2017-08-24 01:31:09 (edited by Nuno 2017-08-24 13:09:52)

hello,
First, sorry to spam you with these chinese titles but this just amazed me,
Second: why is this is in generals not in new releases?
I don't want to post the game yet, because I heart that it would be very complicated for us, so first I wanted to test it.
OK, so let's move on to the details.
The character creator amazed me. I typed in my name, password and then I was ppresented with list of 26 personalities.
Every personality has stats like strength, mental power, intelect, luck, wizdom, and some more which I don't remember at the moment. Now, I have 5 occupations to choose: policeman, businessman, doctor, ranger and bandit.
OK, I have quite progressed through the tutorial, but I am lost again. Ehh
Now something about map.
As far as I understand it properly, map is divided in to 25 sectors, each sector containing 25 locations.
You move your character with arrows, pressing enter will open up the location menu where you can talk to NPCS.
I will edit this post when I will gain more info

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-08-24 01:49:35

This sounds interesting. But I wouldn't call two titles spamming... lol. Neither of these are really my cup of tea, though.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-24 04:08:58

so, where is the link? I want to try these chinesse games. Are they more games like fps or other stile?

Sorry for my english

2017-08-24 04:26:12

Are these strictly in Chinese? Like unless you speak the language, you are unable to play? Or is there a translation somewhere?

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-08-24 06:47:02

A link would've been pretty helpful for this. Maybe someone could've figured out the tutorial task.

2017-08-24 09:27:02

OK, uploading... As for the tutorial task, I managed to completed a first few stages smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2017-08-24 12:17:56

Hi Nuno. Nice to hear about a game like this. Can ou post here some instructions how to play it in case it is only in Chinese?

2017-08-24 19:40:33

Yeah, no one answered my question about whether it was strictly in Chinese. lol smile
It would be cool if it wasn't, I'd love to play a game like this.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-08-24 20:07:52

I think this one is.

2017-08-24 20:49:49

Yea, its in chinese, but if someone wanna try it
https://yadi.sk/d/5NFCVRVN3MHnDg

2017-08-25 02:40:33 (edited by SilverMoon 2017-08-25 07:08:09)

Okay so update!!!
I've just played the game a little bit, so I'll give you what details I can.
1. The game is in fact, strictly Chinese.
However, it is playable. It's a bit tricky, you have to go through a couple steps to make it work, but it is playable.
I myself am going through the tutorial type thing, where I'm meant to find different things in the city. I'm not well-versed in the game, but if any one has any beginner level questions, I will do my best to answer them.
It is a pretty cool game though, as far as I've seen, I'd encourage people to give it a try. Even if you have to jump through a couple hoops.
Also, question.
I'm stuck on a quest. I don't know what to do at all.
The one before it, told me to go talk to the chef at the restaurant, and find out the specials.
I did that, but the quest after that one is puzzling. With google translate and all, you can only go so far.
anyways, if anyone can shed some light on this I'd appreciate it. If anyone needs the translated text, let me know I'll get it and put it in here. Thanks!!!

Emily Dickenson

2017-08-25 11:22:44

hi
i downloaded the game and all the other files posted in the "guide to play chinese games". There is an .exe file in the game's folder. however when i try to run it with the chinese profile it lands on some dialog with a cancel button and crshes a short time after that. I then found a rar file and extracted it. in there is an exe file. it is some kind of installer and i installed the program. after installing this new program i noticed a "skill.exe" file. I opened it and now i am in a sort of window with three buttons and a changelog. Does anyone know what i need to do here?
sorry for this lenghty post but i wanted to describe in detail what i did here.

2017-08-25 11:34:11

@11, you have to talk to this guy, then go back to Moss, he'll tell yuou to buy covered chicken, you buy, go back, talk to moss and eat the chicken.

2017-08-25 11:35:23

Hi. I have an other problem. First, for reading the text, I need all the time alt tabbing? And second after I created the char and chosen the job, don't know what to do far. The only thing that I noticed, was the space bar which gives some informations about square, some persons, etc. It looks abit confusing for the first time.

2017-08-25 11:39:21

Space bar is a map.
And I am stuck on quest to find and terminate the veasel. Any thoughts where he can reside?

2017-08-25 11:43:41

How about translating the text? I all the time after I press F12 to coppy the text, I need to alt tabbing? The strange thing is that when I am not on the qtranslate window, nothing happens when I press control comma.

2017-08-25 11:46:36

Yes, that is QTranslate problem. The best way is to open the notepad window, and alt tab to it when ya want to translate something

2017-08-25 11:58:46

Too bad, that the game is only available in chinese. Are there any plans of translating the game into english?

2017-08-25 12:00:25

I don't know, because I don't know how to reach the devs

2017-08-25 12:00:35

Ok. So, how to begin in the game. I see the buildings, the school and all stuff. Where I need to go first and how to enter and interact with things in a building? I mean, if you want to enter in a school or office. First, how to enter? And second how to interact with the reception for example?

2017-08-25 14:02:42

A little update. I learned how to interact with things. I trayned my attributes. My question is now from where to take the tutorial? And after that, how to find a job? I am a security.

2017-08-25 15:12:05

Go to novice center and talk to stone

2017-08-25 17:14:29

any idea how to increase my potential back? i'm on the quest and I need to learn the skills mosses gave me, but I have 0 potential. thanks in advance!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-08-25 17:15:42

Hi. It seems that now I am out of potential. How to train it again. I want to go to train it at the school, but when I press on train the potential, it not allow me to practice.

2017-08-25 17:50:45

Oh wow!!!
Okay so a lot of these questions I can't answer, because you guys are  a lot further along than I am.
but I can answer a few.
1. Think of the map like a grid. When you use the arrow keys, (slowly) because it will move you from one building to the next, you'll hear a number. Like 2? or 7? Something like that. When you do, that menas you're at a location. Once you translate, if you wish to explore that a bit more, hit enter. Once you do that, you'll be taken to another menu.
At the top of the menu, you'll hear a bunch of question marks and a number. That just shows you how many npcs are at a given place. If you arrow down from there, and translate, you can view each npc in turn.
Quick note, when you arrow down you hear nothing. So you have to take it on good faith that you're arrowing down. The menus do not wrap, so if you keep translating the same thing after you've arrowed down, that means you've reached the end. if you then want to view the npcs information, simply hit enter on it.
You'll be taken to a menu that is numbered 1 through 5. You can translate those in turn, and click enter on the one you wish.
Another note, when you're taken to a thing where it says "read only, muti-line" that can be translated. All you need to do is do ctrl A to select all, then ctrl c to copy it to clipboard. Then you can proceed to do ctrl comma to translate it.
2. Yes, the q-translate does not work in the game window. Yoyuu unfortunately have to alt tab out, do a ctrl comma, then alt tab back over and so on and so forth.
Also, for you English speakers, be sure, when you've started q-translate, go in to your system, click on the icon there, and change the language to English. Mine, for some really odd reason, is set to Polish by default. Be sure to do this each time you start q-translate. The change does not hold.
3. the person who posted after me.. I can't quote your post here, you were having difficulty getting the game running.
could you be more detailed in what you installed, did you install clip copy addon to NVDA?
Also, did you set up the locale emulator, so that it will do it in Chinese rather than Japanese?
Thirdly, when you run the game, you must go in to the context menu, click on the emulator submenu, then click on run with application profile. If you simply hit enter on it, things will go wonky, and probably try an do things in Japanese, which isn't good for anyone.
Thirdly, did you put in the q-translate patch?
Please let me know, and I will try an help.
Sorry for the extremely long post, but I hope this helps someone.
Oh one last thing, where pray tell is this dood I'm supposed to find out the specials for?
Is it Moses? The same person at the crossroads at cords x5 y5? Not sure about that.

Emily Dickenson