2017-08-25 18:20:11 (edited by arceus 2017-08-25 18:21:20)

have you tried going to the restaurant and talking with the chef? you need to buy something from there, but i'm not sure what.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-08-25 18:28:28

Some covered chicken, I don't know in what, though. I have a problem with this stupid weasel

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-08-25 19:10:58

hmm same. I can't find it too.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-08-25 19:27:04

From what I understand, you have to search in the vikinity where animals are

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-08-25 19:27:36

@Silvermoon:
I found out that when I opened the game it crashes and some .dmp files are in the game's folder. after every crash a new .dmp file is created. that means that i cant play the game I think.

2017-08-25 19:47:08

yup, but wherethe animals can be? and one question I've asked and didn't got an answer, maibe someone knows, sorry for reasking it... any idea to increase my potential faster?

2017-08-25 19:49:29

You will increase it by doing quest and defeating enemies

2017-08-25 19:57:59

thanks. still no idea about that weasel. only place with animals I can think of it's the bus station cause tehre's an animal over there

2017-08-25 20:15:44

Sounds like an interesting game, but needing to translate literally everything and switch windows a lot just sounds like a headache.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-08-25 21:08:43

Right, I got that far too.
I talked to the chef, but now I'm supposed to tell the guy what the specials are.
I think... perhaps I have to go back to Moses? I'm not sure.
I'll try an play around with it some more.
I haven't gotten to the weezles part yet though. I'm kind of dreading that, if people are having so much difficulty.
Also, to the person who's having difficulty launching the game, not sure what a dmp file is so... yeah.
Also, what operating system are you on?
Oh and yeah, you do have to jump through a couple hoops to get the game to work for you, but I rather like it.
I thought, like you, that it wouldn't be worth it. But I tried it out anyways, since my boyfriend was. It's actually pretty good.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-08-25 21:36:03

Yes, you should go to Moss

2017-08-25 22:50:46

just a curiosity, why is my character sneesing? what's wrong with him? by the way, i'm razvan in game  for anyone who wants to contact me

2017-08-25 23:39:10

Hi. Don't know what is happening with my char, but can't increase my potential. It is at 2 and don't go up.

2017-08-26 03:30:47

yeah, the sneezing thing is not just you. It's a communal thing. lol My boyfriend has the exact same issue. No one knows why.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-08-26 04:38:06

SilverMoon wrote:

yeah, the sneezing thing is not just you. It's a communal thing. lol My boyfriend has the exact same issue. No one knows why.

because Catch a cold, need go to Couture buy clothes

2017-08-26 06:41:21

coutoure? Where is that?
is it located on the map you begin with when you go through the tutorial?

Emily Dickenson

2017-08-26 10:20:19

lol how you guys withdraw  monies from the ATM? , I accedantaly deposit all of it and well...

2017-08-26 11:28:48

Oh man, try searching in the location. I didn't have such a problem

2017-08-26 13:44:35

Hello. There is a way to reset the char? I think that I did some mistakes at the begining, now I am working to increase my potential and I think that I will be out of money. There is a way to earn some? I can't complete the tutorial without them.

2017-08-27 05:18:24

Bogdan wrote:

Hello. There is a way to reset the char? I think that I did some mistakes at the begining, now I am working to increase my potential and I think that I will be out of money. There is a way to earn some? I can't complete the tutorial without them.

yes, there is a way to reset. Once you do, you'll have to creat a new character, and start from the very beginning.
so here's a step by step guide.
1. Load your game, as if you were going to play. Including logging in and everything.
2. If you are using q-translate, the keystroke of ctrl Q will not work. So hit your alt key. Arrow down, till you hear

Emily Dickenson

2017-08-27 13:58:54

hi
so now i am in the game. i have created a character. the question is: how can i move? in the readme it says you move by pressing the arrow keys but that doesnt work. i can only view the map by pressing space and press enter to interact with things.

2017-08-27 14:14:07

so now i have actually found out how to move. just needed to restart the game. now how do i do the tutorial? if i go to the novice center and go to the first npc and press "view tasks" nothing happens.

2017-08-27 18:29:37

Press f2, and select view tasks. This is your quest log

2017-08-27 18:59:03

thanks. didnt know that.

2017-08-27 20:34:29

is there really absolutely no way of contacting the dev? Not even a credits.txt file with contact information in it or anything? I'd love to see this translated.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.