2017-08-12 16:53:32

Nice work on the update. If I can make one suggestion though. Can we destroy spy cameras?  Also, it's a little worrisome to set up satelite bombs, but then for some one to just get lucky and wipe out all of your work by just guessing codes which is what I was doing last night.  Still no way of destroying barricade bombs, so the same still applies I think for killing bases. Just die a lot and wipe out everything before going in for the base.

2017-08-12 18:07:53

Hello. Each time i try to download the game it gets the 0.8.1 version, with 26.059 MB filesize. What's wrong?

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-08-12 18:48:15

well, that's the size of the file.

2017-08-13 14:41:21

BigGun wrote:

Why didn't it say over the auto update teature.

Because red spot has no auto updater.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-13 16:23:40

ha ha, you got with that one X.D.
Anyways MR. Armageddon, tyme to play, as per the sice, yes, it's the sice, instead of a full hundred megaspots so...

73 Wj3u

2017-08-13 20:07:55

I think that Cianoosh meens that version is rong, 0.8.0, not 0.8.1.
Anyway, thanks for telling me that auto updater isn't yet  made..
Kind regards.
Aleksandar

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-08-13 22:01:52

Oh come on man I typed a wrong version I meant 0.7.1. And BTW! the size of the new version is about 34 MB so... Anyways a friend has uploaded that for me and I got it. But this problem have to be fixed for anyone else who wants to download this game.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-08-16 12:52:13

Most of you already know this but I'll put it here anyway. Redspot now contains stores. they have the look and feel of bases, except for having to enter a code, and the only thing once you walk in is a computer located at 5, 5. Use this like you would a base computer with the difference of specifying the destination for the shipment, then go and wait. the store isn't always in the same place, though. You can destroy it just like a base, and each time this happens it will respawn at a new location. Use /storehint to get a little hint about its location. Oh, and you can also add wood or metal to the store to make it stronger.

2017-08-16 13:13:51

Waw! stors! they are so...

73 Wj3u

2017-08-16 15:17:33

Nice! That's something I know a few people wanted! Nice work!

2017-08-16 16:21:53

I thought Redspot's only achievement was having the longest ban list ever?
Out of how many people ever played it, how many are banned or left because their friends were being banned?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-08-17 11:27:49

Let me answer your question, with an other question. Howmany people complained of beeing banned because they cheated or spammed or broke the rules? That happens on every game, even video games. "Oh i was banned from that and that without doing anything. I agree that there are some platforms where admins just randomly ban people, but come on. when you get banned the right thing to do is talk to the deve or admins about it, not cry on the forum about it. And just to remind you, that mahdy guy got banned from the forums for posting ban related complains over and over. So heads up.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-17 12:36:22

Yes, that enemy of the "Internet War" was banned because he sent many letters to unbann people. That's a sort of armageddon, isn't it?
Anyways, when I type in redspot /storehint it says that I'm almose close. Do I have to well, what almose close? or I'm far?

73 Wj3u

2017-08-17 13:48:11

fully agreed to 861. Because, they are childs. Nothing more. banning people when their sweet life wants
Look at it:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=22344

2017-08-17 14:12:17

There is still a possibility that they have banned someone by mistake And They ujst forgot. As for that longest bannlist, that thing is always with most popular games or forums. How ever, even if admins are in mature, That doesn't meen that they bann for no reason. I would call that bannomania or something like that lol But nothing of this is the reason to post on the forum, only real thing that everyone can do is ask dev for a greater reason and politly ask them to unban them. And 1 no from the dev is stop to the hall discussion.
Kind Regards,
Aleksandar

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2017-08-17 17:39:07

Hi,
First I'd like to say I really like the features of the new update. Everything from the store to the fact that suicide bombs can't be used to kill people over and over again without consequence.
There is a problem though, and I'm not sure if you know this or not, but items are hella slow to both beep, and be picked up.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-08-21 12:54:46

hello,
I started playing RS again some days ago, and my problem with this game is that not skill is important, but how much items your team collected for yourself.
I can fight very well I think, but that doesn't matter because people have 100K hp and shields.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-08-21 14:47:33

that's why there is a store now. You could easily get powerfull and take a whole team down. Many people have done that already.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-25 21:32:13 (edited by User100 2017-08-25 21:36:32)

Hello, people.
I am agree with Nuno. Yes, your life or death are more depended on character parameters, not on real skills. Opponents would say, that everyone has an ability to make high hp and shields using store or bases, but there is a counter argument: high players (let's call them "highs") can very easy kill you at start without any dangerous for themselves. So, the game converted into a competition of farmers, who are building up resources (HP and shields) and collect newby's frags. I think such game model is unfair and boring for people, who just want to play, not to raise there self-esteem by humiliating others. Here are my suggestions:

- Set HP limit to 20000. You will not be able to use any healing items (such as antibiotics) when you have 20000 health points.
- Set shield limit to 300. You will not be able to use a shield when you have 300 shielded shots.
- Add raiting system (probably on website). In fact, it is a simple scoreboard containing information about killing records. Now this achievements would be fair and honorable, because they have been set in approximately equal conditions.
All digital values are not accurate and may be changed during an in-depth analyse at the discretion of the developer.

I'd like to know opinions of other Redspot players.
Thanks.

2017-08-26 09:41:38

Not about skills? It's easy to take a whole unskilled team down even when you have no shields on, such as the team nuno was on for example. Blah, how can you not die if you don't dodge.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-26 16:55:32

Amine wrote:

Blah, how can you not die if you don't dodge.

An infinite dodging is not good idea. If a high wants, you'll never run away. I don't mean that all highs are unskilled. Suppose that a low-level player ("low") and a high are equal by they real skills, while the high has 50 times as much HP than the low. If both the players are equal by there parameters, there chances of winning would be equal too. But in our example, the high can infinitely chase the low and finally kill him, especially if the high has a goal to kill definitely this low. I know such situations, very well know. Low can run for 10 minutes, for 20, even for more time, but, if the high really wants to kill him, it will happen. And there is no way besides running, because he haven't any chanse to win in battle.

2017-08-26 18:04:41

@User100:
Personaly, I agree with you. But this topic has been discussed here before. And if I remember correctly, the developer said once, that he won't limit the amount of items, you can carry. At that point, I deleted the game from my computer and just went on.

2017-08-26 18:06:59

I agree that the game isn't newbie friendly, not at all. But from what I understand Some of you guys are saying that everyone wins because of items not skills. I disagree on that, some people do have skills, it doesn't mean cause the game isn't newbie friendly people can't learn, that's total bs, and there are others who can conferm that.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-26 19:09:39

Rs stil awesome

2017-09-02 02:00:15

I agree amine, redspot is newby friendly, it's people with skill. forgive me for asking, but I have no Idea how to find the store, I type /storehint, and I try to get as close as I can, but once I think I get close enough, it is not there, and I have to chase it again. once I find the store's tile, do I use my hands, and press enter? this store sure is dificult! anybody have a stradagy for chasing stores?

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!