2017-08-08 15:35:46

Hello milos, yes it does

2017-08-08 20:20:33

Regarding the multiplayer, there is possible to play it with others? It is a multiplayer game? I am asking this because in the main menu, I can find only the single game but what I saw in the site was that it is online.

2017-08-08 20:29:42

Bogdan wrote:

Regarding the multiplayer, there is possible to play it with others? It is a multiplayer game? I am asking this because in the main menu, I can find only the single game but what I saw in the site was that it is online.

Yes there is a multiplayer mode. But you can play it only local when you both connected to same wifi network.

2017-08-08 21:18:52

I really like the game, but would be nice if you add normal buttons instead of edit field, like both ok and cancel options that pops when you try exiting during the game. But anyway i had a lot of fun.

2017-08-08 22:54:31

First I tought that we can play it using game center, but that's it. Good game despite this.

2017-08-09 00:38:08 (edited by meiffert 2017-08-09 00:56:50)

hello, I played multiplayer with my friend, and first of all, talkback and voice over read only single game but other options no. When we want to play multiplayer, we must ask normal people about help. The second, this game is a beat  simply, we can play by 20 seconds 1 actions. I think you must add short game, for example you win when you get 5 points no 11. Idea is good, and I hope you will iprove this game. ps, when we play long time, game sometimes doesn't work. I don't no why.

2017-08-09 01:20:44

meiffert wrote:

hello, I played multiplayer with my friend, and first of all, talkback and voice over read only single game but other options no. When we want to play multiplayer, we must ask normal people about help. The second, this game is a beat  simply, we can play by 20 seconds 1 actions. I think you must add short game, for example you win when you get 5 points no 11. Idea is good, and I hope you will iprove this game. ps, when we play long time, game sometimes doesn't work. I don't no why.

Hello. There is only a single game accessible because another options could be to difficult to navigate. Maybe multiplayer will added in next update. Standard rules are 11 points. It is simple not for all. One of you should lose wink Maybe you are losing connection when you play long time.

2017-08-09 01:28:50

sasharp wrote:
meiffert wrote:

Hello. There is only a single game accessible because another options could be to difficult to navigate. Maybe multiplayer will added in next update. Standard rules are 11 points. It is simple not for all. One of you should lose wink Maybe you are losing connection when you play long time.

Hmmm I think you should choose what type of game do you want? short or normal 11 points. I weit on update:) My internet connection is ok.

2017-08-09 11:10:38

hello again. Me and my friends we have problem. This game a lot of times doesn't work, we can play by minute or 2 minutes, and later game stopped work. And I noticed on android we have not stereo and on iphone we have stereo. But even on iphone this stereo is a beat strange. If it is possible, you will improve it.

2017-08-09 11:28:08

Hello. Stereo is the same on all 3 platforms. It can't be different.

Can you describe please what happens when game stopped again?

Devices?

Single or multiplayer?

Can anybody tell what is shown on displays after the game is stopped?

2017-08-09 11:50:18

I tested this game only on android and iphone and i heart difference betwin stereo on android and ios. But even on ios this stereo is not very good. We have problem when we play multiplayer, but when I play single player all is ok. I don't know what was happened when game stopped.

2017-08-09 12:08:26

What do you mean "stereo is not very good"? Can you describe this please? We must know what is shown on the screens after the game stops.

2017-08-09 12:28:08

sory, but I don't known what is after stop game, because my visually impaired friend can't see what is on the screen. Stereo is not good, because it must be wider. And when you play fast, stereo is as mono. And What I said, on android you have not stereo.

2017-08-09 12:35:27

meiffert wrote:

sory, but I don't known what is after stop game, because my visually impaired friend can't see what is on the screen. Stereo is not good, because it must be wider. And when you play fast, stereo is as mono. And What I said, on android you have not stereo.

Ok. The game will be tested to find why it stops. Stereo will be better in next versions. Thanky you for your feedback!

2017-08-09 23:36:31

Open AL for handle better sound positioning could help. And a GUI for menus works great too. Maybe instead of a recorded voice for announcing the scores you use the android's speech library, forcing the current voice to speak instead. Still having a lot of fun in this game, tomorrow i'll be playing with my friends to see how the multiplayer system works.

2017-08-10 07:57:11

When an app crash on IOS, you are not getting any error at all. The game just crash and you are thrown back to the home screen. So that's why you can't tell any errors after the game stop working on IOS. I can't speak for Android though.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen