2017-06-20 21:13:11

Dark you don't need to complete a quest before restarting. For example if you got 30 automations then restarted it'll still be at 30, so if you then get 40 you'll be at 70 and so on.
Also have the issue with the restart all automations button quests; managed to get lumberyard, quarry, furnace and blacksmith, but the farm one just never shows up.

2017-07-06 09:30:32

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer your progress to a new phone?
The android version of the game updated more than a week ago, I wonder why the IOS update is taking so long.

2017-07-06 09:32:48

This will be good to save your progres somewhere and to transfer it on another phone, or via smartswitch if you have samsung, or a file to be copied in phones like an arkive with your progres.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-07-10 06:34:29

Hi folks,
since there is a new update, anyone got a change log to post here? I too am looking for the Ios update. Just got 500 mil in the bank for one of my quests. Boy is selling 300000 ladders taking it sweet time.

I have determined that voice over is my reason for large numbers being read as single digits. if I use the accessibility voice built in it reads them just fine. If anyone knows where in settings one can change this I would appreciate it. I googled it and found no help there.

Anyone gotten a need to sell more than 5 mil of any item? Was just trying to see if that is the cap there. so far only had 1 quest to sell 1 mil lumber.

Also my princess is maxed at 100%. does anyone know if you leave her alone the percentage change or does something else instead of staying maxed? There too something needs to be added to her.

One suggestion to pass along is to make the treasure chests just a bit more than they are now. for instance I find myself at times ignoring them because I just don't need any more gold. So to make them more than what they are how about some other type of reward for picking them up. maybe they could see what type of quests you have and give you like 100 lumber, 50 metal parts, 50 coal. some thing you can use. That to me would make them more desirable. maybe this too could be done to the princess once she is maxed out.

Also talking to others we find that the automation time can get a bit lengthy. I am up to over 2 hours and think someone reported a while ago theirs was over 3 hours. Is it possible some of those 5 and 10 minute more duration added to automation could be something else? not quite sure what to put in its place. Just throwing that thought out there.

Also, is it possible that when you sell all the game does not tell you that 0 of that items left? This I should know. but when selling 50, 10, or even 1 its a good thing to have it say how many is left.

And one last suggestion/complaint. As time rolls along we know those production slots can get quite numerous. is it possible for a back or a back to top button to be placed at the bottom of all production slots? Think they sure would be handy to have.

and as a shameless plug. I created a new channel on alter aeon called craftking. check it out.

Shermanator

2017-07-11 14:43:12

well sherminator,

I think you are going about it the wrong way just like I did,  from what I can gather the main objective is to max out the estate, once you do that you complete the game, I myself was concentrating on quests and was not getting anywhere.

as for the princess if you don't visit her I believe the percentage reduces per day.  so if I were you I would concentrate on the estate as your primary goal.

2017-07-13 22:20:26

hi,
a question
how i can transfer my current progress to my new phone?

2017-07-16 19:06:14

hi michelle.

got another suggestion/featback. I think some of the higher quests' rewards got to be adjusted again. I spent about a month or more finishing the buy 5000 automations quest, and only got 5 more minutes of automation. I kind of think this reward is a little less considering the time and effort put in to completing this quest. and guess what right after I restarted again, I got the buy 10000 automations quest, and also it's just 5 more minutes of automation for buying 10000 automations, which will probably take me more than 2 months to finally complete this quest. a friend of mine also got the use 5000 boosts and also, the reward is just another 5 minutes of boost duration which I think deserve an increase of boost time as a reward. hope u and your team can discuss and consider this.

played this game like since it's release, and i'm still loving it. hope there will be more estate expansions soon as I always end each playthrough with too much gold. and oh speaking of gold, i got another bug to report. once your amount of gold exceeds about 1.2 billion, i will hear that i have negative gold for some reason. please look in to this as well? keep up the great work!

2017-07-21 11:09:12

Hi folks,
Just notice that today a new release posted for iOS. if possible, can a change log be posted here. trying to listen to the change log on the phone is so darn hard since it is all joined together in one long sentence.

Well after I sell my last 50000  ladders I can reset with the new update. Yippee!

Thanks to the devs.

Shermanator

2017-07-22 01:19:37 (edited by Shermanator 2017-07-22 01:38:04)

Hi folks,
OMG! This is so painful.

Last time i updated this game i did so after all quests were done and before i reset. So I did it again this time. Only problem is the game is lagging so bad. I can swipe down twice. This takes about 20 seconds to do. then it says castle, waits about 10 seconds, then says button. another 10 seconds and it then says to double tap to select. but because of the lag it will not accept double taps. So until I get some eyes around here in a bit the game is rendered useless.

I would highly suggest that until your done with everything, and reset your game, do not update. Not sure why my phone is doing what its doing but its not pleasant. So by updating after you reset you can probably avoid this hassle.

I forgot to say that I did close the game while updating. It wasn't until I went back into it and the lag was so problematic. i also have absolutely nothing else running at this time.

Shermanator

2017-07-22 13:49:42

Change log:
Questline added to find treasure chests on the world map
Optimization: Reducing the amount of traced statistics
Changed Splash Screen image to the app icon, to be internationally valid
Accessibility: Fixed numbers being read as single digits in estate and quest list
Accessibility: Added flick down targets for princess and expand storage screens
Bug Fix: World Map no longer has a black bar on the right side when the tutorial arrow is active
Bug Fix: Boost Quests correctly count all watched boosts, not just those watched since quest start
Bug Fix: Removed accessibility description label from estate if accessibility is off
Bug Fix: After using a boost, the quest list will immediately show the correct boost amount
Bug Fix: Building and Automation Prices are no longer wrong when having 40+ work stations in a location
Bug Fix: Boost Duration Quests available again after purchasing ad-free

2017-07-24 13:45:46

I found a funny bug with ck. If you go into the city and click expand storage space, you can spam the expansion button, and get a bunch of expansions for the same amount of gold as the first one even though the price is supposed to go up. Hit the button as fast as you can until your gold runs out. Best used at the very beginning of the game, after you activate your bag of gold boost to jump start your production. Because really one of the most expensive and annoying things is storage.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-07-29 01:41:55 (edited by Shermanator 2017-07-29 01:44:06)

Hi folks,
@zakc93. thanks for the change log. At first I was wondering what it meant by the change of "Quest line added to find treasure chests on the world map." but now I know in a very strange way. My last set of quests was full with 8 quests. yet when I was done and was going thru to verify I had done all I wanted to do before resetting, here was a new quest. it was to open 15 chest for a 5% increase in chest booty. and it too was completed. nice surprise. I will take it.

@keyIsFull
. Nice bug you found there. Sure saves time having to enter that area to expand storage like 30 times. In fact my last time I had to get 750 million in the bank. After I got that done I spent over 500 million using that bug to take my storage from what it was to over 14000. In fact while writing this I took my storage from 7000 to 9000 in a matter of seconds. so sure saved me a lot of time there

Another change with this last update was "Bug Fix: Boost Quests correctly count all watched boosts, not just those watched since quest start." I wonder if this is why with this last reset I got a quest to use 2500 boosts yet it just showed up and is already completed.

Here are some other noteworthy items I wanted to mention. Now I think these might be indicative  of just me since no one else has reported them. I am using a iPhone 6 with the latest operating system. I have reset my game 3 times since last update. Some of these issues have gotten better but still problematic. Most just happen and are not recreatable other than just playing the game.

1. I still get periodic intermittent lag issues. Swiping up and down and making the highlighted item switch is many times longer than should be. Also switching between screens takes much longer than usual. The frequency this lag happens varies. But I did notice that when it happens my phone's backside is pretty warm. Doesn't seem to happen as mmuch if its cool.

2. Couple issues noticed with chest. The rate at which chests drops has doubled or more. I get many more doubles. I also get many times I just open a chest and another pops right in where the last one was almost immediately. Also the length they stay on the map seems to be halved. much shorter time. The drop rate and length in previous version was just about right in my opinion.

Also my issue is with how the map shifts when a chest is entering or leaving. I have been swiping right or left to go from one area to another. hear the production area I want, only just microseconds before I double tap on it a chest will appear, or leave and I will end up double tapping on the item to the left or right of the one I want.

3.  the highlighted item is jumping around again. I can be in the castle and just come out of selecting a boost and be half way down the list of quests. I can be swiping down a list of production slots and it will jump multiple rows. like from 5 to 10 and such Or be in the city selling items and after selecting the item I will swipe right to get to sell all and when it says sell all it will jump down multiple items and be on sell 1.

4. I recently had over 10000  silver ore in the city to sell. When voice over read that amount it was single digits. I have not had any other item over 10000 to verify if others do same.

5. Still an issue with the princess keeping time. I knew I had a gift available but when I went into that area she said I still had about an hour and a half left. I closed the game and reopened it and the gift was available.

If anyone else is experiencing any of these problems chime up and say something. This way the developers know its not a single instance of an issue. Or it just proves I really am going mad. mad I say. mwah ha ha!

Shermanator

2017-07-29 03:40:20

About the 3rd item on your list, you can actually use that to your advantage. Always swipe around in the center of your screen. If you want to jump down 4 or 5 production slots in a production building which can be great for getting to the add new production slot button, tap the bottom of the screen, and it will jump you down about 4 slots. Same for the top of the screen, it will jump you up about 4 slots.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2017-07-29 05:44:39

Hi,
@keyIsFull
. thanks for that. much easier way to get up and down 35 production slots. Very possible I was doing that and not a complete swipe. Very cool.

Shermanator

2017-07-29 12:31:35

is the storage bug just on android? or does it work on ios.

Sherminator, I thought you maxed out your estate already.

2017-07-29 13:59:56

The storage bug doesn't work for me on IOS. I got quests to open 15, 50 and 100 treasure chests and all were completed when I started. The game seems to become slow when my phone is in low power mode, but it's usually fine. But I'm nowhere near having 35 slots in a building so maybe it becomes slower when you have that many slots. I started over about a month ago on my new phone because I couldn't figure out how to transfer progress. Oh and I've seen the princess issue only once I think; the gift should have been available but it wasn't, but closing and reopening the game fixed it. I think it loses track of time or something

2017-07-29 15:21:53

Weird, the I am using the storage bug on iOs just fine, maybe you're tapping too slow? You have to tap as fast as you can.

2017-07-29 21:28:34

Hi,
I am playing this game on a iPhone and the storage bug works just fine. As far as I can tell you cannot just swipe until you hear the purchase button. you must find it on your screen and tap away as fast as you can on that spot. The screen will go back to the city map, and in some cases I have even ended up on the world map screen, but it will keep adding storage and subtracting gold.

I  have not maxed my estate yet. only at 105 storage, or permanent storage of 110%. its an impressive citadel surrounded by a moat and a drawbridge. I need to get 2000 belt.  I have not even unlocked that item yet. Nor food for that fact. I also need 1500 diamond rings. I  have not even unlocked raw diamonds yet. I have never opened the jewelry store even. Don't want to yet. trying to whittle down the other quests first. Getting the 500 million gold is easy to get. So not gonna be any time soon before expanding the estate.

does anyone know if the next expansion on my estate is the last one? or is there more behind that? What happens when you max your estate?

Happy crafting.

shermanator

2017-07-30 16:47:34

I haven't encountered the bugs, but I confess crafting kingdom is once more at a boring state for me since I am having to buy 100 automations.
I finished all the other quests within a couple of days, even the sell 75 k logs  and am now stuck with this one.

I think next reset I won't bother with automation quests at all since they are the most dull to complete by far, since it's just a case of keeping buying slot after slot that I don't need and aren't serving any purpose, and there is no way to speed things up the way there is with a lot of the sale quests since while you can use the boosts to put down automation prices,  it's more lucrative to use the bag of gold boost over all.

Actually I think the numbers for automation quests and the rewards  need changing, perhaps by making the quest multiples go up less and making the reward a bit more than just five minutes automation which is pretty limited since your production time is far more dictated by max storage than by automation amounts.

I also want to reset since currently the next estate expantions  500 metal parts and I've not  unlocked the black smith, and probably will need the next bag of gold boost to get enough cash to do so, though I do want to unlock all products in the quarry so as to get quests for it.

One weird thing seems to be that the most lucrative thing to create and sell is leather strips, if your just looking for cash. More than coal, or even metal which is odd.
I would've thought the higher level builds were more lucrative than the lower level ones, but ah well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-30 19:44:50

Actually dark, ladders are the most lucrative thing to sell. Don't use bag of gold boosts except early game when you are trying to build up your first few buildings, use salesman boosts. You get way more gold that way, especially once you have upgraded your storage and have longer automation times.

2017-07-30 20:29:06

usually I use bag of gold boosts when I just want to set the game running and go somewhere else, which is what I'm doing a lot at the moment since just buying slot after slot with nogoals and nothing to really do with them is so dull.

For when I actually want to sit down and sell stuff constantly, I haven't worked out whether it's better to use salesman, or animal whisperer, though if I do things that way I do tend to produce leather strips, ladders and stone so as to get some use out of my various buildings.

it just seems odd to me that producing stone is more lucrative than forging metal.

One reason I enjoy more of the goals in the game is that it also gives me a chance to  mileage out of different boosts, eg, using the farm production boost when I had to sell wool, or the sharpened axe boost when I had to sell logs (I was amazed how quickly I got through 25 k logs with that boost running and 15 or so lumber yard slots).

I am actually tempted at this point to throw in the towel and reset to get my quest rewards, but it seems a shame to lose out on the 70 or so slots I've already paid for.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-30 21:00:09

Dark,

if you are finding it dull already then you will have a nasty shock further down the line when the 1 million leather strips quest makes an appearance.

Sherminator,
you got 1 more estate upgrade to go.   
A mighty castle stands tall in a meadow, with red roof tops glistening in the sun and flags waving in the wind.
Congratulations, your estate is fully built out and is making your neighbours mighty jealous.

I think that's the end of the game, it certainly put me off the 2 million log quest anyway.

2017-08-01 14:55:23

Dark, you don't lose your progress on quests after resetting. If you're at 70 slots and restart all the slots you buy will just be added to that again, so you only need 30 more slots after your next restart to complete it. This applies to all quests except the 15 slots for the restart button; that's the only one that you have to have them all before restarting.

2017-08-01 15:08:08

Thanks Zac that is good to know, though I have heard it is wise to buy all product unlocks for each building to generate quests for it otherwise you just get more quests for the same buildings and commodities over and over again.

I don't know why, but I find sales quests less boring than slots oneS, WE SHAL SEE WEATHER THAT REMAINS TRUE when it gets  to the million mark.

Edit: Okay I've reset and things are much more fun now accept that the quest to open 15 treasure chests is already  just as others described earlier, which is disappointing since I like the idea of treasure chest quests.

The new line has some interesting stuff including some furnace quests which should be fun, and oddly enough quests to unlock the "restart all automations" button for both  quarry and furnace but not for the lumberyard, which is strange since I just got the one for the farm.

Ah well.

Hopefully this time I'll be able to buy the blacksmith and make those metal parts, particularly since I will certainly finish the last few production slots of my current quest.

2017-08-10 14:25:51

Hi all,
On android, why is my eSpeak talking very, very fast in this game? How do I make it talk not so fast?