2017-08-13 20:36:13

@merin, nah, you're cool. smile I wasn't meaning to insinuate that it was anyone in particular, more so that players could be damaged by other player's explosions was a bit weird. if it were possible that players could also be hit by bullets fired from other players, it probably wouldn't seem as silly to me, but without that, it feels a whee bit buggy. Perhaps it's just something I'm missing though and there's areas of the game whereby players can interact with each other more, but I didn't think the game really went much beyond killing the robots currently.
Take care.

2017-08-13 20:42:07

@BigGun, I think the weapons themselves are neat and as I understand it, there might be reasons why you'd wish to use the rockets especially for killing, as they can hit multiple robots at the same time, but I don't know that for sure. I currently don't have even close to enough dough to try out the rockets, but either way, I'd personally not wish to worry with whether or not my shot would accidentally send someone back to the safe zone. haha smile
Take care.

2017-08-20 05:19:51

so I just started playing this game in my spare time, a couple questions
does anybody happen to know which maps it's possible to find weapons and ammo on? I know you can find small amounts of 9MM ammo on the forest, and more on the road, but that's it
Is there any easy way to make some quick cash at a lower level? I'm currently level 30
also, how much of an affect does the damage stat actually have? I put like 10 points into it at once, but I didn't notice any difference in damage

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-08-22 16:32:30

Hey guys

My wife and I are playing this game, she just bought her first car but we missed the coordinates to get the car, is there a way to get that info again or perhaps a single place where the cars are put? It's in the safezone apparently.

when tracking cars or repair modules the feedback is in Russian orsomething even though we set the language to English so can't use that feature at the moment.

2017-08-23 13:20:48

ok. you can revive the buffers with comma and period, if that instance is still active. about dd's question where can he find webbens, sadly there are only webbens on some places, renember the armery, but you musst be level 100 for that, I don't know where you can find more but if you want quick kash then you should go to the siberdyne systems, in the sohers, those robots give allot of xp etc. hope this helps.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-08-24 07:28:45

Hi all, I just tried out the game tonight, around an hour ago actually is when i downloaded it, i have a few questions
How do I find lifts? The v key doesn't seem to track them, and the few times i managed to get out and kill some AI were when i some how got down and found my way outside, but what is the lift coordinates to get down from the resting floor? Also for some reason,your y coordinate reads before your x, and this is pretty confusing, might be a bug.
I've also noticed some weird barier things on the resting floor that are kind of annoying, not sure what they are. Someone said lift coords were 0 150 100 but the coordinate bug is confusing me, is there any sort of getting started demo for new players i can find anywhere?

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-08-24 11:54:38

read y before x? , wierd... what move mode are you useing?

2017-08-24 17:25:15

I mainly use move mode 1, but i have used 2. I'm not sure, but i think it happens when using both movements, will have to check later when i get a chance to play.

2017-08-24 23:20:18

So um, there's actually no coordinate problem.... Turns out i was not facing north, i was facing west or something.... No problems, the game is indeed working as it should
Note to anyone downloading this game, do not try it at 2:30 AM, that was a mistake on my part.
I have a suggestion though, well actually 2, would it be possible to add the ability to hit robots with cars? So you can plow through groups of them? And also, could tanks and areal vehicals be added? It would be cool if you could be in a tank and have little fear at all of being attacked, and if helecopters or something were added, you could fly over a battlefield and fire a machinegun down at the bots and destroy massive amounts of them thus giving the player loads of cash to spend on finer things in life.

2017-08-29 13:25:54

can sum 1 upload the last update, i cant download it from the game

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-08-30 18:50:43

Yes please.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-08-31 14:53:39

damn it, wher are you develeper  or any 1 can help

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-08-31 17:35:16

come on guise, you aren't kids so everything have to be given the thing they want the moment that they ask for it. kind regards, Aleksandar

2017-09-03 09:27:48

Ok, I'm back to hvr.
If you need help pm me or use admin_tell command.
Here the download link
http://ch-games.ru/hvr/hvr.zip

2017-09-04 18:27:46

Hi all.
Please tell me which guns can use 12.7mm_ammo and electro charge.

2017-09-04 23:10:09

taz34 and barret are using 12.7 mm ammo,  I don't know  what guns use electro charge but one thing is surtan, some gun uses it big_smile.

2017-09-06 12:11:21

Hi all.

What is your recommended gun? 
I want a gun that I do not sell and I would like to go to a new map.

@BigGun
Thank you.
I bought Barrett.
Can 12.7mm_ammo be picked up somewhere?

2017-09-08 06:35:10

hello there, i want to download this game but i cant find any link?

2017-09-11 12:24:22

go to http://ch-games.ru/hvr/hvr.zip it will ask you for 3 or 4 updates after you download the game

2017-09-11 13:12:41

damn you, i cant updae 3 or 4 times , my net is very very sucks, is you can upload it  , please , the last version

sound is my vision

2017-09-11 14:07:04

The file is huge, but if you have a download manager think that it should work with bad connections.

2017-09-12 02:31:02

I think that there was a big tree on the map with river and lake, could you tell me the location of the tree?

2017-09-12 14:03:39

Do you know the name of that map?

2017-09-12 14:58:58

@BigGun
I do not know the name of the map because the screen reader software does not read the name of the map, but it is a map from lv 330 which went north all the way in the west.

2017-09-12 22:03:41

i am trying to do this
downloading the game from the hvr.exe file
Discovered update, the current version: 0.59.2, the latest version: 0.59.3, îïèٌàيèه: لهç îïèٌàيèے, you want to perform upgrade?

sound is my vision