2017-08-05 03:05:03

Hello,
How can I transfer a voice meno on my iPhone to my pc? I try to send mail to myself but the file gets very large to transfer sometimes and I need another method to transfer the memo to my computer.
Thanks

2017-08-05 07:23:21

Hello,
You can use Dropbox to upload the file, which then gets downloaded to your PC. After that, you can access the file or files without any issue. The size of the file, of course, depends on the length of the recording.
It could be Dropbox, Google drive, One drive, or Mega. Voice Memos works with all of them.

2017-08-05 14:13:40

Hi.

I use google drive,  the only thing that bothers me with voice memo is the quality of the recording,    it seems it records the audio in such a way that on playback you need to turn the volume up to the max to hear things at a decent level.

I think dark uses it for his audio reviews as I can never hear him properly unless I have the volume turned up to the max.

2017-08-06 03:43:26

The sanctioned way to do this is with iTunes. If you sync Music with iTunes you'll find you get the option to sync your voice memos across. You could just unselect all music and sync only voice memos, if you want.

If you're signed in to iCloud then you can send your recording using MailDrop. Any file up to 5 GB can be sent anywhere and it doesn't take up any of your iCloud quota. Just send an email in the usual way, and you'll be prompted to use MailDrop. Accept and the link will be in the email when the recipient (you) get it at the other end. The link takes you to a page where you trigger the download of your file.

Just myself, as usual.