2016-08-10 07:25:32

hi all, I was wondering, has anyone heard of a beat-em-up or can also be called hack and slash called onechanbara Z2: chaos? if yes, is that game fully playable?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-10 07:54:36

Hi. No, I've never heard about it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-08-10 23:11:27

onechanbara Z2 is a beat-em-up, for the PS4. basically in the game you run around and kill undead zombies and other stuff.
in the game, you will play as 4 characters, eatch have there own unique special attack, and even all of them can transform to a demon form and can do powerful attacks for a short amounts of time.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-08-11 11:35:10

Is it ps4 only?

2016-08-11 21:04:06

it's for PS4 and PC.
I've checked the wikipedia article about this game, it says it's like bayonetta, which is also a full hack and slash.
hope it's playable, cause in that game you only just walk around, killing zombies and upgrading your items and learning new skills after completing eatch stage in the game.

2017-08-22 09:30:45

bringing my old topic back, I would like to share something more about this game.
I've just bought this one yesterday through the summer sale promotion and I've got some time to play it.
so actually, the game play is a bit similar to DMC or bayonetta, which is an action adventure hack and slash title. in this game, you'll play as 4 school girl sisters, namely aya, saki, kagura and saaya, who must work together to defeat anything on their way to save the human world from the monsters known only as the "zombie punitive force".
the combat system is a bit similar to DMC or bayonetta, meaning that you can learn new moves, by accessories or new weapons to use. also, when a character's power meter is filled up, it will transform to a blood-thirsty demon which give you a temporary attack power and a temporary boost of speed.
the game is playable, however there is a part where you have to explore and a little bit of jumping, however, for me this is still doable, as long as you have some patience to deal with this.
I am currently playing the fourth chapter right now, trying to defeat the first boss of the game.

2017-08-22 14:13:19

Is baonetta playable as well? Just curious.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-08-22 14:49:08

for the prologue and the first chapter, yes the game is playable, but from chapter 2 onwards it's starting to become unplayable, cause bayonetta have lots of platforming and puzzle solving.

2017-08-22 17:07:40

Interesting. Is the game and voiceovers in english?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-08-22 21:51:48

yes, this is the first game in the onechanbara series to feature a full english dub, but you can also enjoy the game with the original japanese voice tracks.
by default, the voice acting is set to english, so you'll be fine with that.

2017-08-22 22:28:16

This sounds great. I just don't want to get it if it ends up not being playable after a certain point.

2017-08-23 06:42:14

time for me to shoot another progress update. finally, I've passed the first boss in chapter 4, but now I have to face another boss again in chapter 5.
for me the game is still playable, but it might take a long time to pass one chapter cause of the exploring part.
a tip for exploration: if you press the touch pad on the controller, the character that you are controlling will call her partner. this way, she will follow you in the direction that you are facing.
if you walk in to a wall, you'll still here yourself walking and breathing, but your partner stops walking. so for that, you have the chance to do a little bit of side-stepping or walk backwards if there is no space to the left or to the right.
you also need to press the X button to jump. note: this calling method won't last for long. after using it for about 60 second, your partner will stop walking, forcing you to switch between characters and walk by yourself. the call meter will be recharged about 1 or 2 minutes, so you can always use it. the call feature also works in combat. whenever you press an attack button, your partner will do the attack that you use, for example, if you press the square button for a light attack, your partner will do a light attack as well, same goes for other types of attacks.

2017-08-23 07:33:49

Nice. Sounds great. I would have given it a try if I had more time for gaming at the moment.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-08-23 07:52:27

another thing, if you don't like playing the story mode just because of the exploration, there is a mode that let's you fight endless waves of enemies. this way, if you defeat all the enemies in that level, a new wave is coming at you, until you reach the boss.

2017-08-23 14:26:28

If you end up finishing this I'll pick it up.

2017-08-23 16:16:39

I'm still at the fifth chapter of the story mode, it's still a long way to finish the whole story mode.

2017-08-23 16:35:55

That's fair, and to be fair I don't actually mind it taking a while. I'm just worried I'll spend 40 dollars and there'll be a part I'm just unable to do for 1 reason or another.

2017-08-24 09:26:58

ok chapter 5 completed, and now things are becoming a lot more complicated. after you defeat the boss, you'll get a mission to select a place to start. you can select any order you want, and then, you'll be introduced to barriers which makes it more complicated to explore. I haven't tried that one, I'll let you know if I can complete this part or not.

2017-10-16 21:59:39

finally back in to this game again, I've already completed 2 of 5 stages in chapter 6. right now I'm going to face the last boss in the third stage in this chapter, after that I'm going to try the complicated stages which introduces us to barriers and such things.
I'll let you all know if I can pass this one or not, cause after this boss fight in this third stage things will be a lot harder to play.