Hahaha I agree. It's part of what makes the game so fun.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up

I need to try this out with the NVDA OCR that's now built-into NVDA. But have been really enjoying the yu-gi-oh mud.

Thumbs up

alright, so doing a bit of digging found me this, and I've found that this works.
so if you want to reset in order to unlock all the cards again, do this. 
go into program files and Steam-> userdata-> "your user id" ->"app id of your yugioh game"-> remote-> savegame.dat

You can find the app id of your game in the steam_appid textfile, located under: Steam\steamapps\common\Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
just delete the savedata, and you'll be all set.
naturally all dlc will still be there as it has nothing to do with your save. smile
also, I hope the battle city map doesn't appear often, it's a bit annoying having to press y on every single card to get better info.
doable, but annoying.
Now I'll be off, have to get my revenge on Mako tsunami

Thumbs up

alright this has to be exclaimed again, this game is even more fun to play than before!  the OCR is so, so much quicker with this new windows ten functionality.
I didn't even know win ten had OCR.
Now I'm really curious what other games and uses this can be put to.

Thumbs up

Hi,

Does that recording on how to play still exist somewhere? If not, is there a write-up of where all the locations on the screen are and such?
Going through some of the tutorial chapters to see if my resolution can handle it the way I have set so far and I'm only seeing summon for monsters, not set. Is this becausse of the tutorial justn ot giving you that option yet, or?

Zersiax

Thumbs up

Tutorial doesn't really give you the option, and set is usually the second option after you press A on the card. If there are it goes summon in attack/activate, set, and details is the third.

Thumbs up

And the way I understand it, the layout is :

bottom row = hand, to its right deck, then monsters above that with the graveyard to its right?
Also, the left to right arrows wrap, don't they?
Finally, the phase menu is opened with escape, and is a horizontal menu?

Zersiax

Thumbs up

That's right.  Sometimes I find the graveyard, a bit of hunting around while pressing why does the trick .  The only places I can never find reliably are the field card zones, which is a bit of a pain at times.
As far as I can tell, the only cards that cannot be used reliably, are ones that rely on dice.
I'm currently attempting to create a grave keeper and vamp  set.    .

Thumbs up

Fieldl is usually same row as graveyard I believe.

Thumbs up