2017-08-22 03:10:19

Hi all,
I'm gonna start a new approach to this, hopefully it'll last a bit longer. At least it won't painfully die like the last dozen, lol.

Anyway, I compiled a list of BGT includes I had and through them together into a github repository which can be found at:
http://github.com/cartertemm/bgt_includes

The readme explains pretty much everything you'll need to know. However if you have some stuff laying around, feel free to put it there. I'll keep this repository up, to prevent the content from being once again lost in a massive scavenger hunt of forum topics, the wayback, etc.

Hope this helps
Enjoy!

2017-08-22 09:20:30

Hi Carter.
I think you did this the wrong way, because every time someone would like to change something they put in the repository, we'll have to wait for you to accept the pull request.
The way i think you should have done it is to create a GitHub organisation and then add trusted developers as repository managers.
That waý it would be more manageable and more could accept the pull requests.
Really think about it.
NicklasMCHD -

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-08-22 13:46:38 (edited by cartertemm 2017-08-22 15:28:59)

@NicklasMCHD
I planned on adding a few collaboraters. they will be able to do this, see below for a full list of permissions. Just haven't found anyone yet.

https://help.github.com/articles/permis … epository/

2017-08-22 20:45:30

So... I still have no idea how to use Github, apparently. How do you add things? What's the difference between "push" and "pull"? Do you need some sort of software on your computer? But if that's the case, then what are the web controls for... ... Why does this seem to be so obvious that I've never seen anyone else ask these questions? yikes sad hmm

Uh... So this is the current version of the includes I'm using. I updated the documentation a bit (notably, looping_sound and 3d/phys are now documented in readme2 and readme3d, respectively).
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ry1itm
A quick look at the repository files tells me that a lot of this is redundant.

Some useful information:

• The versions of 2d and 3d in bgrotation are the most up-to-date.

• There have been too many namespace conflicts with the pi constant for me to figure out what to do with it, so I have no idea what combination of includes covers it anymore.

• The version of enhanced_menu in bgIncludes uses custom_voice2, but I recommend merging it with the default version otherwise. I've lost count of how many IooBEs I've had to fix while using it, so I think it's safe to assume that the original version also contains those IooBEs, unless it underwent major updates when I wasn't paying attention.

• I might have left references to quickdict in bgrotation/2d.bgt. Those are in there strictly for debug information. If need be, I can remove them and reupload. They're mostly just in destructors for the shape classes, since I noticed I was using a ton of RAM and needed a way to estimate the IMR.

• I think readme2 overestimates the allowed arguments in newInt and newDouble. I think they max out at 8.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-08-23 10:50:03

Hi,

Not a bad idea, this. @2. Organisations are kind of a bad idea unless you're paying for the account, see here as for why this is.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2017-08-23 15:14:53 (edited by francipvb 2017-08-23 15:18:15)

Hello,

CAE_Jones wrote:

So... I still have no idea how to use Github, apparently. How do you add things? What's the difference between "push" and "pull"? Do you need some sort of software on your computer? But if that's the case, then what are the web controls for... ... Why does this seem to be so obvious that I've never seen anyone else ask these questions? yikes sad hmm

You'd only need to install git to work with git repositories.

The files are uploaded in a push request to the repository.

The cicle is as follows:

• Clone or init a new repository (pull)

$ git clone https://github.com/username/repository
  • Modify the local files

• Track the changes

$ git add <files>
  • Commit the changes

$ git commit -m "Short message"
  • Push the changes (normally to another branch or another remote repository)

$ git push -u <remoteentry> <branch>

Of course, the push operation normally requires authentication.

Anyway, read about git in https://git-scm.com.

Cheers,

2017-08-23 16:26:32

@CAE_Jones
This is one of the other reasons I used github. A lot of people have never touched it for one reason or another, and there's a bunch of interesting projects that people'd be interested in contributing to.
Take a look at this. I'll agree git isn't the easiest thing to get used to, but you'll be thanking yourself later.
http://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide

As for keeping the repository organized, I've done my best, but we've got a lot of the same stuff, as for the idea at least. Take speech includes for example. They each have the same idea, but work slightly differently, even though they do about the same thing. I could modify everything, but it'd eventually become really tedious.

2017-08-29 13:11:38

cartertemm wrote:

@CAE_Jones
Take a look at this. I'll agree git isn't the easiest thing to get used to, but you'll be thanking yourself later.
http://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide

Personally, I think that Git is the best way to manage source code at this time.

I tried SVN and I'll never use it anymore because this.

Cheers,

2017-09-07 22:03:36

<i>Christian- Boy'snamemeaning , origin, and popularity ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> Ve BestNumerologySoftware Your browser indicates if you've visited this link VeBestNumerologysoftwareis a numerological calculator linked up with your name and birth date. Ve BestNumerologysoftwareis intended for those who would like to ...   More results.<br> <strong>THEBOOKOFNUMBERS-  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> Freehoroscopes : get your dailyhoroscope ,lovehoroscope , weeklyhoroscope , monthlyhoroscope ,loveastrology, career astrology, and morehoroscopesfrom a trusted  John Hayes Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> 

numerology marriage date prediction
virgo luck for today
astrology planets
virgo daily horoscopes for today
horoscope may

Daily Horoscopes by The AstroTwins, Tali and Ophira Edut, astrologers for ELLE and Refinery29. Free charts, weekly horoscopes, monthly  <i>Pisces Daily Horoscope  Cafe Astrology .com</i>.<br> How to Calculate YourNumerologyBirthNumber Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Numerology . Yellow Dog Productions / Getty Images How to Calculate YourNumerologyBirthNumber . Simple mathematics will reveal what your birth pathnumbersare ...  /numerology-birth-path-4051814 More results.<br> NumerologyFree: WhatDoesAn11YearMeanIn Numerology .Numerology , How to get a better life withnumerology ..<br> Online tool to find thelucky number , YourLucky numberaccording to yourname , findlucky numberfromname ..<br> 
birth sign dates
girl baby names in tamil with meaning and numerology
astrology numerology name calculator in hindi
all name meaning dictionary
lucky chinese number combinations

AboutNumerology  , How to get a better life withnumerology ..<br> Chinese zodiac(Sheng Xiao) with introduction to 12 animal signs, zodiac culture, ... Find out your zodiac animals by using our calculator or zodiacyears chart ..<br> How much do you really know about your family name? Discover themeaningandoriginof yoursurname , and share comments with those who share  Name Meanings and Origins  Search Surnames at  part of a personal name that is passed from either or both parents to their offspring. Customs on the format ofsurnameschange from region  Origin & Last Name Meanings. Free Family Name Dictionary  oforigin , England, Wales and Scotland. Footnotes: Frequency Comparison: Edwards is a patronymicsurname , which arose separately in England and Wales. It means ... Harold Edwards (mathematician) ( born1936), American mathematician; Harry Stillwell Edwards (1855–1938), American journalist, novelist,  (surname) - Wikipedia</u>.<br> <i>Names-MeaningofNames Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> 
psychic readings uk
free marriage prediction by date of birth
horoscope and tarot
numerology calculator compatibility
www numerology 2016

Modern , 20thNamesfor Girls - BabyNames ,NameMeanings Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Thinking ofnames ? Complete 2017 list ofModernbaby girlnamesand their origin, meaning, history, popularity and more.  /names/0/modern More results.<br> View the drawings for Florida Lotto,Powerball ,LuckyMoney, Fantasy 5, Pick 5, Pick 4, Pick 3, ... WinningNumbers : Tuesday, August 22, 2017.  are myluckynumberstoday ?Powerballdrawing frenzy ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> <h2>FreeCapricornTodayDailyHoroscope ,TodayAstrology 22 ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> <h3>What Do Numbers Mean in the Bible? IsNumerologyBiblical? Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> 
date of birth personality prediction
what comes after trillion
romance horoscope 2016
search phone numbers free results
horoscope may

TamilNumerology ,NumerologyReading,NameMeaning inTamil , Birthday Numbers. மாதா மாதம் பிறந்த தேதிக்குரிய  ... - at Numeropath Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> TodaysHoroscopesforallsigns, Cancer, Sagittarius, Libra, Capricorn, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Aquarius, Pisces,  -  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> Understand the energy of your personal numbers and how they interact with the vibrations of a One-Year (and, thus, your fate). Find out what your personal numbers can  for 2017 -  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> Our top rated service will help you reveal a person behind that unknown phone number, trace their name, address, location and  To Find a Cell Phone Number ABSOLUTLYFREEOnline Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> 
today zodiac sign for virgo
astrology free horoscope reading
kundli match com
horoscope 2011
name number numerology

Free Astrology and Monthly Horoscopes from  daily horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, love horoscopes, zodiac sign profiles, chinese horoscopes and tarot  horoscopes: get your daily horoscope, love horoscope, weekly horoscope, monthly horoscope, love astrology, career astrology, and more horoscopes from a trusted Have you wondered at one time or another what does mynamemean? Knowing themeaningof yournamecan make you feel more amenable to yournamethan  - TheMeaningOf TheName Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> Daily Horoscopes for all signs.  provides over 30 combinations of free daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes in a variety of  Horoscope for August 2017 - Susan Miller Astrology Zone</h3>.<br> NumerologyChart &Meanings Your browser indicates if you've visited this link What donumbersmean? Learn themeaningofthenumbersbehindnumerologyand discover how it affects you.   More results.<br> 
today's aries horoscope
horoscope pisces love
what is my numerology chart
find my lucky numbers today
good boy names for babies

2017-09-07 22:08:32

The original website for free footballpredictions .  of soccer matches that are currently played. SoccerPredictionsTodayAll soccer matches of Wed 23 Aug.<br> Numerology Name Number 41 has the potential to have health concerns. ... Chaldean Numerology Calculator В· Horoscopes ... Numerology Name Number 41 , 14 and Its Health Effects. September 10, 2012. 3 ... Though 41 is far from superior than 14, 14 is considered as dwarf version of number 41, like twin stars having  VeBest Numerology for Mac 5.3.3 for Mac Free</h2>.<br> Free NCAAF Football Picks & Public Consensus for August, 2017 - Compare what the computer and public think about betting on the  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> <u>Numerology : MasterNumber11-2,The Inspired Healer Astrostyle Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> 

leo horoscope today 2016
number 9 in the bible
life partner name calculator
lucky number according to birthdate
kundli match com

<strong>YEAR 2017 Horoscope, Free Monthly and Yearly Horoscope a per  brilliant way to get to know yourself is by taking time out to peruse the revelations of yourBirthday Horoscope . This detailed astrological analysis of your Find your partner as pernumerology- Times of India Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Find your matchaccordingtoyourdateofbirthand the number you  one of the ways where through numbers we can try and understand ...   More results.<br> Jul 26, 2006 В·some one called my boyfriendsphoneand we dont know who it is how do ifindout thenameof the person without calling them back? Im looking for something   ReversePhoneLookup  PeopleSmart</h4>.<br> LuckyNumbersofNamewithNumerology or Ilm e Jafar Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Here I present method of Ilm e Jafar/Numerology to find yourluckynumberwithyourName .  or Ilm ... a suitable Muslimname .   More results.<br> 
last names and what they mean
hebrew gematria calculator
numerology my name
history of my family name
horoscope matching by date of birth

<u>National Cellular Directory - CellPhoneNumberLookup Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> Numerology-numerologybasics, life pathnumbers , Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Astrology- Numerology .com provides a complete primer for novice students ofnumerology .   More results.<br> numerology - reports .com - A few of our amazing contributors… Your browser indicates if you've visited this link DECODE YOUR DESTINY:FreeReport , Decode Your Destiny,Numerology , Numerologit, Tap into the 4,000 year old science of numerical analysis  More results.<br> What do you do if you want to locate the telephonenumberof a business or person, but you only have anaddressto go by? There is a publication that can make such a  Search & Public Records Database  PeopleFinders Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> 
numerology name change suggestions
learning free astrology
signs of horoscope
hindu baby boy names in tamil
soulmate numerology compatibility

Occult Message in Speech byChristineLaGarde of IMF ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Occult Message in Speech byChristineLaGarde ... 1:22 - "Now I'm going to test yournumerologyskills by asking you to ... In light ofChristineLeGarde ...   More results.<br> <h4>What Your Name Means ( Numerology ) Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> <h2>Fortune teller - Horoscope - Tarot  Predict myfuturefor free Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> Founded in 1990,NAMEhas become the premier national and international organization that is committed to issues of equity, inclusion, diversity,  BabyNames- Bundoo Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> 
numerology 24
personal star chart
numerology+17
free tarot reading my divination
predictions football tips

Kannada Horoscope: Daily Rashi. 1,280. ... Today’s Kannada horoscope given here is prepared by our astute astrologers to give you best of astrological  Astrology 26/08/2017 : Your Day Today  Oneindia Kannada ... </i>.<br> HoroscopeChatCity ChatAbout YourHoroscopeOnline Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Are you a Libra or a Leo? Do you really believehoroscopes ? Then joinHoroscopeChatCity today and meet your perfecthoroscopematch for chatting, dating and more ...  More results.<br> Cancer2016HoroscopeByDateOfBirth ,TimeCancer in Hindi Your browser indicates if you've visited this link CancerHoroscope2016- Get CancerHoroscopePrediction for2016 , Business Cancer Zodiac Sun Signs2016Astrology.   More results.<br> Numerology Number byBirthDateHindi -  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Numerology byBirthDatein Hindi,FreeHoroscope bybirthdatein Hindi, Numerology ofBirthNumber, Numerology in Hindi, NumerologyFreeReading, Life Path Number ...  /numerology-birthdate-hindi More results.<br> 
find my lucky number by date of birth
learn free astrology
free monthly horoscope 2016
the tarot reader
people search phone number

NumerologyFirst letter of aName( Tamil )!,BOYBABYNAMETAMIL- ASTHAM NAKSHATRAM - BEST NUMEROLOGIST - SHARVA RAKSAN MRS - 9842111411, Top 100  - Superbaby Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> The Complete Book ofNumerologyeBook:DavidA  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link To the conventional scientist, numbers are merely symbols of comparative quantities, but in the broader, metaphysical sense, they assume a deeper, more profound ...   More results.<br> <strong>BabyBoyNames- Meanings and Origins  Babble Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> Freeonline all-in-oneAstrologyReadingofastrological ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link mySpiritualProfile offers afreeonline ... Bothastrologyreadingsshows ... Just fill in your first name and yourdateofbirthand you will get   More results.<br> 
astrology by birth date and name
rashifal by name
indian numerology free software
free monthly horoscope 2016
astrology of virgo today

2017-09-08 00:31:04

@DustinVioda
OMG, thanks so much for your extremely valuable information on this topic. Last time one of your friends led me to very pretty looking wigs, what  next? Oh, the romance horoscope 2016 of course, how could I be so stupid

2017-09-08 13:50:00

hahahahaha. For topic's sake I'll keep the Dustin post here so that the last post by cartertemm makes sense as well, definitely one of the funniest spam response posts ever. Oh, to add to that though... @Dustin first off you're talking about astronomy, and now you're talking about football predictions? Just what sort of crazy spambot are you! Seriously! Did your programmer put some sort of insane code in there because the amount of rampaging, spammy posts you've done is ridiculous! Forget wigs, this one's been crazy to deal with.
@Cartertemm Your post, on the other hand, gave me a very good laugh while I am busy clearing out Dustin's rampage, so thank you for posting that funny post. Seriously, I'm still sat here laughing, good one. I don't think I've laughed this hard at someone discussing a spambot, so well done for best spam depreciation post or whatever it could be called, I dunno, and you're certainly getting a thumbs up from me.

2017-09-27 10:43:58

Hi, i am not sure on how to update some thing from git cmd:
i can clone the includes, but how can i update it, so that i don't have to download every thing just to get the latest item that has been added?
thanks and best regards

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-09-27 22:14:51

Just do

$ git pull

Cheers,