2017-08-17 21:12:01

Please, fly to the Slovakia, Czech republic is neighbor country to the Slovakia.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-08-18 18:36:24

i started in slovakia.

2017-08-21 03:30:33

Hi everybody,

I'm really excited to start playing the game, but i seem to be having a bit of an issue. I hope it's solution is as effortless as I suspect it might be.

So, I created my profile, and i'm sitting on the runway, trying to begin task 1, but I can't seem to take off. I'll take you through my exact process, just to make sure i'm not missing something simple.

1) Find frequency, enter it, and enter my transponder code
2) Close door, buckle belt, fill up on fuel.
3) Check rellevent aircraft information, listen to my task, and assign my destination
4) Turn on both engines, extend flaps, deactivate brakes.
5) Turn on audio navigation, check angle, fuel, etc. and get permission for take off.

And, hence comes my difficulty. Everywhere i'm reading says that I need to press the home or end keys to adjust thrust, but when I do this, nothing happens. No matter what I do, I can't seem to adjust my thrust whatsoever, and I can't take off.

Any insight would be absolutely appreciated. I'm so ready to play this game, haha

2017-08-21 05:13:13

If you're using Jaws, this could be the issue. Jaws is having an interference with the home key and other keys in general.
For this you have two alternatives.
1. Press insert 3, and then press home, and don't release it until you reach the necessary speed to take off.
2. Install the Eurofly  Scripts from their web-site, which will allow you to accelerate without any interference.
This last option didn't seem to work for everyone though.

2017-08-21 06:13:53

Thanks so much for the help! The script fixed my problem right away, and was incredibly easy to install after I figured out where the correct folder was. Thanks so much!

2017-11-18 22:01:35

Could someone please upload the mod for the aircrafts again? The dropbox link doesn't work.

Audio game king

2017-11-24 22:05:14

Mod for aircrafts? can any eexplain me better, which aircrafts, and can someone post a link for that!!! smile

2018-02-08 17:42:52

Hello everyone, I'm facing a terrible problem with this game. Not Shure whether it’s really a bug. I’m at task 21, flying eventually to my final destination. There is an alarm sound, which seemingly increases in frequency, at the end of which, my aircraft crashes. The black box file describes the cause of the accident as “crash” with code: 37. Any idea?
Thanks in advance.

2018-02-10 22:36:10

Keats2050 wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm facing a terrible problem with this game. Not Shure whether it’s really a bug. I’m at task 21, flying eventually to my final destination. There is an alarm sound, which seemingly increases in frequency, at the end of which, my aircraft crashes. The black box file describes the cause of the accident as “crash” with code: 37. Any idea?
Thanks in advance.

Hello!
This stumped me for a while, as well. This beeping that increases in pitch is your storm weather radar. When you hear it, turn 90 degrees, left or right doesn't matter, and travel along that course until you don't hear the beeping any more. Then, turn back toward your destination, 10 degrees at a time. If you start hearing the beeping again, stop turning toward your destination and wait until the beeping stops.
Hope that helps!