2013-04-25 07:19:52

apologies for the double post, but I was messing around in the japanese version of the game and found something really interesting about the ocelot fight
as soon as the music starts you can actually shoot him by aiming northwest, just turn northwest, hold square until snake auto aims and release to get a free shot
right after that run west to start his monolog about how he understands the bullet, then tag him again
I did the entire fight without getting hit using a combination of those 2 cheapshots, his reload time and northeast/northwest aiming while he was aiming after he stopped moving
also I plan to come up with a few item lists for B2 of the armory, as well as B1 and B2 of the nuke building
let me know if you want to include these

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2013-04-25 14:31:39

Hi...

I became interested in this game now.

I will test it!

smile
Sorry for my english, not is my language!

2013-05-04 21:04:27 (edited by Shadowcat 2013-05-20 20:20:34)

seb,
not sure if this will be any use to you in the walkthrough but I've made a list of the doors in the armory and what's in them
northwest wall, unpainted part: stun and chaff grenades
northeast wall: c4, socom ammoX3 and trapdoors
now for the doors
top row
left: PSG1 and ammo, lasers
middle: C4
right: nikita missiles, not completely positive because I actually did the checking sometime last week
bottom row
left: grenadesX2 or X3
middle: socom ammo, this room has an already open door
right: famas+famas bulletsX2, lasers
if backtrack, its just ammo
hth

2013-05-20 20:23:14

sorry to keep bringing back old topics, but if anyone here uses the PSX emulator to play the game then I have found a way to use gameshark to get stinger for the first sniper wolf fight, its a program called CEP
if anyone needs it I can upload

2013-05-21 08:37:45

Hi.
Sorry, but how does this program you've found work? What does it do?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-05-22 03:45:08

@slj
It allows you to use certain codes that give you say for example ammo for a grenade or infanent health.
I too would like to know how to use this program as well

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2013-05-23 01:28:16

I'll upload the program in a while, but there are instructions in the package which I'll put in
but be warned you'll need to use jaws cursor/review cursor to use the program, and find some gameshark codes for the game

2013-05-25 18:29:44

okay here's the program, sorry it took so long
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11419213/CEP.zip

2013-07-23 10:09:50

hi, I need help in the first chapter. when I have grab the ration in the water, wy when I climb to the noarth to exit the water, why I am not in the ground? sorry I am not using the controler.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2013-07-23 22:00:16

here's how you get the ration and get out of the water
as soon as the game starts, go south in to the water and west, you should get the ration
go east until you hit the wall
go south, hold the button down for maybe 3/4 of a second, head east about half a second, then north should take you out of the water
hth

2013-07-24 00:48:07

hi dd, I am using a psx emulator to play. After i go south, west, north, and east to get the ration, then I go back south, and east, what button to press to get out of the water? I go north to go to the surfice, but the croutch button doesn't get me out of the water.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2013-07-24 01:47:36

you don't press crouch, you just walk up the stairs and out of the water

2013-07-25 00:38:53

hi dd, when i go north to get out, i only hear a sound that I hit the wall.
How to fix this?

2013-07-25 01:28:53

I don't know how to describe this any better
as soon as you pick up the ration in the water
go east until you hit the wall
go south for exactly a half second
go east for another half second
go north, you should be out of the water

2013-07-25 13:29:19

those stairs are quite narrow. I would say just a quarter of a second or a couple taps on the dPad. Run east too much, and you will run right on passed the stairs

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2013-07-25 16:21:15

Hi, i have some questions.
1. Which msg is it? couse there are a view out there.
2. I got the Emulator and the game. What do i Need to set up correctly to Play the game properly?
For your info i dont know if that helps? I have a Lenovo ting pad with 8 gb of ram, a amd quad core processor with 2,8 ghz each and a amd Radion 7640 graphics Card

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2013-07-25 17:01:19

just out of curiosity does anyone know the status of this thing? is it abandoned? no updates in a very long time
seb, if you're busy these days sorry, I don't mean to sound impatient or something
@simba you should be good, those specs are way better than mine and I run the game just fine
hell you could probably run PS2 games on that, lol

2017-01-29 23:24:58

is the dropbox link down? I get a 403 then it says I shouldn't be there.

2017-02-01 03:34:52

For those on Android, I highly recommend FPSE! Its like $3 or so, but it's very accessible.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2017-02-01 04:33:58

damn. I always get caught by the guards in the first area.

2017-08-10 06:23:57

So, someone knows if Sebby is still active here? interesting if we can get the next parts of the walkthrough. I strated playing MGS and it's so cool!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-08-10 06:45:50

any idea on what to do after getting through the elevator?
I pick up the items but when I walk there is a guard and I'm spoted. it's at the part where there is a survailance camera.

2017-08-10 07:45:48

Haha working on it, actually I did everything what is in th walkthrough here but I can get in to the truck so I can't get my pistol. Any tips?

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-08-10 09:17:42

Don't worry about getting the pistol from the truck, you'll get it automatically once you get to the first boss fight if you don't have it already, since it's required for that fight.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-08-10 09:39:09

Thank you Sir! smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam