2009-12-28 20:38:48

hi
i'm using windows xp, i'm trying to remove itunes from my pc but there's no uninstall button!
the reason is because now all my music plays on itunes, iand i dont know the basic functions. or, is there a way to reset winamp as my default music player?

2009-12-29 08:52:24

Open windows explorer.
Under tools find folder options
Move to the file associations tab
You might need to use the Jaws cursor to get into the list of file types
Find the type you want to alter, then use the appropriate button to change the default program.

As to uninstalling, have you tried add/remove programs in the control panel?

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-12-29 12:14:49

o yes of course
thanks i forgot about add and remove!
LOL

2010-03-04 07:33:46

robla wrote:

hi
i'm using windows xp, i'm trying to remove itunes from my pc but there's no uninstall button!
the reason is because now all my music plays on itunes, iand i dont know the basic functions. or, is there a way to reset winamp as my default music player?

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

2010-03-04 09:22:28

So long as you are a human and not a spambot yes. Removed the link in your post incidentally, it seems suspiciously like spam advertising. Reply if you're human and just decided to post the link for some bizarre reason.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.