must, but would really prefer to use jaws as i am more familliar with it. And is there a way to turn 45 degrees to northeast or east and such? That would be easier.
I'm also not sure how to buy a ship, I bought one once but I could never actually find where it was to go inside it.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

2017-08-28 19:37:11

Ah, I understand. I've been putting off downloading NVDA for a while now, but now's a better time than any lol. Thanks a bunch guys, greatly appreciate it

Thumbs up

2017-08-30 18:53:21

Hi All,

Finally, the game has been fully converted to sfml. Download it now by going to:

realitysoftware.pancakeapps.com

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up

2017-08-30 19:54:44

just a warning though, the game can't be ran on a slow pc with a bad CPU because it eats up even more CPU than before

Thumbs up

2017-08-30 20:02:30

That may explain the lag between sounds and speech... My computer is pretty old, that explains a lot actually.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

2017-08-31 06:25:40

hi. I have 2 questions.

1. how to know wether the planet is landable.
2. what's the number behind the planet name? for example: uncharted system494121 9. so what's the number 9 for this planet

Thumbs up

2017-08-31 07:48:37

Hi. I can't create accound and can't login to existing, i forgot my password.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-09-01 06:48:04 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2017-09-01 14:13:49)

hi,
the game has shifted to a very third class and slow server,
so game is going to third class situation instead of first class!
too bad bad bad!
for your knowledge,
I have cor I5pc with 8gb rame+ quad cor processor
so don't speak in your comments about my pc
I am talking about admins, so others don't have to west theirs time to comment on my post
note:
this is my last comment on this game, because my player already dead.
danny himself has broken his rool that if a player died he last his credits, not ships.
but Mr. danny you have broken your own rool by out taken spaces and dashes from this game,
which game was sever good.
you can delete my account, because game is not accepting spaces and dashes, no more fun and entertainment.
good by forever.

Thumbs up

2017-09-02 03:27:06

Farhad Ali Bhatti wrote:

hi,
the game has shifted to a very third class and slow server,
so game is going to third class situation instead of first class!
too bad bad bad!
for your knowledge,
I have cor I5pc with 8gb rame+ quad cor processor
so don't speak in your comments about my pc
I am talking about admins, so others don't have to west theirs time to comment on my post
note:
this is my last comment on this game, because my player already dead.
danny himself has broken his rool that if a player died he last his credits, not ships.
but Mr. danny you have broken your own rool by out taken spaces and dashes from this game,
which game was sever good.
you can delete my account, because game is not accepting spaces and dashes, no more fun and entertainment.
good by forever.

I don't understand the problem you are having. Please explain so that I can help you rectify the situation.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up

2017-09-02 19:48:57

I have a problem.
Every time I try to log im to the game with a character, it just sits there for ages and ages playing music until I use task manager to close it.

Thumbs up

2017-09-03 00:01:24

ok, so heer is what happens. I am using NVDA, and, my computer is very slow so it's possible that it's because my pc is slow that the game is laggy. for example if you press f if takes about 0.25 seconds. I know that it sounds stupid, but it's notisable. also, I am not for some reason able to read the help topics. introduction reads ok enough, but when I try , for example to read the communications topic it just does nothing. plus s there was hardly anyone online, so I couldn't ask it on chat.
Kind regards
Aleksandar

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

Thumbs up

2017-09-03 03:41:55

@Farhad:

You have done nothing but whine and complain and moan and accuse Danny of ignoring you (which he has stated he isn't) on this topic. Maybe, just maybe, there is something about your posts that he isn't wanting to read or maybe, just maybe he's busy with other things?

To pick your post apart:

Danny broke his own rule about players not getting credits back? No. He has and I have refunded credits to people who died due to game bugs. We've also been testing stuff, which ya know, invovles giving credits for that, and yes, you may think it's breaking the rules but there aren't any published rules on the server at all currently. There are no public rules on how admins should behave but there are absolutely internal ones that we stick to

Farhad, you have done nothing but complain and bitch in your Pakistani tongue on the game constantly and not cae to translate the game, then insist everything is too hard to understand when nobody else has the same level of difficulty grasping the new concepts. So, TL:DR. I think you'd be better off taking your rage and anger elsewhere and staying well away from Danny's games in future as he won't change them to suit you or anyone else. He has his idea or his games....and he's gonna make his games how he wants to....

@894: You got the latest update?

@895:

Unfortunately the help files not playing is a known issue, if you ask us, we'll provide the text of the help file if you catch one of us online, thouh right now we're enjoying summer...well...I am.

For the specs: I run the game on a dual boot system with Ubuntu 17.04 and Win10 both kept up to date on an i7, and I don't notice the lags as much, however I will test on my older desktop once I get home and I'll check if it lags there or not, but using NVDA on it I didn't have a lag on a 10 year old system.. I'd suggest closing all the stuff ya don't need to free up system resources actually and check if that helps any, and cut out the

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Thumbs up

2017-09-09 20:14:31

Yes, sometimes I can connect, and sometimes I can't.

Thumbs up

2017-09-10 02:02:48

Well to be honest I am unsure weather to keep playing.
Both jace and danny have left the skype chat group for no reason, general concensus is the game is probably dead.
And I was just getting used to the chat group.
But if the game is yet again stopped, then I will probably go to.
I was almost interested in playing especially with the group on skype and the semi online and offline mix of chat and play but if thats gone, then well to be honest I am unsure where I stand.
At any rate, if nothing changes within the next 6 weeks, thats going to be all the time in this year I have free gone.
The next 3 weeks is free then I may get a little break after that.
But after that things are going to happen, and those things are going to suck my digital life away big time.
And depending on what goes on, I may or may not come back if I have nothing to look forward to.
Not complaining but suddenly all the people leave for no reason what so ever.
Its just a bit of a concern when that happens.

Thumbs up +1

2017-09-10 03:25:18

@Crash: Check your PMs
Not gonna go into detail here, but things happen for a reason.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Thumbs up

2017-09-10 10:44:16

I really wish that you got notified about pms.
I never check it because I am never notified I will thanks.

Thumbs up