2017-08-09 20:13:39

Hi everyone. The subject pretty much speaks for itself here. I'm just looking for an accessible torrenting client for the Mac. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2017-08-09 20:42:03

Transmission and µTorrent both work. I should avoid the latter only because of privacy / adware concerns.

Did you have any concern in particular?

Just myself, as usual.

2017-08-10 01:36:52

the official torrent client works well with voice over, I used it to download a bunch of ROMs for my coppie of mame

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2017-08-10 22:19:37

What does a drug test have to do with a Google Nexus? LOL big_smile

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-08-11 17:08:59

Anyways, I wish there was something like Pico Torrent for the mac. On Windows, Pico Torrent is my favorite torrent client: it's light-weight, it has no adds, and it's very accessible with NVDA.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce