2017-08-12 15:43:52

Hello
Have any of you guys tried Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 and encountered keyboard issues before? From what I gathered, this problem happened to many people, and the pc review of the game itself was quite...meh. I tried it, also no luck with my keyboard. I couldn't get any keys to work at all even before or after i tried to change the keys. Have anyone managed to solve it?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-08-12 16:22:15

I unfortunately can't help here, on my laptop the game worked perfectly fine, though I had to reset the keys because the default layout is stupid

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-08-12 20:38:00

Just in case I messed up my part, is there any way to reset keys without sighted help?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-08-13 15:04:31

you can try deleting your configuration file, it's in your steam folder, steamapps\common\naruto

2017-08-13 16:54:29

Deleting it? You sure it won't break anything? Aren't the default keys and all that in there?

2017-08-13 18:45:22 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-08-13 18:46:57)

you can back it up just to be sure if you like, I'm sure like most configs it'll just create one if it doesn't find it, with all the keys set to defaults
note: if your game breaks I do not claim responsibility, lol I never had to do this myself, I'm just guessing
if all else fails, try the steam community

2017-08-14 03:58:21

haha, well guess I'll take the risk then. Thank you.