2017-08-08 19:43:18

hi all,

has anyone played black out rugby? its an online browser game.

I saw it on the white stick website and before I make an account I was wondering if anyone else played it and its fully accessible.  like is it easy to train the players or buy from the transfer market? also setting the team up on the field of play.   I ask these questions because I found it really difficult to play football manager games on the web but I have now mastered webl boxing, so I know I can play at least 1 browser game, heh.

2017-08-11 04:56:42

Sounds rather cool, although I don't even know what rugby is. I think it's some sort of british sport or something like that.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-08-11 16:30:45

Hey

Yeah I've been playing Blackoutrugby since 2010 and I am completely blind, I don't have any issues with the site, great game, it's my favourite sports manager out there.