2017-08-04 01:33:10

That's the thing. Fly slower. Which is to say, no way to speed through those levels. It's as close to playing "beep" as I'd ever want to get. The beeps seem to form a sort of musical pattern in some places, which is cute, but it's like alright already! I get it!

2017-08-04 07:27:40

Well, there's a bit of realism there.. whe nyou're flying, you aren't supposed to just fly as fast as possible to your destination. You have to do it carefully. But I agre... it would be nice to have a way to do it faster. But I like it the way it is.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-04 08:35:40

There is that, I guess. But I'm not too worried about realism when one of the game's available weapons allows you to stand on one extreme end of the field and nuke enemies on the opposite end if you've taken the time to level it up to that degree, or cheat it, whatever. All that, and it's a sword to boot. All I know is that I'm glad in playthroughs in those levels when I'm finally done shooting down barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier after barrier. It really does get old, to me.

2017-08-04 14:16:31

True that! Though personally, I don't see a lot of reason to play through most of those level again... only two of them hold anything that I would want to revisit. lol It is annoying, for sure though.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-04 14:20:40

how do I get the particle bomb?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-08-05 20:08:48 (edited by keithwipf1 2017-08-05 20:09:29)

derekedit wrote:

People are most likely going to call me a ninny for asking this, but, why is shadow mode a thing on the magical ball? I mean you have light mode, which blocks attacks like the buster blades do, plus you can use it to heal, but shadow mode seems like it just shouldn't even be a thing. Only my opinion, of course.

That might be your opinion until you notice you can leave shadow mode on, equip another weapon and still not get hit, which can be a must for level 3000 players on hardest difficulty.
Also, how do kicker shoes work?

2017-08-05 21:06:14

I'd think that if you require that kind of cheat to beat a particular difficulty, you're doing it wrong. The spirit sword covers for a lot of things if you take the time to grind it up. I have mine now to where it has a range of about 162 or so and does 5 million damage. So that's 162 tiles in the direction you're facing, and also 3 above and I think below as well over that same distance. I just finished no future with that so I have a little bit to go. Still, I hope not to have to cheat in order to get there. I can only imagine how anticlimactic that would be. Also, the kicker shoes, from what I can tell, kick items, not enemies. Why you would want or need that though is a real stumper. Why you don't get to make it until after you've beaten Aiin is a complete mystery. Unless I'm missing something, it sort of reinforces the idea that a lot of the weapons and items in this game are meant as gimmicks.

2017-08-05 21:33:04 (edited by keithwipf1 2017-08-05 21:34:18)

Yes, from what I've seen, the spirit sword is good though I didn't figure that out until I beet hardest difficulty.
I'm not really sure why you would call shadow mode cheating, the magical ball does the exact same thing.
I was hoping the kicker shoes were a better version of high jump shoes, but not.

2017-08-05 22:01:00

My point was that, since the magic ball and the buster blades have the ability to block, it seems like an additional mode that allows you to go through the game without taking a single point of damage is a bit much. Not only that, you can stay in that mode even after you switch weapons. It's not the blocking that I consider to be a massive cheat since you can still get hit sometimes. Shadow mode makes it so you don't get hit, ever for the whole game. Even in the skyracer levels if I remember correctly. Yeah, that's just a bit much.

2017-08-05 22:27:13

Re levelling up the spirit sword. About a week ago I got to near the end of no future mode and suddenly my spirit sword was very weak against powerful enemies. The only weapon that would kill them was the gravity killer which is too slow to be practical. My spirit sword is at level 95, and I thought to myself how much bread crushing am I going to have to do to get it relatively powerful again. It seems to take about 800 or so deaths for each level up point. So I'd probably have to crush tens of thousands of bread, maybe hundreds of thousands, which would take hours. So I thought if I levelled it up by cheating, I would just save myself hours of mindless button mashing. But if I cheat the game loses its sense of achievement for me. So at the moment the wheels have fallen off BK3. I think I've got to the stage where I've played the game so much over the past two months that I just don't have the enthusiasm for a ton of grinding.

2017-08-05 22:48:28

It takes a good little bit of grinding. You just walk from left to right laying on the space bar and jumping up and down during the allotted time. Eventually you should get to where you can stand on one end of the field and just lay on the space bar and jump up and down for the duration. It'll go pretty quick for a bit then the progress will slow down. Like I said, I'm up in the 500's somewhere and it's become a bit of a slog now. But it has a range of 162 or something and does over 5000000 damage. All I'd be grinding fore is more distance. I just alternated between doing the bread game and running 16-2 and 18-1.

2017-08-08 19:09:37

Good afternoon:
I ask if the clone generator has ammo or some other means of recharging.
I try to use it and a sound is heard as if it were downloaded but it no longer generates clones.

2017-08-08 22:43:23

Hi.
I forgot how to get the spirit sword and the needle launcher 2. Can anyone help me with this? I can't remember anymore.
Thanks in advance.

2017-08-08 23:07:22

The spirit sword and nl 2 are available in the bonus shops that unlock after you beat the game.

2017-08-08 23:25:34

Hi again. Is there a way to get clean water in a faster way? I just go to tutorial to get some clean water in the river. Every time I press enter, it just give me 10 clean water.
Thank smile

2017-08-09 00:10:37 (edited by flackers 2017-08-09 00:11:28)

The way to speed it up is to use the A key to skip the dialog. Just press enter then A back and forth really quickly and it should speed things up quite a bit.

2017-08-10 21:48:35

Hi.
I have a question and I hope someone can help me.
I have a problem in stage 11.3. I have to assist Carla in cleaning the level of enemys, but run into a problem. I always lose her when there are many rocks falling at the same time. I often tryed helping her with the remote kitt, but I always die after that because I get hit so often. I also tryed speed drinks, but no success.
does someone have a tip on how I can manage this better or how to maybe disable some of the rocks? Is there something I have missed?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-08-10 23:17:13

Hi Simba. There are bomber platforms above. If you have the sonar thing you can detect them. If you walk underneath these platforms, it starts the bombs falling and if you hang around underneath them you won't live long. Carla doesn't set them off, nor do enemies, only you do. The trick is to use your sonar to know where they are, then speed past them and fight in  the space between each one.

2017-08-10 23:21:58

I think what I did was once I saw the platforms, I just grappled up to the top and walked across there. No speed necessary, just make sure Carla isn't underneath.

thanks,
Michael

2017-08-11 08:13:09

Hi.
I'm at stage 25.3 at the part where I must solve math problems. I'm at the screen that have numbers of 3, 12 and 60. I can't solve it. Hope can someone help me with this.
Thanks smile

2017-08-11 09:03:55 (edited by flackers 2017-08-11 09:04:38)

3*4=12. 12*5=60. 60*6=360.

2017-08-11 12:48:18

Hi.
Ah thanks, I didnt know that these platforms were disguised bomber planes xD.
But thanks for the help, I will surely watch out for these in the future.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-08-11 16:27:35 (edited by grryfindore 2017-08-11 16:29:32)

Ahoy all.

So I have been going through stage 25 for the very first time,even though this is my third play through bk3 lol
25.1? or was it 2. seemed like it'd never end! lol I'd press enter on each door,and would go, tell me this is the end,tell me this is the end... big_smile
Stuck on 25.4, though. how in hell do you kill the bio energy bugger?
I have the throwing weapons tachticals items such as the super shurican which seem to do the most damage, other things even the super buster blade? does damage,but that don't seem like enough.
and being bk3's very last stage,I expect it to be quite difficult,and it is,too. what I'm wondering is, is there a trick,technique I'm missing?
have died quite a few times,if its not the bio energy,its either the firebombs that get me,or one of the  creatures created by launchers, either way, I end up dieing.
Thanks for any ideas or suggestions tips!

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-08-11 16:48:14

Hi.
Oh and I thought stage 11 was the only one with carla, now I have to battle with her and face those darn fireballs and those other things, I don't know what they are, I also sometimes hear an alarm sound and a big explosion after that, don't know what to make of this yet.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-08-11 19:45:19 (edited by flackers 2017-08-11 19:47:14)

@Grryf, not sure I could offer any suggestions other than it's just the hardest boss on the game and you just have to keep bashing away at it, and hopefully at some point you'll get a good run and you'll make it. It seems like forever ago, but I think when I first played that level in normal mode, I most likely would have been using the super yoyo. It has a long range, and depending on your attack, does a fair bit of damage.
@Simba. I don't know what other people think, but my approach to the level with Carla and the firestones was to try as much as possible to stay at her back and let her slowly walk forward killing in front while you kill stuff behind including stuff that gets past her. I think you just have to accept the role of Carla's nursemaid, giving priority to injecting her whenever she needs it.