2017-08-12 15:28:29

Hello...
So, I purchased a blind legend on the mac app store, and I must say that I love how easy it is to control. However, sense I paid for the mac version, I would like to know if there's a way to ask the developers for a free windows version, sense I already paid for it, or if I'd have to pay again. Any answers would be appreciated.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-08-12 20:23:09

because you  already have  MAC version, i think it wouldn't be a problem if you use  cracked version for windows

2017-08-12 21:17:05

I did not say cracked. I don't crack games.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-08-12 21:19:25

@post 2 Asking someone to use a cracked version of a software is, at least for me, an equivalent of telling them that this latter has been actually cracked and that you can get it directly by searching in the right place, which has the same effect as sharing cracks and shall not be treated under this very forum.
@Shotgunshell Dowino are not going to let you purchase the same product on two different platforms, you may try mentioning them on Twitter @ABlindLegend explaining your situation, and they will definitively get back to you, their Twitter account is always active and they're not willing to cheat people out of their money.
HTH!

2017-08-12 21:50:38

Riad wrote:

@post 2 Asking someone to use a cracked version of a software is, at least for me, an equivalent of telling them that this latter has been actually cracked and that you can get it directly by searching in the right place, which has the same effect as sharing cracks and shall not be treated under this very forum.
@Shotgunshell Dowino are not going to let you purchase the same product on two different platforms, you may try mentioning them on Twitter @ABlindLegend explaining your situation, and they will definitively get back to you, their Twitter account is always active and they're not willing to cheat people out of their money.
HTH!

you got it

2017-08-13 08:37:41

Moderation!

@AlirezaNosrati, as Riad said,  we  DON'T allow anything about cracks on this forum, since we're here to support audio game developers not steel from them, particularly since its not as if audio game devs will sell many titles.

For more on this please see the faq.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-08-13 15:24:59 (edited by jack 2017-08-13 15:29:08)

Dark wrote:

@AlirezaNosrati, as Riad said,  we  allow anything about cracks on this forum,

Dark, might I kindly suggest you edit that post a little just to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. We all know the rule, and that post has plenty of context otherwise, but just to make sure no new member sees that typo as an opportunity. I for one won't, since the rule is listed right here on the faq for him to read.
As for a blind Legend, I never knew that game was on the Mac app store. I had thought that when you bought the Steam version which I bought a cd key for the game a while back, you'd get both the windows and mac version. Garret, I can see why you bought the appstore distribution though, because it wasn't through Steam and you wouldn't have to go through that, after all Peter's link to the audio guide to Steam for mac went down. Anyone still happen to have that?

2017-08-13 15:36:12

What Jack are you suggesting I! made a mistake? I am perfect and so do make mistakes.
And I would miss words out when I am concentrating, especially when I write posts very early in the morning which is a good  time to write posts big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-08-13 16:32:31

Lol!