2017-08-28 08:25:54

nooooo sad

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2017-08-28 22:20:33

Hello All and specially Munawar,
I posted this in the Issues Page on Gitube but got no answers and since I found this topic here I thought I would also post it here and see if I can get some help or suggestions.
So here is it goes:
I'm playing it on a PC running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit and Am using a T.otas PS3 Flightstick and the problems I'm having with the game are:
1.Every Time I load the Game I get a error message saying there was a error mapping the keys or they have been mapped with a older Game version which makes Me having to assign keys to the Flight Stick every time I want to play. I deleted all folders I could find related to the demo Game I was using previously.
2.If I select a type of Game, lets say for example Racing Mode I can play it for a while and sometimes the game just freezes, sounds keep playing but i cannot do anything with the controls, either using the Flight Stick or the keyboard and have to close the game.
3.If I select a type of Game and after playing it for a while I want to change to a different type of Game and click on start a new game it will always play whatever I was playing first, for example Training Mode...
4.I cannot trottle down or deactivate the Afterburners... I can trottle up using the flightstick but it always goes into full trottle even if I barely touch it and automatically activates the afterburners. I can of course just activate the afterburners by pressing the corresponding key.
But when I want to slow down the Plane and use the Flight Stick to trottle down it works as long as I'm twisting the rudder but as soon as i release it Airspeed goes up again and the afterburners kick-in making it impossible to manage fuel and of course slowing down the Plane for landing...

2017-08-29 23:15:38

Well, the code of the game now is on github. everybody that know about c# can grav it and update or try fix the posted issues. tongue

In some future, someone will be post a new pull to the repo with one or more updates. Be patient.

2017-08-30 07:54:23

If I could code, I would have helped by fixing the bugs. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-09-06 12:29:43

Is anyone hosting a TDV server or knows how can I find Servers where its possible to play?
Thanks.

2018-01-02 00:18:14

hello,
were can i find the power plants?
after i got rit of the airbase, a handfight komes.
after that, i am bac in my Craft.
how can i get to the Power plan?
best regards Niki

2018-01-27 11:03:44

Hello, Everyone, I have a proglem with newly-release Three-D Velocity, namely, TDV 2. The game simply crashed when I played mission mode. However, when I loaded the game, it said an error had occurred at the program and it immediately closed. Would you mind telling me how to fix the known issue. I am sick of playing it again and again. I reached the third recarnation of Julias. Thank you.

2018-01-28 18:47:51

it doesn’t work