2017-08-19 14:18:27

Hi there. So back in 2012, I was able to download the game laser breakout, and run it perfectly fine on my computer. I even believe it was self voicing then, but I could be mistaken. Man what a fun time waster that game was...Well, fast forward to 2017, and I have tried numerous attempts at running the game now, both from the audiogames.net link, and the audiogames archive one, and both times I get the same thing. The game boots up just fine, but when I go to scroll through the menus, I get no feedback whatsoever. NVDA doesn't read the menues, and they're not self voicing. Is there anything I can do to remedy this problem? I know the game is made by either a Chinese or Japanese developer...which nationality, I forget, so I'm thinking I might have to do a bunch of translation stuff to make the game work...but if it worked so perfectly years ago, I don't know why I'd have to do that now.

2017-08-19 16:23:41

Hi, I'm the developer of the game. Thanks for playing Laser Breakout!
As for the language issue, can you try pressing E when the logo is playing? That should set the language to English.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-12-03 19:15:49

hi nyanchan
hope you are alright
i did the thing that you said and pressed e while the logo was playing but the language didn't change
anyhelp would be appreciated

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-12-04 05:28:58

Hmm, the keystroke should set the language into English, but anyway, just overwrite this file for the fastest way:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjs2qdazu6fg8 … s.dat?dl=1

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-12-04 10:08:38

thank you

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.