2017-07-23 04:55:09

You can use insect, ghost, or undead on a magic type.

2017-07-24 04:09:01

See, by the time you're facing Jackanaipe, you could have caught one, and could see what type it is.
And there's a handy little file that comes with the game which outlines which types are good, or not good, against other types.
I'm inclined to help sometimes, but not all the time. Mostly, I just point you at references that will help you figure things out for yourself. This was a very obvious set of questions, so go find out. A previous user helped, but didn't give a full answer.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-07-24 15:19:31

Hi Jayde,

Thank you very much for that clearly-writtenn and detailed answer.
Have a nice day,
André

2017-07-25 09:32:49

Hi Ross,

My name is André Filipe Silva and I was born in the USA. However, I come from a Portuguese background.
I would like to ask you a question. Are you really a Pokémon fan or are you a person who enjoys hurting other peoples' feelings? I would like to challenge you to a Manamon battle to show you that hurting someone's feelings is something that I don't like. Will you accept my challenge or will you flee from the battle like a coward?
Best,
André

2017-07-29 15:22:12

Hello, where are the manamon updates? In my opinion should add more maps and new challenges, I have already won the game and the post game, but I would be happy if you added new challenges, new cities, new missions, new powerful enemies who wanted to dominate the world and had the possibility Of the manamons reach level 200 and have new spells what do you think? I think manamon is an incredible game and I think it should grow bigger

2017-07-29 18:23:25

True enough, and how about making that gate in the space center back yard go somewhere?

2017-07-29 19:19:09

Face it, guys. The game's development/update cycle is virtually dead. I will be extremely surprised if Aaron decides to change anything meaningful, given how extremely resistant to change he's already demonstrated himself to be.

My best advice is to either enjoy the game for what it is - because it does many things right, including pretty good sound design, decent music and some nice puzzly bits - or just get on with life with the understanding that Manamon is, for all intensive purposes, just done.

2017-07-30 02:32:44

i'm going to have to agree with jade on this. While I love manamon so far and am currently in the process of leveling my party so that I can attempt shadow kingdom, Jade has a point. I'm not trying to start anything here, but it seems to me like once aron releases a game, it gets either no updates or very few. He just releases a game and says i'm done with it. No new updates or content. If he does release updates, they seem to be mostly fixing bugs and adding no new content. Again, I love manamon for what it is, but this is just my opinion on this matter.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-07-30 11:06:47 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2017-07-30 11:07:39)

manamon?
totally third class and so boaring game.
but sounds are too good and too lovely.

2017-07-31 13:19:51

So I went to start my copy of Manamon this morning. And I went to check for an update. It appears it has been updated to version 1.1. So go check it out. Not much in this update.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2017-08-02 05:25:28

If I do self-trading, do I still need to forward port on my router?

2017-08-02 12:28:45

I can not find "drabao" I know that he is somewhere in ruins. But where? Can someone know the specific place where it will spawn?

2017-08-02 12:34:57

what is new at this version anyway.

2017-08-02 13:38:54

Read the Change Log. It will tell you. It is version 1.1.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2017-08-03 00:06:00

First off, I wouldn't call this game third-rate. It's got a lot of issues, and some of them are crippling, but as I've said before, it also does a lot of things right, so let's not forget that.

Now, on to the update.

Bug fixes. Aaron isn't too specific - he never is - except to say that some late-game equipment now works where it didn't before. I...don't know which gear this could possibly be, since it seemed that everything was working. See, this is where specifics would be extremely handy (Aaron, if you're reading this, take note). If you said something like "heavy blade has been updated to be better, and to work properly", or "power-hit bracer now works as intended", then people would know what to test for and what to mess with. But you haven't, so we don't even know what didn't work properly.

Performance improvements. I never noticed any appreciable slowdown from the game as I played it, but okay. This isn't an altogether bad thing, after all.

Old battle recordings are broken now and no longer compatible. On the one hand, I'm kind of wondering why this facet of the game is getting attention because so much of the rest is busted. On the other hand, if stuff is (or was) broken, then it needs fixing, so if this qualifies, then good on Aaron for fixing it.

And...that's basically it, guys.

No new movesets, no updated stats, no tweaking of Night Stick to special and Frigid Touch to physical or anything like that. Nothing, in other words, that's going to change the game. Little fixes have been implemented that do very little to actually improve a player's experience, at least thus far. Makes me wonder why bother at all.

Also, still no new unknown gifts. Would be nice to see a new one every month or so, instead of five during the course of thirteen months or thereabouts.

This may have come across harshly, but frankly at this point Aaron has had years to improve his dev strategy and hasn't done it. The reason his games die quiet deaths is because he doesn't prioritize properly and ultimately doesn't listen to his players most of the time. Instead of putting effort into improving actual gameplay, he puts effort into fixing elements of the game that people largely don't bother with. To put this in perspective, when I was in touch with Aaron back in January, I made a boatload of suggestions, all of which would mean no more than switching flags (physical to special, etc), and tweaking numbers. Aaron could have done these changes in less than two days, and I'm not suggesting solid work here. Two days meaning an hour here, two hours there, a touch of testing to be absolutely sure stuff didn't break. But nope.

So I still sorta vainly hope the game will expand, and that I'll have reason to get excited for new updates, but I just don't see it happening. Take it for what it is, and don't get your hopes too high. Duskond still sucks, and so does Viralite, and Simulon, and Turoison, and Sluggugg, and Steelion, and Donnammer, and Jimitron, and Lamgurk, and Sullorb, and Recobrah, and Rhinodyo, and Frorgerol, and Junanchel, and Bayowoof, and Myaneko, and Ratiara, and Sansurgion, and Squarpha, and Thundron, and Ninjarkin, and Placebot. And that says nothing of all the mediocrity of most of the others, or their bad movesets, or their inaccurate, untrustworthy moves which make the entire affair into something involving more luck than skill.

2017-08-03 02:07:47

hi, i'm figting kinidul but even if he is at 1% and i use giganet he won't be caught. how can i do?
thanks in advance

Paul

2017-08-03 04:00:58

It's depends on your luck. I managed to catch him when he's at 9% health.

2017-08-03 04:23:14

Jayde, I cannot find your walkthrugh anymore, because the forum signature has been disappeared.

2017-08-03 06:46:53

Try this link:

That should link you to my guide. I believe it's pretty much finished at this point. I'm missing a bit here and there, but most of it is complete.

2017-08-03 10:25:41

Thanks. I once have it before, but my computer crashed, I have to re-install windows.

2017-08-06 13:54:32

Question for you all. So I decided to go through another round of Manamon and I made it to post game. I Have Zeognioss, Irroadium, and Tabalus. So I'm doing a bit of Manapedia completion and I'm wondering: When do I get my Morghoul and Aperishian transformed? What level do you think is a good Idea? I also have a Sheepit that needs to be transformed. I wish these things didn't require you to trade online for them to transform.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2017-08-08 03:52:46

Hi. I am currently trying to complete my manapedia and trying to look for another update installer as I accidentally sold it. My question is, is there another update installer or do I have to restart?

Thanks.

fantasy world creationist

2017-08-08 09:47:07

There are only two in the game. So if you sold both, then you will have to restart.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2017-08-08 10:28:58

I always seem to miss the second one. One's very obvious - it's right outside the east entrance of Dimbranch Jungle, the one you first enter from, I mean - and the other is reputedly in the factory, but if so, I can't remember where. Someone wanna give me a nod on that one?
For future reference, Aaron, there is absolutely no reason for this not to be for sale in the shop on Paladin Point.

2017-08-08 11:42:25

Hello everyone!
How to transform Zapistan in to  Dussoket?
Please, please tell me!
Thank you.

ice, fire, water, thunder.