hello guys I have been getting a bug where the server thinks I am running a older ruleas of tk could some one help me please o and I also arsked my frend and he said he had got the same bug

Thumbs up

tk?  that game isn't good. and full of bugs.

i reported cheats to the admins, but  they said i'm a cheater and they banned me. big_smile.   and if you receave  the error 28000, just press no and you'll be connected to the server

Thumbs up

Well. try downloading the game from
www.blinkwizard.com
but my advice is, redspot is much much better from tk. And funny. If you interested, visit:
www.samtupy.com
Best regards
Greetings.

Thumbs up +1

katil2008 wrote:

Well. try downloading the game from
www.blinkwizard.com
but my advice is, redspot is much much better from tk. And funny. If you interested, visit:
www.samtupy.com
Best regards
Greetings.

agreed,    i know the developer    used     months to      make this game,  but the gameplay is like redspot.  and   the btb.     if i  wanna play the killer, i'll go and play redspot because it's better

Thumbs up

I don't know if you guys are aware, but Redspot is down.
Also, download the game and extract it to the location where the game is and it should work.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

Thumbs up

Well, Redspot and The Killer are two different games. smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up