2009-12-04 08:15:58

hi,
is there a small add on or program that I can use to bypass a captcha or have the required text pasted?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2009-12-04 08:25:02

Webvisum for Firefox does this I believe. I think the address is www.webvisum.org.

Hope that helps.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-12-04 15:15:58

is there anything for people like m whodon't use firefox?

2009-12-04 16:02:48

hey everyone.
aaron, yep there is. check out this site.
http://www.solona.net
HTH

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-12-05 21:14:29

cx2 wrote:

Webvisum for Firefox does this I believe. I think the address is www.webvisum.org.

Hope that helps.

I went to the website but nothing there. Are you sure that the correct website? I'm using Mozilla Firefox web browser.

Nova // Venomancer
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

2009-12-05 21:28:50

Nope wasn't sure since it was a long time and so I said I think it was that site. Just checked and it turns out its at www.webvisum.com.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-12-05 21:33:54

cx2 wrote:

Nope wasn't sure since it was a long time and so I said I think it was that site. Just checked and it turns out its at www.webvisum.com.

Thanks, i'll check it out. smile

Nova // Venomancer
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

2009-12-05 22:31:26

has anyone ever tried this solona thing yet?
how do I get a captcha solved

2009-12-05 22:47:09

There seem to be two ways, I was reading up on their site. Either use alt printscreen on the page while you're in the region of the captia and paste into a PNG file in paint or another image editor, or use their screen grab tool for Windows. Then submit through their web site, after checking someone is available to solve it, and it will pop back with the result in about 15 seconds when the volunteer has solved it for you. You can then copy/paste the result.

Haven't tried it yet though.

cx2
-----

2009-12-05 23:26:06

where does it say all that?
all I saw was the volenteer info page

2009-12-05 23:42:58

Try the "Learn" link at the top. There are other links available from there.

cx2
-----

2009-12-08 13:46:32

Solona is awesome. I use it pretty often. You need an account to use this service.
You can read the instructions at the following link:
http://www.solona.net/learn/instructions.php
There are also instructions for mac users as well somewhere on the site.
I like this service because it's real uman who translate the captures into text, and they seem to do it for free! The only bad thing is if you need the service when there's no providers online...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2010-03-08 22:33:19

That actually happened to me last night, but I checked back about a half hour later, and "there is an opperator standing by".

2010-03-10 07:32:27

captcha often makes my eyes hurt.. especially when i'm reading it in the evenings.

sad

visit my profile to have some online tutorials.

2010-03-10 08:08:02

I've always been curious as to what capchas look like.