2017-08-09 07:03:42

Hi.
At orco haha don't worry, thanks for the new film. I watched all the 7 prior movies, I think the 8th is the only one I watched in german so far xD.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2017-08-09 07:45:31

Btw orco, I didn't find movie called speed 2, is it not describe yet? I like that move when I still junior high and i want it with audio description, if it available please add to movie vault

2017-08-09 07:45:56

I'm not even getting 100 KB/s from Sendspace. Is this normal? Is there any hope at all of speeding the downloads? Christ it's slow ...

Just myself, as usual.

2017-08-09 08:34:59

thats the problem, if blind movie vault can use other than sendspace, gdrive willl be good

2017-08-09 14:40:47

Hi.
Yeah that's actually normal when you have a free or no sendspace account, you just get a ver'y slow download.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2017-08-09 14:58:04 (edited by Orko 2017-08-09 15:02:24)

Unfortunately, the only way to speed up downloads is to buy a Sendspace Pro account.

The vault chose Sendspace over Dropbox because dropbox allows only a limited number of downloads of a specific file before the file is blocked. This isn't a sales strategy as Sendspace's metering of download speeds is. You can have a paid Dropbox account and they'll still block files with too many downloads.

@ rio_unesa

If by Speed 2 you mean Need for Speed 2, sorry, it doesn't appear to have ever had audio description added to it.

I also looked for just Speed 2 and it also doesn't appear to have been audio described either.

If you mean something else, you'll have to give me the entire movie title, I'm not a mind reader.

Thumbs up

2017-08-10 04:01:23 (edited by Rio_unesa 2017-08-10 04:02:53)

Ya the title is speed 2, the sequel of speed, and about db not db but google drive is also good

2017-08-10 18:53:19

According to all the sources I use, there are several because none are 100% accurate, Speed 2: Cruise Control was never released on DVD or Blue Ray with audio description. So your only hope is if a broadcaster like the BBC or Sky TV decides to have it audio described in preparation for broadcasting and somebody decides to capture the audio.

Thumbs up

2017-08-11 23:13:08

198 pages of downloads, all from Sendspace. I think, realistically, I have to know exactly what I'm after. But at least it's working for me now. Mirroring is out of the question without a plan, or a large pool of IP addresses.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-08-12 00:32:03 (edited by Orko 2017-08-15 19:41:59)

I think attempting to make a mirror for the Blind Mice Movie Vault is a waste of time anyway. There are at least two other sites that I know of that has pretty much all the content the Vault has and then some.

They may not be as well organized or have descriptions and other information about the movies they have, but they are there.

Thumbs up

2017-08-12 02:44:44

That's fair enough, I suppose, I'd rather have it than not, even if it's very slow. I usually prefer commercial services when I can use them anyway, just for purely ethical and quality reasons. And if I do find that the spam wears out my patience faster than the downloads, I'll gladly close my account.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-08-12 15:12:24

I usually end up deleting the newsletters because they aren't offering anything I want or need, but every once in a while they'll offer something that tickles my fancy and I'll take them up on their offer.

I'm thankful that they don't push it out more often than they do. I was at one time on the jaws-users and leasey email lists,, at first it wasn't bad, but after a short while the quantity of email those lists generated got to be a chore, so I bailed out of both of them.

Thumbs up

2017-08-13 20:45:16

13/8/2017
after having  a lot of problems, I'm now able to update the movie vault. Well I wish people could help me keep this going while I didn't have access. Anyway, less gricking
update: added Hillsong - Let Hope Rise, King Arthur - Legend of the Sword, Pilgrimage With Simon Reeve, Ripper Street - Season 5, Sudan, The Last Of the Rhinos, The Promise, Climate Change By Numbers, One Deadly Weekend In America, Ray Mears Goes Walkabout, Super charged Otters, The First Georgians - The German King's Who Made Britain, Wentworth Prison - Season 5, Bill Bailey's Jungle Hero, Blood Father, British History's Greatest Fibs With Lucy Worsley, Loaded - Season 1, Nature's Misfits, Quantico - Season 2, Rise Of The Continents, Science And Islam, Turkey With Simon Reeve, Versailles - Season 2, Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, Man In An Orange Shirt, and Road To Avonlea - Season 1 to 8
check out the link below for more info and download links.
http://txt.do/d0zm3
have fun.

:)

Thumbs up

2017-08-13 21:49:10

anyone having problems with the links?

I clicked on the sudan rhino link and the wolf documentary but nothing loads up.

Thumbs up

2017-08-13 22:20:15

@shrike copy the link and paste it in a new tab

:)

Thumbs up

2017-08-14 14:48:31

thanks ST.MC.

I was trying to get hold of an audio described family guy but blind mice will not allow me to register.   I think its because I am from the UK.    I used to get a lot of content from, I think it was called,  ray stars world,   but I can't find the website.

Thumbs up

2017-08-14 15:32:33

I signed up to the blind mice site a few weeks ago with a uk address no problem.

Thumbs up

2017-08-14 18:25:10 (edited by Orko 2017-08-15 19:43:55)

I help the Blind Mice Mall to build and maintain the Movie Vault by obtaining movies and extracting the descriptive audio tracks, and by shopping at the mall.

Thumbs up

2017-08-14 19:36:36

Hi Orko,

What are you actually Implying?
who is supporting whom?

Thumbs up

2017-08-14 21:32:27 (edited by Orko 2017-08-15 19:45:26)

I thought it was fairly clear. The movie vault costs the Blind Mice Mall money and resources. They actively ask for donations to help keep the vault alive. I support them by shopping at the mall and donating descriptive audio tracks I have acquired at my own expense to them to put in the vault for others to enjoy.

I enjoy the movies and shows I get from the vault and am willing to do what I can to help keep it alive.

Thumbs up

2017-08-15 00:09:36

I've already run into several broken sendspace links on there. I don't believe it's permanent; their site just sometimes hits spikes, and I see a Cloudflare intermediate page briefly.

BTW: a Sendspace Pro account removes the speed limit. That's helpful. But it turns out BMMM are not using Pro links, so you (a) aren't paying for their Sendspace bandwidth (but maybe storage) and (B) need the Sendspace transfer tool if you want to grab links without using the Sendspace web page. IMO this changes the equation a little bit: if you want fast speeds, you'll pay for it. I think I'll let my one-month Sendspace trial expire, but in the meantime I'll enjoy the speeds.

Just myself, as usual.

2017-08-15 02:08:05

If I understand Sendspace correctly, a Pro link is a direct download without having to land on a Sendspace page first, and only paid accounts generate them. I have no idea why the vault isn't using them, it's possible they aren't using paid Sendspace accounts, I'm not privy to that aspect of the vault, I'm just a supplier of descriptive audio tracks I've extracted from DVD or Blue Ray discs that I've either rented or bought.

If you encounter a broken download, be sure to send an email  to the link on any movie vault page and Lee will fix it, he'll send you a reply when it's fixed, all usually within 24 hours.

It's been a while since I last encountered a broken download, but I have never seen even a hint of cloudflare, so I don't know what that is. If I was interested enough I could always Google it.

Thumbs up

2017-08-15 07:31:29

Hi,
What you fail to understand,Orko is that, many people were and are having issues accessing blind mice movie vault, that's the reason st.mc created a place where all the BMMV links could be placed for the people that couldn't access them.

The movie vault, not only pays the blind mice mall through donations and such,but it keeps customers like orco and others supporting them,so its business sense to have it around. years back,they took the movie vault away,and the flack they received for it made them bring it back, or at least that's what I have been told.

one pro account allows you to have unlimited storage and your links never expire,if I have the sendspace pro plans right, that is. So it only costs them to aquire audiotracks,if that at all, many ways to get them without,and to maintain a pro account, which imo is cheap,and the cost is more than set off through attracting customers and donations.

btw, just in case I wasn't clear, this right here, is not exactly  a different mirror, but the bmmv links themselves, which again, helps the blind mice mall, because every download helps them earn points,which can be used to have a pro account.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2017-08-15 11:43:36

hai,
I am not sure if this fits here, but I found sometimes bad recordings on movies while there is a better version available on netflix for example.
One of these examples is the show suits. Would it be possible to check the files once in a while on quality?
or would there be a way to know when seasons have changed? such as from not to audio described?
and last but not least, are the other 4 seasons of breaking bad available with audio description?
thanks in advance for your answers.

with kind regards, Mslion

Thumbs up

2017-08-15 13:04:26

ok first I will answer flackers,

I created a blind mice account a few months back,  it worked for about a month,  then they decided to block me from logging in so they cut me off for no reason.

now to Orko,

the reason I wanted you to be crystal clear in what you were saying is that,  I wanted to be sure you were either accusing st-mc or me for actually using the links, thus catogorising us as thieves.

I don't know if this is true but I was told by a number of blind americans that blind mice only offers the service to American citizens.  again I am basing this on hearsay and the fact I have been blocked from using the vault.

now for the morality part of it, the way I see itt is people like st-mc are providing access to people that have been  cut off from the vault like myself for no good reason what so ever.  I mean its free from blind mice so why by pass them in the first place?  unless they have been blocked from the service.

Unless you are a person who only believes americans are entitled to the service I really don't no what your beef is.    also I applaud you for supporting blind mice sadley I was never given the chance to contribute in any way.

I don't like you to think I am welching off anybody that's all.

Thumbs up