2017-08-08 11:43:33

I think the guide tells you that.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2017-08-09 01:46:43

Hi. where abouts is it? I don't really want to search the entire factory for it.

Thanks.

fantasy world creationist

2017-08-11 03:10:17

so, does anyone know where that last less obvious data installer is? I've searched the entire factory for it and nothing.

Thanks.

2017-08-11 04:23:08

One update installer is a hidden item, that's all I remember. I thought the one in the factory was above the prison of eternal time and the other was hidden somewhere on one of the outdoor maps.

2017-08-11 08:15:53

Hi. in that shadow warrior rest area? I've searched there but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

2017-08-11 11:12:43 (edited by Amine 2017-08-11 11:17:53)

Jayde wrote:

I always seem to miss the second one. One's very obvious - it's right outside the east entrance of Dimbranch Jungle, the one you first enter from, I mean - and the other is reputedly in the factory, but if so, I can't remember where. Someone wanna give me a nod on that one?

If you go back to Yavon's secret office I guess, if I remember right, there was one in there. But I have no idea if there was one in the factory, unless it's hidden.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-11 18:54:23

I'm...pretty damn sure there's no update installer in Yavin's office.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-08-11 21:32:49

Yep you are right. Sorry bout that. I am sure there was a second one though can't remember where. And I am sure I did miss it in this second run I am at, so will try to find it if I could and tell you. If it even exists to begin with.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-12 14:29:06 (edited by defender 2017-08-12 14:34:11)

I have a problem using stat potions, E.G. power and aura ones.
When ever I try to use one it says it won't work here, I tried in the motel and the arcade just to see, but no dice, it won't give me a list of manamon to use them on or anything.

In regards to update installers, There are 2, I'm pretty sure the second one is in a chest, I forget exactly where but I think it's in the factory somewhere. Maybe in the Shadow warrior's rest area? If so, check between the beds and along the left wall, take a few steps then listen, it's hard to here items sometimes. I could be wrong though... Isn't it in the guide?

Speaking of which, I don't know how old my version of the guide is, so I hope you get around to putting it in the articles room so everyone has easy access to it Jade.

2017-08-12 20:40:19

The link I posted a little while back has the most current version of the guide. And no, the second update installer is not in the guide.

As far as the potions? You can only use them in combat, not outside of it.

2017-08-13 08:47:10

Damn, I thought they were permanent, what a ripoff then.

2017-08-13 17:56:22

When does Zapistan transform? What level? Do I need to use a special item?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-08-14 16:53:04

That question is in the guide. If you go back a dozen and a half posts or so, you'll see a public dropbox link which will link you to my guide.

Alternatively, I believe it's listed in this thread, which is huge, I know, but which will show up in the search feature. Use it, and you'll find what you need.

As far as those potions go: I don't think they're a waste. I don't ever actually buy them - because even though they cost relatively few coins, they're still a bit steep - but you can, if you're careful, make a manamon into an absolute tank. I often use a power potion or two on a Deciced in the Irroadium fight, or on whoever's going to be ripping into it for huge damage. Martiagle is another good bet. I don't usually use the defensive ones, just the ones that jack attack/special attack. A timely one or two of those can really change the fight. But generally I think these items, while better than the pokemon franchise's x-items from which they're fairly obviously swiped, are generally not needed. Pick a few winners, level them up, and wreck. It's really as simple as that. This game doesn't really have much balance to speak of. Pick up a Grandlan, a Fiendour, a Deciced/Frenrir, a Leonatar/Pandourbit (or both), a Martiagle/Blaizond/Vultair and an Erroir/Dussocket and just rip the game to pieces. You'll have to switch judiciously, but seriously nothing in-game takes this team down if it's used properly. If you want more coverage, consider a few backups like Guerrerrol, Dramagon, Enchandithol, Sacroloon, Hydrake, Mortrex (if you can trade) and Remullion later in the game. Basically, as long as you don't double up too much on similar types, you really can't go wrong with any of these.

2017-08-15 02:05:01

The second Update Installer is in Kuro's office. . Zapistan transforms in to Dussoket with a lightning element. If that doesn't work, try a soleless heartstone.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-08-15 05:01:26

Hi. where abouts in her office? it's a big place.

2017-08-15 06:26:54

Hi. never mind, I found it.

Thanks.

2017-08-17 16:12:46

Well, good gosh darn this game is a step in the god damn right direction. My only issue thus far is that I don't know how to increase the keyboard sensitivity. It seems to take the game a few seconds just to up and down arrow through each item of a menu

2017-08-17 19:00:20

One more question:

Is there a way to check the level of your party? The only time I hear it is when a battle ends with the level being announced only during a level up

2017-08-17 19:15:50

Hi. to check the level of your party press l on the manamon you want to check and press shift l to hear the level and the experience that is needed to advance to the next level. As for keyboard sensitivity, there's no way that I know of to increase that. The menu shouldn't be lagging anyway, when I play it I see no lag.

Thanks.

2017-08-17 20:00:28

The game has been working fine until I launched it a few minutes ago. The intro sound began playing then it closed. It seems like rpg.exe is being deleted, but I don't know how it is. I never deleted it, and I already checked Webroot, and it didn't say rpg.exe was a trogent like it does with some other games. I've reinstalled the game about 5 times after doing different things, and it still gets deleted. Sometimes it stays in program files (x86) long enough for me to open it, then it disappears. And when I say disappear, I mean it actually disappears. No dialog box about deletion, Webroot doesn't say anything, and it doesn't go to the recycle bin. When I launch it from the desktop, it says missing shortcut, then says that this file has been moved or deleted. I've also tried both a disk clean up and a defragment, nothing. I went in to the % appdata % folder and deleted anything I could find about the game their, no change. And yes, I have my registration info backed up. Have any of you had this problem before, and been able to stop the file from being deleted? I'm using the latest version of the game, and it was working fine until about 12:43 PM.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-08-17 22:39:21

boy wrote:

The game has been working fine until I launched it a few minutes ago. The intro sound began playing then it closed. It seems like rpg.exe is being deleted, but I don't know how it is. I never deleted it, and I already checked Webroot, and it didn't say rpg.exe was a trogent like it does with some other games. I've reinstalled the game about 5 times after doing different things, and it still gets deleted. Sometimes it stays in program files (x86) long enough for me to open it, then it disappears. And when I say disappear, I mean it actually disappears. No dialog box about deletion, Webroot doesn't say anything, and it doesn't go to the recycle bin. When I launch it from the desktop, it says missing shortcut, then says that this file has been moved or deleted. I've also tried both a disk clean up and a defragment, nothing. I went in to the % appdata % folder and deleted anything I could find about the game their, no change. And yes, I have my registration info backed up. Have any of you had this problem before, and been able to stop the file from being deleted? I'm using the latest version of the game, and it was working fine until about 12:43 PM.

There's been a stupid act from sicurity programs and it's reporting bgt games as threats,
If you have an antivirus running add the file to exclusions list. if that still doesn't work, try disable your antivirus or talk to the company about it.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-08-18 20:21:25

Found the update installer. It's easy to miss. It's in the guide now. Thanks.

2017-08-19 02:07:25

Would anyone be willing to transform some Manamon for me, namely a Beeran, a Lamgurk and an Apparition?  Also, is anyone willing to trade me something from the Leafox line and from the Flammia line so I can complete my manopedia?

2017-08-19 02:09:37

As I don't come on this forum all that much, could someone tell me if I posted my trading request in the right thread, or whether I should have posted in a separate thread as I am unsure.

2017-08-23 10:20:39

Just wondering, does anyone noticed any change in any manamon moveset with last update two weeks ago?
Zindrabat now learn wind slash, for example, no wind force any more