2010-01-03 11:38:39

Hello!
I have a little recording-studio at home.
And i wonder if their are somebody here how want a background of rockomusic (eightis)?
If so: mail me at my mail:
[email protected]
It may take some while to see your message, and a while to create the music.

OBS: Leave your e-mail to me, when you write a message in this topic, not needed when send me a mail.

Audiogames has entered a new era. With blockbusters such as bk2, swamp, perilous hearts and the soon-to-come road to rage, audiogames takes a new shape. High quality sounds, multiplayer and very sufficiant AI is audiogames next step towards attention. The world is about to change so cheer with me, hurray!

2010-01-03 13:59:26

Hi.

the problem I can see with this is that in order to have music in a game, people need to buy the liccense for it, as they could be potentially sued for using oters' music.

therefore if your just suggesting mixing music for games, ---- I'm afraid it probably wouldn't be workable. if on the other hand your suggesting actually composing your own music, --- -that sounds like a great idea, sinse many developers are always looking for background music in their games.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-02-24 17:44:11

Do own musics, totally free!

It's simply, and are often rock-music, since I do it with my dad, so it can be a long delay before I can send it! I love the type of Los Angeles (L.A.) music and my favourite group is Motley crue, and Pretty boy Floyd, Faster pussycat and so on!

Audiogames has entered a new era. With blockbusters such as bk2, swamp, perilous hearts and the soon-to-come road to rage, audiogames takes a new shape. High quality sounds, multiplayer and very sufficiant AI is audiogames next step towards attention. The world is about to change so cheer with me, hurray!