2017-08-11 20:00:53

Or at the end of the game you could be a real ninny and use energy balls and just ball everything to death lol

2017-08-11 20:13:11

Hi.
I remember there is a laser that will charge when holding the space bar. Hope can someone tell me what's the name of it and how and where to obtain it.
Thanks in advance smile

2017-08-11 20:15:38

I always lock myself out of tactical items by taking speed drinks all the time hehehe. I wish there were speed shoes or something that you could get after you beat the game that allowed you to run at super speed whenever you wanted to. first thing I buy whenever I complete a mode is 200 large super speed drinks.

2017-08-12 06:10:02

Hi,

Thankee flackers, unfortunately I don't have the super yoyo yet, a bit too much of a hurry to get to 25, woops?

I know you can get the yoyo somewhere in stage 15? but never even looked up the super yoyo, as I thought like many weapons it'd require the clear medal which you get after defeating normal mode,if I am not wrong,that is.

Oh well, throwing the super shurican will be what I try,then.

All this reminds me, there's a UFO catcher or some such minigame in a shop,I think after stage 16? from where you can get random collection items useful for making stuff, however that part isn't translated so you have no clue what if anything at all you get.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-08-12 06:21:52

As for the minigame translations remaining, I have to modify the relevant code before writing the dictionary data, but I've been back to my parents home during the summer vacation and left BK3's project repository to my desktop. I just don't have space to clone the massive repo to my physically light but not systematically light laptop! Sorry everyone, I'll do that in September.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-08-12 07:39:21

Hi.
Ah screw Carla, what I did is just speed through the levels on my own and blasted it all to bits before she could get in danger, worked out quite well I have to say.
I am now in stage, urm, 13.1 I guess, last level was defeating the battleship, damb that was quite the hard one, I had huge problems avoiding the lasers, but I eventually made it. Now for blasting wals again and finding out what this darn laser is that always kills me.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-08-12 09:55:09

You could have got the super yoyo. The hyper yoyo isn't available until you beat normal mode, but to be honest, I still prefer the super yoyo anyway.

2017-08-12 22:36:03

Hi.
Where can I get the partical bomb. The weapon adviser is really vague. Also does anyone know what the bonus stage will contain when it is finished. Sorry for bad spelling.

2017-08-12 23:13:33

The weapon advisor is supposed to be vague... it's not supposed to give you step by step instructions. Hints are hints only.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-12 23:37:58

assault_freak wrote:

The weapon advisor is supposed to be vague... it's not supposed to give you step by step instructions. Hints are hints only.

Yeah, I get that. What I mean is it doesn't say anything about where the weapon can be found, only that it was developed in electron or something along those lines.

2017-08-13 06:36:09

Ahoy all.

@flackers, looking at its requirements, I have almost everything but the yoyo and the magnet set to make one, I remember getting the yoyo somewhere in stage 15,but can't seem to remember more than that, mind spoiling that for me? wink

I have finally!!! finally been able to finish bk3 up to stage 25.5,didn't knew that was a thing, but by god 25.5 was crazy, I am not sure if I were to atempt it again, I could do it. lol

@nyanchan, I was just drawing your atention to what was missed in the translation is all,no hurrys. and by minigame I meant the ufo catcher in some shop. stage 17? not quite sure.

Now that I have finished the game,I might do it again,but I certainly wouldn't mind any tips or outright spoilers as to how to get more weapons.
The magic edge and the mirical edge the students keep talking about,for example.

Thanks and cheers!
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-08-13 11:11:39 (edited by flackers 2017-08-13 11:13:40)

There are two types of basic yoyo, the weapon type and the collection items type. You get the weapon type by going to the secret landing on 6-1 and hitting the switch. You need a huge coil to activate the switch for the first time, but if you already have a yoyo weapon, then you've already done this. After hitting the switch, go to 15-1, and press t for the menu. There'll be the option to drop a yoyo.
The collection yoyos can be found on the secret landing on 18-2, but you first need to set the dial that you find on the secret landing of 18-3. Set it to 4, and you should get the yoyos and possibly the magnet set, I'm not sure to be honest. At the landing site of 18-2, Stuff falls from the sky and makes a thumping sound as it lands. just wait until the sound changes to a blooping sound, then check your objects list to see what's lying around. If you just run around picking everything up as it falls, you'll have to check your collection list and that's a pain because of the amount of stuff in there.
Two weapons I would get before you change the mode are the spirit sword and super UFO. They're in the bonus shops that unlock after beating the game. To get the spirit sword started, go into the games in extras, and play the bread crusher game. After that your spirit sword should have just enough power to kill insects and stuff on level 1. By the time you get back to level 25, it'll be a lot easier with a levelled up spirit sword than it was with the weapons you had this time.
Sorry don't know anything about the miracle edge. When I find a weapon I like, I tend to stick with it.

2017-08-13 13:53:18

Hi.
Mind spoiling where to find the bomb bomb fall? What I remember I think is you have to type wrong password in stage 17.4, isn't it? I've tried doing it but it didn't appear.

2017-08-13 14:00:04

Hello there,

Thank you,flackers. I figured out how to get the yoyo weapon at least,and dam but its good. hadn't figured the requirement of huge coils,though.
huh, all this time I wasn't even aware that in the landing of 18.2 you could get stuff,had been using 12.4 and changing dials in 18.3 to collect stuff. no wonder I have nothing but shite.

After I am done with a few weapons, I am planning on starting on one of the more difficult modes,but not sure which to try next after the normal.
I am around level 100 atm, wondering if that's enough or should I get grinding.

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2017-08-13 16:34:35 (edited by flackers 2017-08-13 16:36:10)

the bomb bomb fall is on 21-3, which is very similar to the one on stage 17.
@Grryf, once you start levelling up the spirit sword, and now you know how to beat the game, you'll rip through the modes in a fraction of the time it takes to beat normal. I went through them in sequence so not sure how many modes you could bypass to be honest.

2017-08-13 17:45:13

guys, the Hyper buster blade can't block attacks? it says high chance for blocking but it didn't block anything

2017-08-13 18:29:07

You need to press r, to activate the ability.

2017-08-13 18:54:41

i tryed but still nothing

2017-08-14 01:28:28

Are there only certain people who can use the hyper buster blade to block? Not the buster blade. Not the super buster blade. The hyper buster blade. Hitting r doesn't change anything on the hyper buster blade. Hitting r toggles between two modes on the buster blade. Hitting r toggles between two modes on the super buster blade also. Hitting r doesn't do anything while wielding the hyper buster blade. Does it matter how you wield it? do you have to choose it from the weapons menu? Do you have to have it set to a carried weapon slot? I hate to be such a ninny about this but whenever someone asks about it, the immediate and seemingly automatic response is to say press r to toggle it on or off. It doesn't work, and it's been known to not work for a long time, at least for me. And this is over several updates. I'm inclined to think there's a bug that will likely be fixed in a future update. But for right now, the hyper buster blade doesn't appear to have a blocking mode. I'd say if you need to block attacks, use the super buster blade, or the magical ball set to light mode if you have it

2017-08-14 06:44:13

the only explanation I can think of is that it says a high chance, which isn't a hundred percent chance... other than that, it may just be a bug that needs to be ironed out. your defense stat may also be connected... who knows?

2017-08-19 15:43:47

I've never blocked anything with the hyper buster blade, its like all defense was swapped for offense.

2017-08-22 09:54:02

Anyone have any tips for getting past the last part where you and Carla run through the level with the cracking walls? I had an approach that seemed to work where I ran a bit stopped, ran a bit, and so on, but that doesn't seem to be working now. It's really bugging me that I keep failing at that last hurdle, and I can't work out why.
Also, I'm at the end of chaos mode, and the chaos flare and warp launcher have started being dropped by the bosses on 25-5, but I don't seem to be able to kill the bosses without destroying them. I got the burner down to a low enough % that one blow with the gravity killer finished it off, and I still damaged the chaos flare. How can a single blow kill the boss and also destroy the thing it dropped after it died?

2017-08-22 16:33:10

the gravity killer's penetration affect, it hits multiple things
spirit sword/blade/fork do the same thing, so do some others

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-08-22 19:36:19

At the moment I just can't find a weapon that works. Every one I try that's powerful enough to kill the boss destroys the flare too.

2017-08-22 21:58:30

what about the magical edge, or maybe the hyper buster blade?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.