Hi,
My antivirus softwear says that tk.exe contains a trojan virus.
Now, I know that some security softwear likes to jump at bgt games for whatever reason, but this is the first time that mine has shown up a virus on any bgt game, so I let it clean.

Thumbs up

Read the previous pages of this topic. We had a guy with the same problem. If you want to  contact him on the forum his Username is Cuddly

Thumbs up

ok, yesterday it's saying no virus, then this morning, i had an idea to get loads of people with missiles, opened tk and saw there was a virus. seriously this is getting on my nerves

Thumbs up

Man, please understand, windows defender makes jokes with us, no virus!
I know you do not want viruses in your computer, but here it is not.

Thumbs up

yesterday it kept saying it was fine, and now today, it just refuses to do anything with it. so how do i turn the dam thing off

Thumbs up

@braille0109, What's the deal with shift arrows? It's an ok feature, but it's not anything special.

Thumbs up

cuddley wrote:

yesterday it kept saying it was fine, and now today, it just refuses to do anything with it. so how do i turn the dam thing off

Go into the Windows defender settings, and look for the allowed applications settings. Turning it off will just turn it on again, unless you install an other antivirus software. The settings for Windows defender is pretty difficult to navigate, but it's accessible. I got so angry at my defender, so I manually removed all the files, so I can't give you more step by step instructions at the moment.

Thumbs up

hi, the virus problem is with all bgt games. to disable your windows defender, go to RUN  press windows+r,  type gpedit.msc   go to administrative  templates, go to windows components,  then go to windows defender, then select turn off windows  defender,  press aplecation or right click on it, select edit and in the new window,   press tab you will hear disabled radio button checked.   press up and change it to enabled. then press enter. and save settings.

Thumbs up +1

hello guys I have a little bug where I go on the tk server it dus not let me log in it seas that I am running a old vertion of tk but I am running 1.39 could some one help please and this is not only happening to me I called my frend and he hade the same problem

Thumbs up

Same thing happends to me, what's trange that this update was releaced earlier and it worked  for some time.

Thumbs up

For those of you who have problems with smart screen filter, he musst press the more info button in the file is unsafe dialong and then press the run anyway button.

Thumbs up

that older version thing happened to me once, and it turned out a new beta was being tested on the server. maybe that's what's happening here

Thumbs up

cuddley wrote:

that older version thing happened to me once, and it turned out a new beta was being tested on the server. maybe that's what's happening here

Cuddley they test new versions on a different server, it has nothing to do with the main server at leest I think so.

Thumbs up