2017-08-18 20:00:05

Hi,
@Geeforce the game currently has a memory leak issue for some reason, where the computer's ram just keeps on going up and up and up.

2017-08-19 03:59:12

I had an interesting thing happen today. I often wonder when I die and bounce up if I will hit coins and stuff or a ramp, well that happened today, I bounced and slid and hit the ramp and it made the sound like you jumped it, and I did bounce a little again after that, I guess it boosted me still but I was going slow then so I didn't jump anywhere near the full ramp when your bike is going fast. It was still funny. Now all I have to do it hit it right so I bounce into coins, if the game still counts collisions with them at that point, which I don't know, but it would still be cool.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-08-19 19:21:37

haha that's funny!

2017-08-19 20:29:45

Hmm, as far as I know, the game counts coins on ramps after dying, at leased it did play the coin collection sound when I bounced into coins on a ramp, so I guess they still count.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-08-23 16:21:25

@Gorth, I hope that your upcoming changes in the next year that you spoke of in post 252 are positive ones.  And I hope that someone has the desire to add features to this once Gorth releases the source code.  I can see lots of different avenues of potential for this.

JLove

2017-08-26 09:34:25

hi all! i have a problem: i run web game version on my iphone, and i have message: tuch here and dont more. i tap on this message, not happend. help me

let's rock!

2017-08-26 13:11:32

@arturminyazev the mobile version of this game is still broken. This is why this is a public beta, to try to iron out the bugs.

2017-08-26 15:57:26

In talkback you can disable explore by tuch  but you need someone to help you to turn it back

2017-08-26 20:19:12

Hi,
When I turn on this game it doesn't give any feedback. The old version speaks with sapi even though NVDA is turned on and the latest version does not speak at all with NVDA. Can you help me fix this problem?

2017-09-02 13:22:38

Is the web version broken? I can't really do anything. It says touch here, and above that is text. I kept double tapping touch here and could scroll but when i had to enter my name no textfield showed up and when I clicked touch here it just continued on. I managed to get to the totorial but when it came to the main menu it just said touch here and when I clicked that it said loading the village, i'm not sure what to do.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-09-03 00:53:37

Ok so I just tried the game on mac, and the downloadable version doesn't really work. Voiceover doesn't read anything unless you vo left to it and even then it doesn't even seem to read when I scroll through the menu. The web version works pretty damn good, only thing is for some reason hitting enter on anything in the ppay menu be it set bike or what ever just starts the game and it always says loading village even though i'm playing the farm. Not sure why this happens.

2017-10-07 05:55:55

Hello people
Do I also need Chrome to play on the Mac? And when I play it, do I need to turn something off in VoiceOver?
thanks.

2017-10-07 15:17:21

Safari works fine, make sure quick nav is off to play. Turn it off with left and right arrows as you probably know already.
Sometimes when i'm playing, the game will freeze. I'll be driving along and then i'll hear an object of some kind passing me but it will never pass me and i'll realize its frozen for some reason. Maybe this is related to safari, don't know. Not really any to solve it, I usually just turn voiceover off or go out of the game and restart.

2017-10-07 21:42:16

i'm afraid i'm having some of these same issues.  i finally tried this on the computer by downloading t windows version.  yet i find that i have to turn off any screen reader to play or get through anything.  rather this being nvda or, system access, it doesn't work.  it always says touch hear so i have to make a guess on ware to touch but even so, keyboard controls don't work unless accessible screen readers are off.  in adition, i've learned that some of this is also an issue in playing on crome on my android devices.  it use to talk but it stopped.  this of corse was using tb or any other screen readers.  its bad for a game to start by saying touch hear.  it would be better if u have keyboard navigations by default and if one wants to change to touch then it could work that way.  just a suggestion.  sense i can't play this while screen reader is on, and i'm having difficulties, its quite difficult to learn this game in a better direction.  knowing what i'm getting or collectiong etc.

2017-10-07 21:47:36

Press nvda+space before pressing any keys.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-10-07 22:17:53

@286 I think "village" is the internal name of the map.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-10-07 22:35:10

I cannot play this on my iPhone 7. I can't see what's in the menus, VO doesn't read them at all, it does read whenever I tap the screen if there is dialog, but it won't read the menus and I can't get through them. If I turn off VO, I can move through the menus by swiping, but with it on, I can't.

End racism
End division
Become united

2017-10-08 18:29:00

Voiceover on phone doesn't work with this. I haven't tried this yet but i suggest you turn voiceover off and go to the last menu option, then go up one I think that's options,  so your at the second last option, go into that menu and go to the bottom and turn on the web tts. Not sure if that'll work on IPhones, it may need sapi witch phones don't seem to have. Its wurth a try though and may work.

2017-10-08 18:30:08

The mac version doesn't work with voiceover. It works the same as the web version on IOS. Just use the web version for mac, unless the tts option is available in the downloadable version and im just not aware of it.

2018-03-04 18:13:33

It's been pretty quiet around this game, but today I bring you an exciting new update. I've been working hard the last few days to update the code a lot, including real menus. This means the game now officially works well on mobile! So if you want to try it on mobile, make sure to head into options and turn Gyro to on. All the menus work now, including entering your name! Tilt to turn, as always. There might be bugs, so help me squash them! Remember that you might need to clear your cache to get the update. On iOS, this is in settings, safari, clear website data. Hopefully everything works!
Only the web version has been updated for now, but this has been the recommended way to play the game either way for now. So if you want to try this new version, simply go to http://cyclepath.dragonapps.org
Just a warning, the game currently doesn't cache the sounds, so they get redownloaded between sessions. If your phone is not connected to wifi this means a couple of MB of data. I'm working on this.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2018-03-04 19:40:18

I've tried it and its pretty cool.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-05 00:11:55

It's honestly a great game and I'm glad to see it works on an iPhone 6.
Small point of note, the bikes don't make the rev noises when selecting them either in the shop or in the start screen in firefox on windows 10 possibly? They work fine on the iPhone though.
So glad I can be a cyclepath on the go! Although, it'd be very nice if sounds could cache for those who don't have internet connections or on vacation.

2018-03-05 07:21:35 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-03-05 07:29:21)

hi, I often got stuck when loading the map, any idea? my  internet works just fine, it's just dut, dut, dut... then nothing big_smile tryed both with my pc and iphone, get the same result

2018-03-05 11:41:28

Anyone with a games console tried the new version? WOndering if it fixes the issue I had where, on xbox one, if I tried pressing a to make the bike start moving, well, nothing happened, the bike just sat there, this was a few months back though.

2018-03-05 17:42:15

Hi.
I'm so glad you're working on this thing again.  This is the most addicting audio game I've played in ages.
shortly after you stopped working on the game a while back, Voice over on the mac stopped reading game text no matter what I did, so I wasn't able to play the game.  I tried again last night after I saw activity on this thread and on Applevis; Voice over read text fine but it's intercepting more keypresses than it used to, so I have to continuously turn it off and back on. 
Web TTS has never read menus to me.  The only thing I've heard it say is status messages, like 'loading map 2' or whatever.  In fact, I think that's the only thing I've ever heard it say. lol
Anyway, thanks for taking a look at this awesome project again. smile

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...